~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Even though you can have unlimited meat, potatoes, rice, spaghetti etc do you still try to have your 5 a day?

Even though you can have unlimited meat, potatoes, rice, spaghetti etc do you still try to have your 5 a day?

Yes, the more you fill up on your super free foods (veg, salad and fruit) the quicker the weight will come off.

Thanks squidge and lozzy, think I need to have more veg then and perhaps less carbs. Will give it ago this week and see what happens :flower: Makes sense to fill up on fruit and veg.xxx
Oh, sorry one more thing. Should I try and have fruit with my breakfast then?

Can someone help? I'm doing EE and just been entering the food i've had today on the online diary now some have come up green, some orange and some red?! Never used the online thing before so i don't know what's what...

I've had to eat today:

B - Beans on Toast (HEb)
D - Jacket Potato, wafer thin ham, tuna, lettuce & 250 SS milk (HEa)
T - Spag Bol

I'm just confused now it's come up 3 different colours and hoping i've not done it wrong :shrug:

Well done on the fab loss sugarcane!

Hi to everyone else.
I have worked a looong wk this wk. 60hrs so far and im shattered, so will be back on tomorrow. AF finally showed full force today so dont know what that spotting was last wk... will make a dr appt i think. Feeling shattered and pissed off today so bye for now xxx

Can someone help? I'm doing EE and just been entering the food i've had today on the online diary now some have come up green, some orange and some red?! Never used the online thing before so i don't know what's what...

I've had to eat today:

B - Beans on Toast (HEb)
T - Spag Bol

I'm just confused now it's come up 3 different colours and hoping i've not done it wrong :shrug:

Im not to sure as i dont enter my food online but the coulours are the different plans. Red days, green days and the orange is EE

I've had to eat today:

B - Beans on Toast (HEb)
T - Spag Bol

Im not to sure as i dont enter my food online but the coulours are the different plans. Red days, green days and the orange is EE

That's what i thought it could have been.

Have spent the last half an hour going through the book so i'm pretty certain i've been doing it right. I just got a bit confused with all the colours :haha:

If you're having your 1/3 superfree, you don't really need to try! I think I have well over - my SW leader says you should be having at least 8 a day if you're having your 1/3.

With regards to the colours on the food diary - is it not just to what's free/superfree? For instance in the book, anything on the orange pages is superfree, anything on the green pages free on EE and green, and the red EE and original.

Hey all.

I have not been on for a while (life is a bit hectic my end!)

Im still on track. Will update my ticker etc below. I also got my 10% award this week.... whoop. Want to lose another 1st - 1st 7lbs.

:happydance:

I have done meal plan for 2 weeks, omg it looks so yum!!

2wks?! Wow, your ahead :haha: I've only done mine up until next weigh in so 7 days!

We do our shopping 2 weekly so its how we have always done things...

Only problem i am having is one of the dinners i am going to do wants me to get 900g of RAW tiger prawns, i cant find them anywhere lol :wacko: They are all cooked

With regards to the colours on the food diary - is it not just to what's free/superfree? For instance in the book, anything on the orange pages is superfree, anything on the green pages free on EE and green, and the red EE and original.

I thought it was superfree to until I saw that eggs were coming up orange and that confused me so I think it could just be EE in orange???? :shrug:

Well done on the 10% firstprincess.

Pink ive seen them in Tesco and Asda in the fish part by the counter iykwim, if you cant get them im sure they will taste as good with cooked ones.

WOOHOO!!!! :D FINALLY got my 1/2 stone award, I've lost 2lb this week! So chuffed, that's the most I've lost in a week, and very welcome after maintaining last week.

https://online.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S7.jpg

Hubby "needs" a Domino's tonight so I am going to allow myself to join him in celebration, and straight back on it tomorrow (plus a 9km run!). I know I shouldn't reward myself with food, but hey... :haha:

Hope everyone's had a good week and is having a good weekend :D

Well done! Enjoy your dominoes :D

We're having chicken wrapped in bacon, home-made wedges and garden peas for tea - looking forward to it! :)

Hi everyone hope your all doing well, Ive just had a roasted veg paella and was great even if I say so myself. :thumbup: Athough I could just eat some chicken wrapped in bacon I love that.

Well done on the 1/2 stone Mrs Eleflump

Well done FP and Mrs Eleflump!! :happydance:
I'm aiming for my Club 10 next week, need at least 1lb off :D

Well I'm off out in a little bit! Going into Liverpool for my sister's birthday. Saved around 45-50 syns so I won't feel too guilty having a bit of a lash :blush:

Im confused, how can eating potatoes make you loose weight? I have made 2 SW reciepes and they have both been loads of potatoes.

But my fish pie was yum and only 2 syns!!

I'm confused too but i ate them last week and lost 3lb! I think it's cos you don't eat fat? So I was told anyway :shrug:

No idea either but I think its a mixture of no fat plus there is only so much you can eat so in theory as long as your eating and filling up on your 1/3 superfree through the day you will be full and not eat so much of the potatoes/pasta etc :shrug: All I know is it works and its the only thing that does so im trying my hardest to stick to it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->