~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi girls.
Hope everyone is having a nice wkend so far?
Mine has been a chill out today other than doing my housework and some washing.
Just cooked steak for tea. dh had spuds with his but i just had the steak with tomatoes, cucumber and onions. Trying to reduce my carbs this wk as i want to of lost 4lb by fri.
I am going to Belfast on fri for the wkend to stay with some family so want to be able to enjoy some choc and wine etc and not worry too much so need a decent loss this wk. Going to make chicken with spinach and tomatoes for work tomorrow and after work i am going to take my mum for a few drinks but il only have 1 vod and then stick to diet coke.

Well done to mrs eleflump on the award and welcome back FP! xxx

OH cooked tea, a huge plateful! I hate leaving food but there was no-way I was eating the amount he'd put on my plate! Left loads of wedged too :dohh:

Do you find that you eat upto full? Or eat to bursting?

If that makes sense...:haha:

the portions are massive, and we are following things excatly!!

I eat till i am full, and im not snacking between meals anymore x

Happy mother's day to our mummies! :flower:

Hope everyone is having a great day anyway. I had a FAB night last night - and only had four drinks! Two glasses of wine, a vodbull and a Jaegermonster. Stayed in Lloyd's Bar all night so didn't feel the need to keep going up the bar. And according to my scales all the dancing has lost me 3lb :haha:

Reeeaally dehydrated today so just trying not to eat everything in the house! Green tea will have to suffice :winkwink:

Glad you enjoyed your night out :D

I don't think i've done too bad for food today seen as it's mothers day, OH wanted to do alsorts but i told him i'm staying on track :haha:

B - Beans, Bacon (no fat) & 2 toast (HEb), 250 SS milk (HEa)
D - Strawberries, Grapes & Mullerlight Yoghurt
T - Chicken, Carrots, Peas, Gravy (need to find out the syns) Mash & Cabbage but he's making Bubble & Squeak - never tried cabbage before so no idea what it'll be like!! Will soon find out :haha:

Hope you don't mind me tracking in here :blush: I'm so used to WW and tracking EVERYTHING that it's hard to not do it :rofl:

Hope you've all had a lovely day :flower:

Happy mothers day to all the mums and also to those of us who have angels xxx

Happy mothers day ladies

AQ - wow well done on the weight loss

ive sort of been on and off SW last couple of weeks....

so starting again tomoz x

Hey ladies!!!

I am still around, I have been off the wagon but feel ready to get back to it!!! Far too much chocolate, so I am going to read my sw book and get back to it tomorrow, Ian is away till Friday so good excuse for me to get back into the swing of things!! Want to lose 21lbs for 12th June, thats when we are getting Hope christened!!!!

Hope we are all doing great!!! Just seen Blah is with child, congratulations chick xxx

Welcome back Becs! glad to see u are back on plan:)

Congrats to Blah if u read this thread still x

I have been a bit bad today. Ended up having 2 halves lager and a small glass wine and a handful of jelly beans earlier whilst watching a film with dh... off to bed now as im done in. Made chicken with garlic and spinach for work tomorrow and taking fruit to snack on. Hope everyone had a nice mothers day.
Nite all xxx

Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday x
My cheat day yesterday went well lol although can feel that 4lb creeping back up on me :dohh: I'm totally expecting a gain this week x
Dinner was lush though x
Breakfast - DH made me breakfast, boiled egg with 3 W/M nimble toast (HEb) cup of tea
Dinner/Lunch was: starter - Breaded mushrooms with garlic mayo & side salad (I did eat the salad too)
Main - Chicken in a cream, brandy & red wine sauce with mushrooms roats potatoes & veg
Pudding - Rich chocolate & peanut stack with whipped cream & ice cream :blush: was to die for though x

Back on it today though
B - 1 slice W/M nimble & jam (is jam 2 syns??)
L - 2 slices W/M nimble with lettuce, cucumber, 28g cheese (HEa) & red onion sandwich
Dinner - DH's homemade spag bol
Snacks - Banana, apple, FF Yoghurt

Have a lovely day ladies x

I have been so bad this weekend :dohh: I've had so much naughty food and drink! Will be a shock if I lose this week.
Today, breakfast- 2 x weetabix heb and milk hea
lunch-2 nimble bread with ham and salad. lots of fruit and a yoghurt.
Dinner- quorn sausages, sw chips, egg and beans.
Will have a small packet of maltesers later with a cuppa.

I've been really good since i started but had a SP on the scales and it's still showing a STS so I took my frustration out in my living room by doing an exercise DVD for 25 minutes then 35 minutes on Zumba, Kinect!

B - 2 x weetabix (HEb) & 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa)
D - wafer thin ham, batchelors savoury rice
T - gammon, veg curry, small jacket potato and lettuce
S - strawberries, grapes and a Mullerlight yoghurt

:)

Hiya girls.
Hope everyone had a lovely wkend x

I have been good today and eaten...

Breakfast- Bacon on toast (heb)

Dinner- chicken with spinach and a apple

Tea- pork chop, jacket potato with cheese triangle(hea) and cauli an peas.

Snack- apple, grapes, pineapple and yogurt

I am really wanting 3-4lb off this wk as im going to Ireland on Fri and want to be able to enjoy a few wines and a nice meal xxx

Hey ladies,

How is everyone doing? I have hardly been on here past few days, been uber busy (and not the best food wise). Was out Thur night for an anniversary meal and drinks, friends over on Sat night for food and drinks, and then food and drinks yesterday for mothers day, but weighed myself this morning and 2lb off woop woop!!! Back on track now hopefully xo

Been so busy havent posted for a few days, i weighed my self 3 days ago and my scales showed i had put back on the 5lbs i lost????????? WTF..Im hoping its because i was on my period and very bad sorry tmi my periods get worse and heavier each month..or it could be the fact i went over my syns quite a bit.. shrug

neways staying away from the scales and carrying on with the plan

Hope u guys r doing ok.

right i am going to start noting down what i am eating in here... yesterday i used no syns... and i know i shouldnt be doing that :( I just want to do something to loose the weight but not starve myself again :cry:

So today...

Breakfast - Fruit salad muller yoghurt

Lunch - Boiled egg and cucumber sandwich on wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (HEb)

Dinner - Sausage cassarole made with quorn sausages its 1.5syns per serving.

so i need a HEa... and some syns..

forgot to add i am doing extra easy x

Hiya girls :)

Palm tree- well done on the loss hun x

Dani- I nearly always weigh 3-5lb heavier when the witch is in town so dont worry, it will be water retention as our bodies retain water to replace the fluid we lose during af x

I have been good today so far but really craving choc! need to get a grip.

I had no brekky as i slept in late. Had a syn free burger and beans for lunch and iv snacked on a yogurt and a apple. Having chicken with veg for tea and pineapple for supper. No syns today as i really need to shift 3lb at least by fri.

Hope everyone is having a decent day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"