~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Spent the night in casualty with DH last night (long story) so really not following plan today, tbh I just havent had time to eat/dont feel like eating :-( I know thats not good x Going to put a jacket spud in for dinner so at least getting something other than 1 & a half cups of tea & 2 alpen light bars!!!
also missing tonight & tomorrow at Zumba, hopefully I'll have my healthy family back next week & I can lose what I know I will put on this week x
sounds like you girls are doing well x

Sounds like you're doing really well gem :thumbup: I have a kit kat every day to get my syns up, they're 5.5 each :) only thing I would say, is make sure you get your 1/3 superfree with each meal, sO maybe have a piece of fruit with your lunch, and plenty of veg with your tea. Well done though!

Eta- I don't always use my HEA as I rarely have cereal and don't eat cheese. Only time I have it really is when I make mash potatoes. I don't think it would do much harm, maybe have a muller light instead so your still getting some calcium? Or a babybel with lunch? Hth x

right i am going to start noting down what iam eating in here... yesterday i used no syns... and i know i shouldnt be doing that :( I just want to do something to loose the weight but not starve myself again :cry:

So today...

Breakfast - Fruit salad muller yoghurt

Lunch - Boiled egg and cucumber sandwich on wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (HEb)

Dinner - Sausage cassarole made with quorn sausages its 1.5syns per serving.

so i need a HEa... and some syns..

forgot to add i am doing extra easy x

Reedy I hope ur fam make a speedy recovery so u can have a speedy weight lose :D

Went for a nap as not at work tonight and i was dreaming of pizza stumbled out of bed sat at the pizzahut menu on line and debated for half an hour y n y not i should get pizza.

I listened to the positives of not eating it and grabbed a apple, gonna stick dinner on now. phew glad that craving went away , it only take one slip up for me and I fall off the wagon hard!

AQ have a options always passes my craving for choc

I've hardly used any syns this week either, only for gravy for day and butter another day :shrug:

Does anyone have the Alpen light chocolate & fudge bars? Can I eat those as HEb? I looked at the online thing and it said chocolate Alpen light were 3 syns so I'm kinda confused :blush:

Well done for resisting Dani! yep a options does it for me usually too. I just chopped up some fresh pineapple and a apple and that has done the trick so easter eggs are still all in tact! haha xxx

I've hardly used any syns this week either, only for gravy for day and butter another day :shrug:

Does anyone have the Alpen light chocolate & fudge bars? Can I eat those as HEb? I looked at the online thing and it said chocolate Alpen light were 3 syns so I'm kinda confused :blush:

2 of those count as 1 heb but if u are not using them as a heb they are 3 syns each:winkwink: bloody tasty too xxx

2 of those count as 1 heb but if u are not using them as a heb they are 3 syns each:winkwink: bloody tasty too xxx

Ahhh I understand now, thank you :hugs:

Just tracking :)

2 x weetabix (HEb) & 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEa)
Jacket potato, beans & ham
Mullerlight yoghurt
Shepherds pie & gravy
Strawberries, grapes, natural yoghurt

Right im back girls, been off the wagon for a month and gained 4lbs which in all fairness could have been a lot worse because I have eaten like a pig. If any of you were on my fb and have now disappeared, I didn't delete you! I left my fb open at college and some ass wipe removed some of my friends. In fact make that nearly all! But I couldn't remember some of your last names so. I couldn't add you back:blush: please re-add me! Hope you are all doing well, and missed this thread loads!! Xxx

I have weigh in and ten minutes and I still don't know if I am going. After gaining 2lb last week (I had a actual beach ball in my tummy i had bloated right up)it put me ina downward spiral and I have gone out for a meal like every day since. I have now just come on and I feel so shitty. I know I will of gained weight and it's gunna make me feel so so so shitty. Arghhh.

Welcome back ER! Missed u hun. 4lbs is not bad at all! i could manage that in a few days! haha xx

Amy- Good luck for WI hun xx

Hi to everyone else :)

Right girls i have been SUPER good today and eaten...

Breakfast- alpine light bar and a apple
Lunch- chicken i home made sauce made with tomatoes, onion an chilli etc. Yogurt.
Tea- more of the sauce with 2 grilled chicken kebabs, red onion. Pineapple and apple.

I am going to be as strict tomorrow. I HAVE to lose this 10lb by the 19th April for our IVF appt! Eeeek. It is going to take some doing. I plan to hammer the gym next wk but also want to have a good loss, so few days before the appt i want to see at least 3lb off. Someone mentioned on my other thread about having a fish wk on SW? Has anyone ever done it? and what were the results?? i am planning to enjoy my wkend in Belfast this wkend with my mum as we need some fun before she gets too ill. So when i get home its strict city! want to have lost the entire 10lb by the appt so there will be no reasons why we cant start IVF asap. Any tips would be great girls xxx

AQ - fish and soup.... I lost 5lbs this week!

ER - glad ur back on plan.

5lbs off for me tonight, will update ticker. Now 11st 8.5lbs ... whoop. Also slimmer of week.

Just had turkey burgers (homemade) with a huge salad and then scan bran coffee cake .

xxx

welcome back er

fab loss first princess

I had pizza for dinner doh

Back on plan tommorow not going to fall off the wagon.

I AM GOING TO LOSE THIS WEEK!

Well done FP! That's fab!

My first official weigh in tomorrow morning, not sure I'm looking forward to it! Have stuck to it like glue but feel like I've lost nothing! :( have done 4.5hrs of exercise this week which is not like me, I normally do 1.5hrs in a full week :haha: :

Suppose the scales will reveal all...

Well done on the weight loss this week.

If you went to weigh in AL I hope all went well.

AQ I have every faith in you, you've done so well and so close to your target for IVF your on the home straight now. This time round im finding that if I enure that I have over the 1/3 superfree its comming off well, so maybe try a few green days this week to help you.

I lost 4..5 this week and got slimmer of the week, so thats a total of 9lb in two weeks since going to class and being back on track, only 25lb left to target and very close to what I was before I fell off the wagon.

ok just noting down

B - Muller Light yoghurt.
L - Low fat cheese (HEa) sandwich on wholemeal bread (HEb)
D - Ham, egg and home made chips

S - 1 rich tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"