~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Can I join you ladies? Just started slimming world on Monday as I weigh more now that I did the day I had Lewis.

Currently 13 stone 4.5 and Ideally would love to get down to 9 but will just be happy to get down to 11 to start with.

Hiya GlasgowAngel :D

Well done on the losses ladies!! I'll get the first page updated when I'm at home :)

Having a bit of a rough time of it lately so sorry for my absence. Sticking to it religiously though :winkwink: Been the gym this morning thinking it'd wake me up, I'm falling asleep at my desk! Oh dear.

Welcome back Mon :thumbup:

Welcome Glasgow Angel :)

Lost 1lb. Gutted as I've worked so hard this week but I did lose 3lb last week so never mind. My leader was still a bitch so I've decided to do it from home now I've got the books.

What happens if I don't go to class? Or do I have to cancel my card or what? I don't know how it works on SW...

Welcome Glasgow Angel :)

Lost 1lb. Gutted as I've worked so hard this week but I did lose 3lb last week so never mind. My leader was still a bitch so I've decided to do it from home now I've got the books.

What happens if I don't go to class? Or do I have to cancel my card or what? I don't know how it works on SW...

Your card automatically cancels after you haven't attended for a few weeks. That's what happened with me. I don't particularly like my leader either but it's worth me going as i don't stick to it as much when i'm doing it at home!!

Didn't go to weigh in on monday as I had a bad weekend.....but i'm hoping for 3lbs off this week if i can, Gonna have a sneaky weigh in the morning to see how i'm doing! Well done on everyone elses losses :flower:

Welcome GlasgowAngel :)

Well done on loss squidge and sorry ur leader was a cow! That's why i left my group and i have actually had a lot better loss since doing it from home! think it feels better knowing im not lining their pockets and im doing it for ME ;-)

Off to Belfast tomorrow morning with my mum. Flights at 7am an we will be staying with family. Cnt wait, but will probs have a glass of vino or 3... lol xxx

I didnt go to class and lost 4 stone, but then I fell off the wagon when I didnt have access online, im doing fine going to group now. I would say that because (you wont be able to go online to check syns and things go to one more group and buy the books you need such as the directory snacks and free food (if you dont have them already) although you can ask on here and someone will be able to tell you. You can get can get them on ebay and stuff but not much cheaper. Well done on the 1lb though its a step in the right direction.

I have the food optimising book that I got when I signed up and that tells me quite a bit of food and I've ordered a recipe book so that won't be too bad. I generally try and stick to the same foods though, I'm not a lover of trying different things :haha:

Hiya GlasgowAngel :hi:

Well done on the losses girls x

Well I dont know how the hell I managed it but I lost 1lb :happydance: so only got 10lb left to lose :yipee:
Had a really crappy day food wise today though because its end of the week & had no dinners left & shopping is coming tomorrow

B- 1 slice fruit toast 4.5syns
L- cucumber & 28g cheese (HEa) salad cream, butter & 2 slices white bread - lost count of syns by now :blush:
D- 2 turkey drummers, 5 potato smiles peas & sweetcorn
Snacks - half a pack of jellytots, an apple & an alpen light bar

WAAAAAAY off track today lol x
Back on it tomorrow x

Breakfast mullerlight

lunch ham salad sandwich

dinner tuna omellete and salad

I'm proud of myself. Tonight is the night I always knew would be difficult. I teach pole 6pm till 10pm so not ideal to have dinner before class and the idea of cooking at the time of night is awful so would usually resort to takeaway. But tonight I've come in and have sundried tomato chicken in the oven. I am starving though!!

Hi girls, how are we all? Thought I'd pop on and update with my progress before i go off to beddy.

I have to admit I am struggling to stay on plan for the whole week at the moment but I still seem to be losing 1-2 lbs a week so thats good!
I didnt weigh in last week as witch was here and I knew I'd binged on crap for a few days but WI wed morn was -2 lbs so Im now at 20 lbs loss! It was sooooo ace seeing that 10 stone on those scales!:happydance: I'm now weighing 10 stone 12.5 so only another 12.5 to go till I'm at target! Then I want to lose another few to get me to 9.9:thumbup: Ive not been 9.9 since my early 20's and was 10.2 before I got PG with Leo. Ive dropped to a size 10/12 bottom now and a 12 top so dead pleased! Plus I'm still zumba-ing, spinning and joined a pole dancing class, first lesson on Monday!! If I like it I might sign up for a 6 week course and see how I get on:thumbup:

I'd like the recipe for potato and cheese pie if anyone has it?

Hi girls, how are we all? Thought I'd pop on and update with my progress before i go off to beddy.

I have to admit I am struggling to stay on plan for the whole week at the moment but I still seem to be losing 1-2 lbs a week so thats good!
I didnt weigh in last week as witch was here and I knew I'd binged on crap for a few days but WI wed morn was -2 lbs so Im now at 20 lbs loss! It was sooooo ace seeing that 10 stone on those scales!:happydance: I'm now weighing 10 stone 12.5 so only another 12.5 to go till I'm at target! Then I want to lose another few to get me to 9.9:thumbup: Ive not been 9.9 since my early 20's and was 10.2 before I got PG with Leo. Ive dropped to a size 10/12 bottom now and a 12 top so dead pleased! Plus I'm still zumba-ing, spinning and joined a pole dancing class, first lesson on Monday!! If I like it I might sign up for a 6 week course and see how I get on:thumbup:

I'd like the recipe for potato and cheese pie if anyone has it?

Jac i will email it to you... pm me your email addy :) xx

Breakfast mullerlight yog

lunch 2 eggs

dinner omellete and salad

snacks 2x apple

I saw some diabetic choc in boots no added sugar and bought a small bar, wonder how many syns it is? going to check now

Just tracking -

B - strawberries & natural fat free yoghurt, 250ml SS milk (HEa)
D - lettuce, tuna, ham
T - Veg Risotto

S -2 Alpen light bars (HEb)

Also, had one shot of vodka & diet pop, is the vodka 4 syns?

Hi ladies,:flower:
Hope all is well!! Anyway I looked online at doing SW, OMG!! How bloody expensive?! I am not amused!! Rant over.
:hugs:

It's much cheaper if you can make it to class. It's £4.95 a week and £5 registration fee. You still get online access too :)

It works out the same price as the classes, it's just that you need to pay for the 12 weeks up front instead of per week. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->