~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

1/2 lb off this week, pretty good considering I've had 3 days off plan this week :blush:. Now at 9lb lost in total :) Hoping for another 1.5-2lb this week...

Got an invite to a fancy formal dinner on May 17th, I'd love to be 10st 7lb by then!

Did 50 lengths in the pool yesterday, 100 on Friday! Going for a big run today, did 9.2km last Sunday, going to do the same again today :D

Off to have some sultana bran and banana for breakfast :)

Well done Mrs Eleflump.

I was bad yesterday and drank few glasses wine and had choc cos felt so low and exhausted after the Ireland trip.
I am going to have eggs and toast for brunch now and some fruit.
Really need to of dropped at LEAST 5lb by fri xxx

Well done Mrs Eleflump!!

I don't know what I seem to be doing wrong but I had a sneaky weigh in before my official one tomorrow morning and I am the same as I was 2 weeks ago. I did have last weekend off but didn't gain anything and then just haven't lost anything so far this week. Wonder if I can magic 2lbs off between now and tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather and being good ;-)
I am off to the park with dh soon to have a bbq and picnic for tea.
Back in work tomorrow so enjoying the last of the weather for now.
My picnic is all syn free too. Got syn free burgers and sausages and salad and rice xxx

Your picnic sounds ace africaqueen, well I am back on the wagon tomorrow. I'm so disappointed with my weight gain since I fell off the wagon. But I want to get on with it now. Would love to be 13 stone for my birthday in August. Any less is a bonus. Africaqueen you are my inspiration!! Xx

Awww ER you are so lovely to say that xx
You will deffo manage it hun. Have faith in urself cos u are bloody gorgeous Mon! :)

I am in my size 18 jeans today and thats a first since i was about 22! very happy :)
Picnic was lush. Feel full an it was all good. Gonna make something healthy for work soon. Probs a salad of some kind. Need to kick ass this wk so i lose at least 5lb by fri cos its our IVF app in 9 days and i need my BMI to be 30 at least or very close to it xxx

Lost 4lbs this first week. So quite pleased with that. Don't know if this week will go as well, as has a Christening today so was a buffet, plus had a couple of drinks, then had work straight after so didn't get time to go food shopping before going home to let OH go to work, so have ended up with takeaway. Tried o be as good as I could though and for beef with mushroom and noodles.

Oh well back to it tommorrow, hope I can still manage to lose this week.

Well done GlasgowAngel! that is fab xx

Hi to everyone else and hope we all have a good wk.
I am feeling pretty low today after a sad wkend with my mum and the last thing i want to do is go into work on 12-8 but we cant afford to lose the cash. I could cry im so exhausted emotionally :-( I dont hold much hope of getting my weight in order by the 19th for the IVF appt either. I have 10lb to lose and its never going to happen.
We will still go the appt just so i get my foot in the door but i knw they will send us away and to come back when i have lost more weight. Sick of how hard life is xxx

AQ - :hugs: you have worked so hard & done so well, even if you dont lose the 10lbs by the 19th I hope they look at the weight you have lost & how hard you are trying :flower:

Well gone completely off track this week, trying my hardest to make up for the last 4 days x Got zumba twice this week & done some walking too so not all bad but food wise I've not done great x
Back on it today though I promise & will keep it up x

B- 1 slice W/M nimble (HEb) with butter & Marmalade (guessing at arounf 3-4 syns??)
L- scrambled eggs & w/m toast (HEb)
D- Steak, jacket potato, 28g cheese (HEa) and salad
Snacks - yoghurt, an apple & an alpen light bar (3 syns)

I've abandoned this thread, I feel so shit with gaining weight again. I had a day to the Grand National and drank far too much and now I have a bout of gastroenteritis and feel so ill. (Hopefully all the throwing up and pooping will make me lose a lb or two :rofl: make it worth it)

I go on Friday for my first session of gastric band hypnotheraphy, I think that's my only hope now!

I have lost 6lb on total this week, i am craving chocolate as AF is here this week. Im not going to weigh myself in the week this week as i know my weight will go up due to witch x

I had a FAB week TERRIBLE weekend scared to get on the scales.

Back on track.

Hope everyone has a super slimming week ahead x

Sorry for being so absent lately! Having less and less time to get on this past week or so.

GlasgowAngel and PinkFlowers - FAB losses! :happydance:

Sarah :hugs::hugs:
Don't beat yourself up hun. You've done absolutely amazing so far and you'll continue to, it's not your fault times have been so tough lately :hugs:

Get well soon AL :)

I gained half a pound at this mornings weigh in. Has spurred me on this week to lose more, am hoping for 3-4 pounds so need to be extra good!!!

Well done everyone else xx

Omg I have just eaten the biggest dinner known to man & all free :happydance: I had lean steak with a small jacket spud (HEb) 28g cheese (HEa) 2 field mushrooms cooked in fryliight & a huge salad with lettuce cucumber tomotoes red onion red pepper & king prawns x I'm so full now was so lush x
Did my salad for lunch tomorrow as well x
Well done on the losses girls x

Well done on the losses girls x

Thanks for kind msgs x

I have been super strict today...

Breakfast- 2 weetabix with milk (heb and hea)

Lunch- celery, lettuce, toms and chicken slices

Tea- 2 weetabix with milk.

Snack- apple, pineapple and yogurt.

I plan on being as strict all wk so fridays WI is a decent one xxx

Breakfast 2 weetabix

Lunch plum and a bannana

Dinner chciken rice n veg

Have you tried the chocolate ones Reedy? They're loooovely :)

Had WI this morning.. 3lbs off!! :happydance:
And got slimmer of the week.. walked home with a big smile on my face today :haha:

WOOHOOOO Kate! go you!! made up for u x

Another dull day with food for me... weetabix for brekky an tea and a salad with few slices of chicken for lunch. Grrrrrr. I bloody best lose something decent by fri! i am craving chips an chocs big time! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->