~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Might try them Kate thanks & well done on the weight loss & slimmer of the week that's brilliant xxx

AQ- are you eating plenty of fruit & veg to help fill you up? Don't make yourself Ill by eating so little food huni xxxx

No i have just been eating the weetabix and salad for the past 2 days... i knw its not good but im desperate now x
I am going to chester tomorrow for my dad's birthday tho and will be going for a nice meal and a glass wine tho as i can walk it off.
Just want a baby so badly now its taking over my life xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it's not generally advised, but would it be worth going on some sort of detox for the next 6 days? (I'm thinking like the Master Cleanse or similar..)
Even if you're still a couple of pounds off target I'm sure it'll make a mega difference :shrug:

hello I have been quite naughty the last few days, i feel really down so i havent been getting up to have breakfast and being bothered to eat is becoming a struggle. and when i do eat i just want to binge :(

Hiya girls x
Well after the crappy week I've had food wise I dont know how the hell I did it but I lost 1lb :happydance: so been abit naughty today as we have been out all day at Meadowhall so had 2 croissants, butter & Jam for breakfast & an OJ then dinner was TGI Fridays Chicken Fajitas & pudding was cookie dough cheesecake & Ice cream was sooooo scrummy, thats all I've had though I'm so full x
Back on it tomorrow & off to do the shopping tomorrow afternoon so might checkout the SW website for some dinner ideas x

Hope your all well xxxx

Reedy, i'm only just round the corner from Meadowhall, literally 5 minutes :haha:

Congrats on the losses all :)

I lost 3lb this week :)

well done all

Just checking in had a good few days looking forward to weigh in monday, its the weekends that mess me up... got to stay motivated

going on holiday in a few weeks so want to be a bit lighter for then

well done on losses ladies.
I have been crap yesterday and barely eaten today. My diet is crap this wk! going to eat healthy and often from tomorrow! lots of fruit an veg etc xxx

Been good so far today...

Breakfast- slice toast, x1 fried egg in frylight. Vanilla yogurt, orange. Cuppa tea.

Going for a little walk later too. I have given up starving myself so back on plan normal now but cutting down on carbs and whatever i have managed to lose by our appt on tuesday i knw i have done my best with the stress im under :) xxx

1 1/2 lb off this week! Total 10 1/2 lb lost now :D

Been a bit slack this week, there's been lots of cakey things in the tea-room at work, and I'm hopeless at resisting...tried to compensate for it with the rest of my eating, and with exercise, seems to have worked quite well. Will try to be better this week!

Good luck for Tuesday AQ!

Hello ladies!!

I have been so off track, I need a good kick up the bum!! I likes my cakes far too much and must stop baking them!!

Tomorrow is a new start and boy do I need it, gonna weigh myself and see whats the damage!! I have a goal of 14lbs by 12th June!!!

You can do it Becs! welcome back hun x

I have been bit crap too tbh. Been from one extreme to the other... starving myself for 2 days and then eating crap the next day :-( I have been putting so much pressure on myself to lose weight in time for the IVF appt on tuesday that i have probs done the reverse and i cant get weighed cos scales have packed up as im never off them :-(
Will get weighed in boots on tue morning before appt. Hope i dont balls up xxx

You can do it Becs! welcome back hun x

I have been bit crap too tbh. Been from one extreme to the other... starving myself for 2 days and then eating crap the next day :-( I have been putting so much pressure on myself to lose weight in time for the IVF appt on tuesday that i have probs done the reverse and i cant get weighed cos scales have packed up as im never off them :-(
Will get weighed in boots on tue morning before appt. Hope i dont balls up xxx

Good luck for Tuesday hun,you have done so well to lose how much you have already.Will be checking back on tuesday to see how you have got on.:hugs:

TERRIBLE weekend.. I always have brlliant weeks then mess up at the weekend and totally pig out take out sat n sun, choc, ice cream etc, whatever i lose during the week goes back on at weekend.
HELP!!!!!

Weigh in this morning and 2lbs off. Pleased with that! Well done everyone else xx

2lbs off here too. Would have liked more since it's only week 2, but at least it's a loss. Took Lewis a massive walk today. Ended up walking 5km, hopefully it will pay off.

Well done Superbecks!

Ooooh our appt in the morning at the clinic and i dnt even knw what i weigh cos the scales are broken! hope i dont get a shock when they weigh me! my work pants feel loose tho and my tummy is flatter so im hoping a few lbs off.

All i have eaten all day is a few pieces of chinese chicken breast from the butchers on my lunch hr. Going tesco soon to get a salad cos peckish and not done food shop yet so not much in! roll on payday! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->