~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Becks and GlasgowAngel :D

Sarah - good luck for tomorrow!! Either way it's a step closer - let's hope it's a good few pounds off though :winkwink:

I've been SO bad this week, it's unreal. I've had one very naughty week and I'm not even sorry :blush:
Right now I'm tucking into carrot cake with cream. I won't even mention what else I've eaten it'd break your ears :haha:

...so I'm not expecting a loss at all tomorrow - but ya know what I don't even care! I'll be right back on it starting tomorrow :D

Loads of luck for today AQ :flower:

Kate - sounds like you've had the same week as me x I've had something naughty everyday this week :blush: I just cant help myself x I try to be good but then the cake & chocolate find me lol x

Dani - I always fall off the wagon at the weekends too, thats why I weigh in on a thursday, that way i can have a bad weekend but then have 3 days to make up for it before weigh in x

Haha what are we like! We all seem to go off it together :lol:

I don't know HOW but I managed to shift 2lbs this week, and got slimmer of the week! I felt a bit of a fraud collecting my certificate and fruit but oh well at least I was honest and admitted my sins :haha:

hahaha well done Kate x I'll be suprised if i lose anything this week but I said that last week & still lost a pound so there is still hope x

Well done Kate! :)

Well we had our appt and he didnt even weigh me or even mention my weight! lol.
We just have to wait for a appt for a patient information evening now and then we sign the consent forms an have the tests and once the results are in we start IVF!
No waiting list and we have been given funding for 2 cycles :)
So just need to stick to my diet and get fit and wait for this appt and then things will really start happening for us :) Went to Red hot buffet with dh after the appt to celebrate and i was a greedy mare! lol. Also went an sat in beer garden in pub and had few glasses of wine... aaah. Right back on it tomorrow. Made my lunch for work before and im determined now! xxx

That's great news AQ

Took Lewis to soft play today then we went another massive walk. Planing on another walk tomorrow. I will walk off this weight!

Thats brilliant news AQ really happy for you x and you so deserved to go all out & celebrate yesterday x

SO glad to hear your good news Sarah! You deserve a bit of good luck :D

Well I'm sat on my desk next to an Easter egg. Must... resist... :dohh:

Your bloody strong kate because how I'm feeling today I'd have demolished it as soon as I saw it lol x
I'm so hungry but dont have anything to eat until lunch at 12.30 :brat:
so now my craving for chocolate sweets crisps & cake is even more intense :dohh:

Hiya girls :)

Glad everyone is ok and Kate, did u eat the egg?? haha.

I have been good all day and had steak and new potatoes with salad for tea at my parents but then i was naughty and had a cupcake with my cuppa... but back on plan tomorrow properly as went shopping before and got a few bits to tide me over intill payday! lol. Im making a ham salad butty and taking fruit to work 2moz as weather is sooo nice and i want to sit outside to eat my lunch in the sun :)

I am planning on going to the gym tomorrow night after work for the first time in a few wks! i am starting to feel positive again even tho such a lot is going on right now. I am going to throw myself into the get fit for IVF routine and try to forget the sad things for now. The only way of coping xxx

I have a wii fit wwoop... managed to do 30 minutes over the day, even with my bad back!!

Too right I ate the egg :lol:
But I gave the Smarties away :winkwink:

Pink Flowers - I need to get me one of them Wii Fit things! I'm getting so lazy it's terrible. Good on ya doing 30 mins! I reckon I could do about three :haha:

Kate- you should get a wii fit! they are good fun.
I am ashamed to say i have not been on ours for 3wks :-(
I am going to start using it again tomorrow. It is good for you and easy to follow.
I have just gotten so lazy too.I was in the habit of using the wii fit for 30 mins a day and going the gym 3 times a wk etc and for the past 3wks i have done naff all!
Deffo back at it from tonight. Finish work at 5.30 so will go gym around 6.30 for 40 mins.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->