~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Too right I ate the egg :lol:
But I gave the Smarties away :winkwink:

Pink Flowers - I need to get me one of them Wii Fit things! I'm getting so lazy it's terrible. Good on ya doing 30 mins! I reckon I could do about three :haha:

Its fun so you do longer with out realising!!

Kate - well done on eating the egg but giving the smarties away, so much more will power than me lol x

I did have a Wii, but sold it about 3 months ago because we didnt use it and now they have bought out Zumba for it & I'm gutted I would have used that everyday, dont think DH will let us buy another one :cry:

STS this week which I'm happy with because of my bad week :blush: have still treated myself to a bag of skittles & some cheese & onion walkers crisps (havent had crisps for about 3 months)

Isn't it a relief when you're naughty and don't put on!
I'm scared to step on the scales when I've had a bad week, I clench my eyes shut :haha:

Omg work have given me ANOTHER Easter Egg. This time a Buttons one. I think they're trying to make me cry I really do! So now I have to last 'til 1 o'clock with it looking at me yet again.. I will not eat it.. I will not eat it.. *repeats*

How the hell are we going to survive this Easter wkend girls??!!
I have got a gorge thorntons easter egg from my mum an dad and me an dh are going there for a lamb roast on sunday, not to mention we are going for a drink sat which will probs include a lot of wine... aaaah. I HAVE to lose something by next fri!
I will try only eat half my egg and exercise more and try and not have much wine but gonna be so hard with 3 days off work! Eeek xxx

I really need to get my wii fit set up again. Not used it since before Lewis was born. Anyone tried the Zumba for wii? Sounds right up my street

I managed a 10k walk with OH and Lewis today followed by 2 hours pole training and 1 hours pole teaching. My legs are in agony now.

I want to get the zumba game, its only 24.99 atm.

Just done an hour of wii fit, and my back is actually starting to feel better from the yoga etc.

Have put 3lb on *cry* But i am a bit constipated :blush: oranges?

AQ that is awesome, I'm so pleased for you! I hope your dream comes quickly!

I have had a bleegh sort of week...PMS and can't be bothered sort of thing...AF came yesterday and I am so sore :( I have an easter egg in front of me and I am going to eat half of it now. I will get outside and do some exercise once the heat is a bit less blistering, maybe around 6 or 7pm I'll go for a run.

Maybe a lb off this week? As long as I don't gain I suppose I'll be happy, as I've had a rubbish week. Still very disheartened at how slowly it's going...I know slow is better, but I've been doing this for 11 weeks now and haven't even lost a stone yet :(

I am back on slimming world. In my 4th week and so far lost 8lb (ella's birth weight) I can't wait to have lost her weight.

I have found exercise helps a lot - it has been just walks with Ella but I need to get back on the wii fit.

I have seen some of you talk about zumba - what is this? is it hard? I am very unfit and very overweight.

I am trying to do a few new things this time round - one being trying something new or a new recipe every week. Last week was pot roast garlic chicken from the current magazine and today I tried Tuna steaks. I am hoping that experimenting a bit more will stop me getting bored with food. I am struggling with finding things for tea - we have our main meal at lunchtime and I have been having a lot of salads for tea but need to find other things to have.

Zumba is a dance based aerobics class that uses many different styles. There are thousands of classes being run around the uk. It's good fun.

Wii have brought out a Zumba fitness game too

is zumba hard?? I am very unfit but along with slimming world am trying to exercise. I have wii fit plus and the biggest loser (which I find quite hard at the moment).

It's amazing how much the passing of time can make you deluded...I've been berating myself for losing weight so slowly, convinced I lost a stone in a matter of a few weeks last year for my wedding...well, I've just looked at my weight loss record for last year, and it took me nearly 4 months to lose that weight...and this year I have lost 10.5lb in 10 weeks. So I don't feel so bad now! It just seems a lot harder this time round for some reason...I don't remember having so many setbacks last year, but maybe I just blocked them from my memory, because I clearly did have a lot of setbacks!!! Maybe it's just because I'm a lot heavier this year, because of the antidepressants I'd been taking, so I feel like I've got a lot more work to do?

Still, I hope to actually reach my target of 9st 4lbs this time, and for this to be the LAST time I 'diet'! Who knows, I might even get down to 9st???

Positive mental attitude! :D I'm off down the gym to do some weights and a swim. I'm baking later or tomorrow morning for my friend's birthday, so the exercise today, plus the 10k run I'll do tomorrow morning, will help offset the slice of cake I'll have at her bbq tomorrow :haha:. At least she's trying to lose weight too, so she's not going to be feeding me loads of fatty stuff tomorrow. And the cake I'm making her is freezable so she doesn't have to eat it all in one go, she can slice it and freeze it and just eat a bit every now and then :)

I am going to be rejoining you all again now that our little man has arrived, I hope thats ok?

I have about 10lbs of my pregnancy weight to lose but also want to try and carry on past that and get as much off as I can. I was doing SW when I got my BFP back in July but found it hard to keep at it when I was pregnant.

Have decided I am going to start doing the Extra Easy plan at home again as from Monday :thumbup:

Congratulations on your little boy SmileyShazza, he is rather gorgeous :D

Ooh, I am well chuffed with myself this morning, I ran 10k without stopping, without any walking, and I did it in 1 hour and 16 minutes :D My goal is to be able to do it in an hour by the time race for life rolls round in 3 months, so I'm doing good, but yeah, this morning is the first time I've done the whole distance in a one-er :D I forgot my trainers when I went to the gym yesterday so I couldn't go in the gym and do weights, so I just did 100 lengths of the pool (2km) to make up for it :haha:.

Bath now, then birthday cake baking for my friend, then to meet my other friend off the coach in town and go to the birthday bbq :D I have prepared myself with low-syn goodies, including diet lemonade (I'm the designated driver today so no wine or beer in the sunshine for me, boo!), so I don't go over on my syns.

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter!

Right I am back again.........:wacko:

Not gained any weight, just STS. Starting fresh tomorrow. I can do this..

Hi girls :)

Shazza-welcome back and congrats on your stunning lil man! x

ER- Starting afresh on easter sunday...? are u mad hun?! hahaha x

Hi to everyone else. Who is gonna be honest about the junk they have eaten so far over easter break??? haha.

Me and dh went for a meal at the harvester yesterday with my friend an her fella and we had steak with chips and prawns, loads of salad and a pint shandy. Then we had a raspberry sundae each.... aaah. Today i have eaten 2 mini caramel eggs for brekky whilst dh ate a entire kitkat egg plus 2 double kitkats! lol. Going to my parents for our dinner later. Having lamb with all the trimmings and baileys cheesecake for dessert so i can safely say- i am writing today off and starting afresh tomorrow! lol.

Happy Easter everyone xxx

Im doing rubbish at the min!!! Took the girls to flamingo land on friday and had a picnic.......turkey and coleslaw sarnies in white tea cakes, cocktail sausages, onion bhajis, strawberries.....then had a pick n mix from the sweet shop and finished the day off with a chicken tikka kebab. Yesterday we had a bbq and I had a burger, a sausage and a jacket potatoe and some doritios and dip. So today I am being good.....no weigh in tomorro as its closed so I have a week and I want to lose 4lbs x

ER- Starting afresh on easter sunday...? are u mad hun?! hahaha x

Hi to everyone else. Who is gonna be honest about the junk they have eaten so far over easter break??? haha.

This is exactly why I am starting tomorrow and not today! :haha:

I have eaten one of my eggs (although I still have the buttons from inside) but I still have one in the cupboard to eat - am going to ration myself with that one though!

Morning girls!

So what is the damage so far from easter treats?? lol.
I got 1 egg from my parents which was a gorgeous thorntons one with a mini box of chocs with it, so i ate half the egg yesterday and will have the rest in dribs ans drabs as i actually want to see some weight loss on fri! haha.
Going to morrisons soon to get some healthy foods for the wk ahead soon.
Aiming for 2lb off this wk if i can manage it xxx

I'm bad, I managed to behave all weekend, only bad thing was a cup cake.

But blew it all today, went to TGI's and had mushroom and cheese potato skins followed by steak with cheesy mash, veg and a mushroom sauce

Then had a granny smith apple martini, a razzberato and a rainbow sherbet cocktail

Came home and ate a 65g milkybar Easter egg!

Oh well weigh was this morning and I lost 1.5lbs, need to be good all week to make up for today I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->