~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done for the loss GA! Sounds like u had a fab time at the meal and the drinks sound yummy! i fell off the wagon again today... had mr whippy ice cream with my dad at the beach and then we had a bbq and i was good with low syn sausage and pork chop and salad but then i had 2 glasses rose... aaah. I have been shopping an bought some low fat stuff tho so made a chicken salad for work tomorrow and im taking fruit.
Bought myself a lovely wicker basket full of fruit with a ribbon round it for just £3! its got a pineapple, mango, apples, oranges, kiwis and grapes in it :) bargain!
I am going to write my menu for tomorrow in a min and stick to it!
I am finding plan very hard to stick to as im stressed and sad over my mum being so ill and worried about my dads test results but i HAVE to lose this 10lb to be able to continue for IVF. Nothing is more important but my wilpower is lacking so much!
HELP! xxxx

Can I join you? I could do with a kick up the bum and a shove in the right direction. I started slimming world nearly 3 weeks ago. Lost 5b the 1st week and gained 1lb the 2nd even though I stuck to it both weeks. Ive stuck to it this week also but according to my scales at home im still the same! Arghhhh where am I going wrong???? Im doing extra easy, the first 2 weeks I had my syn allowance each day only using a few syns here and there flexibly. This week ive stretched the syns to the death. Granted its been easter but ive been honest with my syns! Argghhhhh. Weigh in is Wednesday but im not hopeful.

AQ what about making some stuff in bulk and freezing it, would that help make it a bit easier to stick too?

Ke29 Make sure your getting your Health extras and your 1/3 superfree foods. Have a look at your food diary to see if you have been doing that

This might just be a very bad week for me I think, I ahve afternoon tea tomorrow, but the tea pot is filled with cocktails instead of tea (made with champagne and strawberry jam) and then there's the cakes....oh dear, i'll be doing well not to gain this week i think.

Will try to stick to plan tomorrow other than the tea.

i have been so bad this week!! i knew i wasnt going to stick to it over easter but this is stupid!!

Hi All :flower:

I'm re-joining SW tomorrow :happydance:

Last time I went was before my wedding in 2009 when I got down to 9st. I was 10st pre pregnancy and now about 11.7 post so I've decided to get my bigger butt down there and have a good go at it.

One thing i've always struggled with is planning meals in advance. Hubby works on a 2 week rotation and so one week its nights and one week of earlies. I really want to get a 2 week budget meal plan sorted but I keep putting it off for some strange reason.

Does anyone have a week/2 week SW plan they wouldn't mind sharing or have some cheap meal ideas for me??? :winkwink:

x

I have been terrible, Dont even wanna weigh my Self... Back on plan from today, done a massive walk, Im not going to weigh for 2 weeks tho as the witch is in town.

Welcome Lucy and Ke29 :)

GA- I do that sometimes but its sweets and chocs that spoil me... plus wine... lol. x

Dani and pink flowers- I have been crap aswell but today is a new day and we can get back in the frame of mind if we try hard enough, only thing is my get up and go has got up and gone! lmao x

Well today i have been good for once! lol here is my menu...

Brekky- 2 weetabix and milk(heb an hea).

Lunch- Chicken salad and a apple.

Tea- Cod with new potatoes, salad and 2 corn on the cob. Yogurt.

I will have fruit for supper and crab sticks. I am taking this one day at a time now cos i am under so much stress if i push myself i end up rebelling... kwim?

Hope everyone else is ok? Becs, ER, Jac, kate and all the "oldies" how are we doin?? xxx

i had spag bol for dinner, working evenings is horrid because i dont get to eat till late.

well what can I say about the Easter Break??? I have eaten shed loads & trust me that is not an exaggeration :blush:
Plus I havent been to Zumba this week because DH was on night s last night & I had no one to watch Finley & the one I go to on a wednesday is shut because of the Easter Hols :dohh:
I have done some walking but not enough to justify what I've eaten x
I've had burgers, bread, sausages, cupcakes, chocolate, you name it I'v eaten it x
I am half back on it today, had 28g museli for breakfast, then lunch is an apple, grapes a FF yoghurt & spaghetti hoops & then dinner tonight is DH's homemade Spag Bol
but at 3pm today I'm going for afternoon tea for my mums birthday so, sandwiches/cakes/tea/scones/jam & clotted cream :dohh:
Think I'll scrap WI tomorrow & just work extra hard for next weeks WI x

Well done to those that lost x Looks like we all sucombed (sp) to the chocolatey treats that Easter brings x

Welcome Lucylu & KE29! (and anyone else I might have missed v sorry!).

I'm good thanks Sarah! Just been rather busy (and very naughty) - but I'm doing well so far this week! I bought a countdown so I got my free recipe cards and I'm all excited for doing a Slimming World buffet for the baby's party on Saturday (even though I'm the only one I know still doing it :haha:). Put on half a pound this week though :blush: Couldn't resist the chocolate, haha.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Bad week, had cocktails galore yesterday then Indian last night and now I'm at a BBQ eek

Just made a lush tea!
Had mackarel with sw chips and roasted parsnips and carrots :)
Just eating some grapes and pineapple now.
I have been good today apart from 1 choccie from my easter box :)

this wkend will be a diff story tho... lol. Im gonna be good till sat and then allow myself treats at the wkend at the wedding and my mums bday xxx

Im thinking about doing SW online again, Im not sure if I get that much out of the group to be honest. Everyone just talks amongst themselves...so all I want to do is weigh and go...:shrug: Anyone else doing it online..? x

I decided to WI, so I could see how hard I needed to work this week &.......................I STS phew!!!
Really got to work hard this week though, I have 9lb to lose & only 6 weeks to do it in :dohh:

B- 1 slice W/M nimble toast (HEb) & 1 laughing cow light traingle (HEa)
L- 2 slices W/M nimble (HEb) 2 laughing cow light triangles (HEa) cucumber & red onion sandwich
D- not sure yet, going shopping after work x
Snacks - an apple, tinned oranges, & an FF yoghurt x

AQ - your tea yesterday sounded yummy x
Kate:
I bought a countdown so I got my free recipe cards
Bought a countdown???
The SW buffet sounds lush, what are you making??

ER- the classes always seemed like that for me too, thats why dont go anymore, cant afford the online fee though x

Hi lovelies - can I slink back in? :flower:

Restarted last monday and lost 9.5lbs in 1st week :happydance:
I did get weighed in my jeans first week though :blush:

Going to trawl back through and see what I've missed, won't be on as much with 2 midgets around now :haha:

Nice to see some of the old faces, hiya AQ :kiss: and congrats to the lovely Shazza :hugs:

Made the syn free KFC and wedges for tea earlier nomnom :thumbup:

i need to WI in but i just ate breakie lol.

I had a lovely dinner last night, fish, wedges and salad. YUM

Im thinking about doing SW online again, Im not sure if I get that much out of the group to be honest. Everyone just talks amongst themselves...so all I want to do is weigh and go...:shrug: Anyone else doing it online..? x

ER, I do SW online :) I really didn't fancy a group and it would've disrupted one evening a week totally beyond repair as far as dinner goes! I like it, I still get all the info from the website, and any 'group support' I need I get here :D

I just had a sneaky weigh-in and I only have 4oz to lose to get to one stone gone! :D Official weigh-in is tomorrow! :happydance:

I decided to WI, so I could see how hard I needed to work this week &.......................I STS phew!!!
Really got to work hard this week though, I have 9lb to lose & only 6 weeks to do it in :dohh:

B- 1 slice W/M nimble toast (HEb) & 1 laughing cow light traingle (HEa)
L- 2 slices W/M nimble (HEb) 2 laughing cow light triangles (HEa) cucumber & red onion sandwich
D- not sure yet, going shopping after work x
Snacks - an apple, tinned oranges, & an FF yoghurt x

AQ - your tea yesterday sounded yummy x
Kate:
I bought a countdown so I got my free recipe cards
Bought a countdown???
The SW buffet sounds lush, what are you making??

ER- the classes always seemed like that for me too, thats why dont go anymore, cant afford the online fee though x

A countdown is where you get so many weeks in advance. I got 12 :shock: - so I'm commited now anyway! Whether I like it or not :haha:

Just busy making the buffet in advance now, making syn free burgers, potato salad, scotch eggs, fruit salad, jellies.. was gonna have a crack at the syn free ice cream but don't think I have the patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->