~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi girls!

I'm slightly ashamed to say Ive been on and off the diet for the last 4 weeks really, Leo's and OH's birthdays this month equalled cake:haha: ate out lots and ohh myy!! chocolate over easter!!:dohh: Its witch week here and WI this morning and I'm still the same so not put owt on! Ive only got a stone to go till target 1 so on a mission to get there by my holiday in September.
Still been zumba-ing and started Pole Dancing 3 weeks ago, love it! :haha:

Evening Ladies,

I've re-joined today, feeling very positive and looking forward to a great (hopefully) 1st week.

One thing I wasn't expecting was the extra HE's I can have due to BreastFeeding. First of all the consultant didn't really explain it and I left thinking it was 1 more 'A' but when I read the leaflet it read as 3 Extra, preferably 'A' choices....First of all Is that right anyone know??? Babs is only 4weeks old.

2nd of all yes I am Breastfeeding but I also top babs up with Formula, should I be sensible and not allow myself to have the full allowance as I'm not feeding exclusively and would hate to go over and technically be consuming sins as such?!?!?!?

Not sure how I managed it, but despite eating like a pig all week and drinking far too many cocktails. I still lost 2lbs. I think I only managed to almost stuck to plan 1 day this week.

Well done GA!

Welcome to the new ladies x

I have been off plan all wkend with the wedding and my mums bday and the witch is here so a non starter really... back on plan tomorrow tho as want to get going the gym again too. Feel super unfit :-( Hope everyone had a nice long wkend xxx

Totally didn't get back onto it last week what with Easter and the Bank Holidays :dohh:

As from today though I am 150% back into the SW mindset.

Here we go!

Me too Shazza :)

I made chicken with syn free roasties and veg with syn free gravy earlier and the syn free gravy was delicious! really full of flavour. I am going to have a go at the syn free pork meatballs with sauce tomorrow for tea :) i like to experiment with food to keep myself intrested in plan or i get too bored.
I am planning on going on my wii fit in the morning and then for a walk along the prom in the afternoon. Need to get back in a routine to help me do this xxx

Glad to hear everyone is getting back on it! I put on 3.5lbs this week :dohh:
AND I haven't even done good today because it's the baby's birthday so we took him to the Safari park where I had a hotdog and chips.. and then some cake when we got home :blush:

Back on it with gusto from tomorrow though - if I go back into the 18's I'll cry my eyes out!

Kate- You WILL NOT go back into the 18's cos u will make sure u dnt ;-)
I want to see myself in the 14's this fri if poss! its very hard for me to stick to at the moment so i take each day as it comes and do my best.
I had a peek at ur pics of Lucas bday day out before and how cute!! awww xxx

i have zumba for the wii and it is such a good work out!! looking forward to doing it more.

Back on track with food :D

Kate- You WILL NOT go back into the 18's cos u will make sure u dnt ;-)
I want to see myself in the 14's this fri if poss! its very hard for me to stick to at the moment so i take each day as it comes and do my best.
I had a peek at ur pics of Lucas bday day out before and how cute!! awww xxx

Aww thanks it was such a fab day :cloud9:

I'm enjoying being back on it today! I'll be honest I've not stuck at it properly for weeks. Woke up a bit late for brekkie so today I've had pasta with chicken and veg, Ryvita with mackerel and rocket, and lots of green tea :D

Making surf & turf for tea (well my own version), with steak, calamari rings, boiled new potatoes and veggies. Yummy!

Sounds yummy Kate!

I have been naughty at lunch time as i went to North wales with my parents for a day out and i ate a cone of chips... aaah. I have not eaten much else today tho other than fruit so i will just have weetabix for tea and should be ok. Had a lovely day though. Been feeling so low but that fresh sea air and the punch and judy show etc really cheered me up :)
My mum gave me some money to buy myself a new top and pants for my Birthday on the 19th too so managed to treat myself to a nice turquoise top and black pants, both in size 18! yaaay. Finally out of the size 20's which feels good :)

Going to plan my menu for tomorrow soon and im right back on plan then! I have been on an off it for wks too but from tomorrow im putting some effort back into it xxx

Yum yum

Just had chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomato and basil Philadelphia with sundried tomato purée over the chicken too. Added a sprinkle of mixed herbs and had with some veg. Not totally syn free but was very low in syns and worth every one.

Ooh that sounds lush GA!
I have worked out today that i have 2 wks intill my 30th Birthday so have a mini goal of getting to 14.9 by then :) I have had 2 weetabix with milk for brekky(heb and hea) and a cuppa tea and a slice pineapple. I am thinking ham salad for lunch and for tea im going to have a crack at the pork meatballs with sauce as they are syn free an recipe looks fab xxx

all your dinners sounds yummy x
well done AQ for being out of the 20's :thumbup:
Kate - Hope Lucas had a great birthday x

well I dont know how the hell I did it but I've lost 1lb :happydance: just 8lb left to go till i reach my goal x
Treated myself to a bag of jellybeans :blush:
Got a yummy lunch though: lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pickled onions, Lean ham & beef nomnom x
also got a FF yoghurt, & an apple x
Dinner tonight is steak & a jacket spud with salad or peas x

i have zumba for the wii and it is such a good work out!! looking forward to doing it more.

Oooooh I have brought this for the X Box Kinnect and am looking forward to trying it out - must do that really.

I think I'm going to start trying to do 30 minutes on my Wii Fit everyday - it's just sat there gathering dust at the moment :dohh:

Yum yum

Just had chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomato and basil Philadelphia with sundried tomato purée over the chicken too. Added a sprinkle of mixed herbs and had with some veg. Not totally syn free but was very low in syns and worth every one.

Wow that sounds gorgeous! Didn't know they did a sundried tomato and basil Phillie - is that a full fat or low fat one? Might have to purchase and try that out :)

I've been really good and stuck to plan. Went out for a 30 minute walk each day too so thats good - must get off my ass and go for a walk today tho it will be more forcibly as the weather is crappy today.

Have started having fat free natural yoghurt with fresh raspberries, blueberries and a little honey for breakfast each day. Think I will have a jacket potato for lunch and possibly some pasta with roasted vegetables for dinner tonight :)

Weigh in on Monday and am determined to lose!

Well done Reedy :)

I just had a tomato pasta n sauce with some chopped ham and a shape fat free yogurt for lunch. Defrosting my pork mince now ready to make the syn free meatballs later :)
I have got my dad decorating the bathroom for us and im going to spring clean the bedroom soon. DH will get a suprise when he gets home tomorrow as he does not know i fancied a revamp! haha xxx

I have got my dad decorating the bathroom for us and im going to spring clean the bedroom soon. DH will get a suprise when he gets home tomorrow as he does not know i fancied a revamp! haha xxx

:haha:

I do this too - my OH goes away for the weekend and I decorate a room while he's gone. Last year he went to Glastonbury for three days and when he came back I'd decorated and revamped our bedroom :rofl:

Shazza- haha. We have better taste so best to not involve them eh? ;-)
Iv also ripped up the carpet in the bedroom and im ordering laminate soon so its all go!
dh will get home and think someone else has moved in! hehe xxx

OMG girls i made the syn free Scandinavian meatballs with sauce and they were out of this world! sooo easy to make and delicious :) i had some spaghetti with them and i am sooo full! Deffo recommend them xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->