~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ooh where'd ya find the recipe for that?
I had lamb stuffed peppers and syn free potato salad - amazing!

..and then a Creme Egg fell in my mouth :blush:

Your tea sounds yummy too Kate :)

I got the recipe from a old SW magazine. Il post it tomorrow as they are well worth making.

Just having some fruit for supper now. Feel more into plan now. determined to shed this bloody 10lbs! lol xxx

Well just WI and i have finally lost weight! lol. Its only 1lb but it is enough to spur me on to being good all week now as i want to see 3lb off by next friday :)

Gonna have some honey on toast for brekky and a banana.
Not sure about lunch but for tea im doing steaks with sw chips, onions and salad cos dh is home soon and that is one of our fave meals.

Hope everyone has a good wkend ahead? We have no plans which makes a nice change! lol. going to chill and catch up on some chores xxx

Woo! :happydance:
A loss is a loss! All I've had lately is gains :dohh:

I'm just having a lovely brek of low-syn sausages, eggs, tomato, mushroom, asparagus and spinach! I know I'm back on it if I'm eating spinach with every meal :haha: love the stuff!

Glad we are both back on it Kate :)

I just made me an dh the most lush tea. We had rump steak, boiled rice, new potatoes, home made low syn coleslaw, red pepper and onions. Nom nom. Im having a cuppa now with 2 oreo cookies with it (5 syns) and i used a few syns with the honey and low fat spread for my toast this morning and also for the scraping of low fat mayo in the coleslaw so stuck within my 10 syn limit and really enjoyed my day food wise :)
I usually like a few glasses of wine at the wkends but i am going to stay off it completely as that is usually my down fall and i can stick to plan when i dont drink, so saving myself for my Birthday drinks later this mth :)

Ooh we got our Patient Info evening invite today for the IVF! So it means we have to start treatment within 3mths max of the PIE which is for the 24th may so we are on our way! deffo shifting this weight now as dnt want anything to stop this treatment xxx

Great news about the IVF AQ :thumbup:

I have been (moderately) good today. This is what I have had today so far

* Fat Free Natural Yoghurt with Fresh Raspberries and Blueberries and a teaspoon of honey for breakfast
* Salad with a small amount of pasta for lunch

I'm about to be naughty though and have a Tesco Steak & Mushroom Pie (don't have much else I could have in the house) with broccoli and carrots :dohh: I thought to myself I haven't really used hardly any syns since I started on Tuesday so it shouldn't hurt too much and I did a 45 minute buggyfit class today so I've done some exercise so hopefully it won't do too much damage.

We have got friends coming down tomorrow for the night which I am looking forward to but not much else planned really.

Just had a syn free pancake with some sweetener and strawberries. Nom Nom :)
Going to pop out and get some low syn sausages from tesco soon for our full english tomorrow morning. Any ideas which ones Tesco do that are 1 syn or less?
xxx

I'm starting buggyfit on Monday. Is it any good?

Our local group is called Push N Tone - it was the first time I have been and I thought it was great. Bloody hard work though! I thought it was a gentle stroll round the lake with the prams but it was actually a very brisk walk and some jogging (so wear a supportive bra) along with various toning exercises like squats, lunges, knee lifts etc and then stretches at the end.

I will definitely be going again - I really can tell I've done something more than my usual walk today my thigh muscles are killing me but thats good as it shows I have worked them :)

Good luck for the 24th Sarah!! Eek it's not gonna be long at all 'til you can start :happydance:
Do Tescos do Bowyers sausages? They're only a syn each and they're lovely. Or Weight Watchers.. not as nice but still only 1 syn each!

Well done on the buggyfit Shazza.. I haven't excersized in ages need to get back to it! Cancelled my gym membership today because it's just wasting money :dohh: Gonna check out local classes though. I really love the sound of aqua aerobics but there's no chance of me getting in a cozzie yet :blush:

I used to love going to Aquafit before I got pregnant - I keep thinking of starting it up again as I think if its something you enjoy you are more likely to stick at it. Am not really one for the gym - I will do it but don't particularly enjoy it as much.

My doctor has referred me for a local scheme where they give you 12 weeks membership to a gym of your choice (there are 9 local ones to choose from) they give you a personal trainer who sorts out a plan for you to follow and as long as you do at least three one hour sessions each week for the 12 weeks they then offer you a reduced membership to the gym. I'm hoping I get accepted as if I can get 12 weeks for nothing and then a cheaper deal I will be able to get back into it again.

Fitness plan for the week is looking good. So hope it pays off.

Monday 1 hour buggyfit
Wednesday 1 hour gym followed by swim
Thursday 3 hours Pole classes
Friday 1 hour gym
Sunday 3 hours pole

Also going to set up my wii fit again tomorrow and will continue going for walks everyday with Lewis.

Really want to get fit again. What fitness plans have you all got?

Just a quick update as I have to run out and pick hubby up from work....but...

https://online.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S14.jpg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

WELL DONE mrs eleflump!! :)

Well i have been sooo good today! DH wanted a chicken pasty for his lunch and a cake, so i got him these from greggs and then came home and made myself mushy peas and chicken for lunch followed by a mullerlight! GO ME!! haha. I had a nice choc orange muller for afters and a apple and it was lush. The mullerlights are BOGOF in Tesco at the moment so stock up ladies! xxx

Someone PLEASE kick my fat arse into gear!!! ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Becs! Welcome back hun! How have u been?
Most of us have been up an down the past few wks so put it behind u and start afresh from now ;-) xxx

Mmmm im making syn free king prawn Madras for tea and it smells lush! :)
I am sooo into plan again and im enjoying it again! I really think not drinking has helped me this wkend as that is when my resolve goes and when im hungover i want junk etc. I am not going to drink at all now intill my Birthday on the 19th and party on the 20th :)
Hoping to drop 3lb this wk and im confident il be meeting that target for once! lol xxx

Becs and Claire- I have been shocking but back now and tomorrow is another day so get back on the slim wagon ;-) lol.

I have kept on plan but eaten like a horse today! lol. Just having a choc alpine light with my cuppa and a vanilla choc sprinkles yogurt cos im in a sweet mood! got fruit pastilles for later to watch BGT with. lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->