~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Aggh! I want cake! Just as well we have none or I'd eat the lot. Need to find something good to have

GA- I was like that earlier so i had a choc alpine light and a mullerlight and it satisfied my sweet tooth luckily :) oh i also had some fruit pastilles as they are only 0.5 syn each and mega sweet so they do the job xxx

Becs and Claire- I have been shocking but back now and tomorrow is another day so get back on the slim wagon ;-) lol.

I have kept on plan but eaten like a horse today! lol. Just having a choc alpine light with my cuppa and a vanilla choc sprinkles yogurt cos im in a sweet mood! got fruit pastilles for later to watch BGT with. lol xxx

I/m back on the wagon, can tell Ive out on weight. Gonna cook and freeze some meals today to avoid temptation when I get home to just cook something quick and easy!

Mornin girls :)

Rainbow- welcome to the thread :) when did u start SW and will u be doing EE or red/green plan? I do EE and love it :) How much weight are u planning to lose?
I have lost 47lb so far and have another 9lb to go to reach my mini goal for my BMI to be right for IVF x

Hope everyone is having a nice wkend?
I just had 2 tesco lighter choice cumberland sausages(2 syns) and they taste of nothing! like eating peppery cardboard! haha. Luckily i had 2 slices toast(heb) and 2 eggs aswell. Wont be getting those again. Will use them in a sausage casserole or something to jazz them up a bit!

xxx

Welcome Lea! :hi:
You certianly can join, just remember my threat to hit the other BP ladies with a lettuce if you don't stick to it :winkwink::haha:

Sarah - those sausages are NASTY aren't they?? I think the WW ones are just the same, and Joe's aswell - waayyy too much seasoning and not much actual meat.
I've just bought some Ryvita fruit crunch and OMG I love them, proper nice for a little sweet fix.

Anyone who goes to group know what the green tea thing is all about?? I got a text from my SW group leader the other day saying we're getting two free teabags - are SW bringing out their own tea? I didn't stay to group last week and I'm not half confused :dohh:

Kate- Yes they are bloody nasty! lol. Thought it was me being fussy again, ha.
Il use then up in a casserole as i make a nice sauce and it will give them some flavour! lol.
Oooh i LOVE the ryvita fruit crunch too! really nice with sliced banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon for a sweet tooth fix ;-)

Maybe SW are bringing out their own green tea, but i know green tea is supposed to boost metabolism so could be to encourage ppl to drink it? im not a fan of the stuff really. Prefer my usual cuppa or the occasional peppermint tea.

Dont know what to do for tea! was going to do the tesco Moroccan lamb but checked syn value before and its 9.5 per 100g of a 700g pack so a big NO to that! lol.
Might make a prawn stir fry and have some new potatoes with it or rice xxx

Ooh I do like my green tea. The Twinings one with orange and lotus flower is lush :)

I'm having chicken with tomatoes and garlic stuffed mushrooms (using cheese as HEA) - it's just cooking now it smells yummmyyyy.

Mornin girls :)

Rainbow- welcome to the thread :) when did u start SW and will u be doing EE or red/green plan? I do EE and love it :) How much weight are u planning to lose?
I have lost 47lb so far and have another 9lb to go to reach my mini goal for my BMI to be right for IVF x

xxx

i started last thursday gone but joined the group the following tuesday, i have done SW before and loved it .
i do red/gree with 90% green days , we usually do red on weekends
my aim is to lose 100lb which will still make me huge but thats what i want to lose as i weigh ALOT !

My first mini goal is to lose 4st 2lb which will make me the smallest ive ever been !

Welcome Lea! :hi:
You certianly can join, just remember my threat to hit the other BP ladies with a lettuce if you don't stick to it :winkwink::haha:
:kiss:

Good luck!! I weigh in on a Tuesday too :D
I need a slap.. I had a sneaky weigh before and it said I've lost 7lbs :dohh: I can't even pay any attention to it because I know it'll say something different at group! But now I'm all on one to get it down by Tuesday haha. (Well I was 'til my mum offered me a Tia Maria.. mmm!)
Dunno why I do it to myself.

Is red/green days easy to do? I've never strayed from EE!

Rainbow- It is always daunting when you have a lot of weight to lose but you will do it if u break it into mini goals ;-) good luck for tomorrow's WI x

Kate- Good luck for tomorrow's WI for you too. I LOVE tia maria! my fave drink. Also love amaretto... all the bloody sweet stuff! haha.

Just having a cuppa coffee and some porridge for brekky and then its shower time an off to work after being off for 9 days. Hope its a relaxing day! lol xxx

not been around much I've been sat in a corner eating everything in sight :dohh:

I'm in need of one of those kick up the backsides too :-( I've just lost interest, I've stopped weighing stuff & I cant remember the last time I ate something that was syn free :dohh:
I want to start up properly again but just cant find the motivation I had at the beginning :-(
I want to start making syn free dinners again but dont know where to start x AQ - you always seem to make such lush dinners x DH is such a fussy eater its hard to make something syn free & something he will enjoy x Plus to make something from a recipe everyday is so bloody expensive because of all the ingredients - maybe I'm just making excuses now x I just dont want my weight creeping back up, I dont ever want to be the weight I was when I started x

Well done to everyone else your all doing really well x
Good Luck for wight in tomorrow Rainbow x

3lbs off this week.

Went to buggyfit this morning. Was really good, only bit I didn't like was the running, but I just hate running with a passion. Will be going back though.

Well ladies,

I fell of the wagon there for a while lol, but im back and raring to go again. Sill lost a couple pounds but that isnt good enough!!!

xx

Hi lovelies :flower:

WI this morning and...another 4lbs off :happydance: :happydance:
sooo pleased as I missed a lovely fresh pasta meal with cream sauce on saturday for MILs birthday and sat with my mingy little pasta n sauce sachet :growlmad: so this has more than made up for it.
Having a syn free chinese chicken thing for tea from the butcher so will let you know how it turns out.
Hope everyone having a good start to the week. I feel dead motivated today :bodyb:

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->