~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

3lbs off this week.

Went to buggyfit this morning. Was really good, only bit I didn't like was the running, but I just hate running with a passion. Will be going back though.

I wasn't keen on the running either when I went :nope:

Well done to everyone who has lost this week (so far). I had my weigh in this morning and I have lost 2lbs after my first week back at it - small loss but it's a good start - if I can lose 2lb a week I will be happy :)

I've been for a half hour wal today, I picked up the pace and walked faster than normal and also did a little bit of jogging. I thought if I try and do a bit each time I go and increase it each time I should find the jogging easier after a while.

Well done on the fab losses GA and Pip! you put me to shame! lol.
Hoping for the 3lb off i want sooo badly on fri.

I am making lamb with rice and salad for tea. Nom nom xxx

Well done ladies!!

I am back on track today, went for a lovely hour walk. I weighed myself and in the 8 weeks I have had 'off' I have put on 4lbs, so I am really pleased with that!!

Ok ladies Looking to try some different stuff this week. So give me your best recepies

Becs- 4lb in 8wks is fine :) glad ur back on plan. Missed u x

GA- Check out the 1st page for some recipes and i have some i can PM u later x

xxx

were making turkey burgers tonight!

i know its weird but i always have Plain Pasta , Baked Beans and Cheese on green daysm i love it !

Rainbow- I knw wot u mean cos i enjoy plain spaghetti with some sea salt an pepper on! lol. Tasty an cheap aswell xxx

Rainbow- I knw wot u mean cos i enjoy plain spaghetti with some sea salt an pepper on! lol. Tasty an cheap aswell xxx

sounds like my kinda meal :winkwink:

today i had omlette with course pepper, salt mixed herbs and 42g motzrella on , it was lovely !

Pasta with beans and cheese is lush!
I've been really good today, even managed to avoid the biscuits at work...quite ironic as I work in a dentist ha ha.
Oh, and I have discovered weetabix chocolate...omg amazing! Do they need to be syned or still heb?

I love weetabix chocolate!!!

AQ, I have missed you all, I got so used to coming on here!!!

I have just eaten a whole punnet of strawberries!! They were yummy!!

Claire- 2 choc weetabix are a HEB :) They are lovely with hot milk! nom nom x

Becs- Glad we are both back on track. I ate lots of strawberries yesterday and discovered a fab sub for cream... quark with sweetener mixed in! yummy x

Welcome back Becs! And well done GA and Pip!! :happydance:

I've been reet naughty today :blush: So I had speed soup for tea to make up for it :haha:

AQ, I love quark!!! I use it loads!!

Kate, speed soup is yummy!!!

I find quark to be a bit bitter tasting so I use philedelphia instead..

Oh..and hello everyone...:dohh::blush:

Hiya ER, hows it goin?

I use quark as its syn free an although vile on its own its fab for baking with or using as a topping for fruit :)

Kate- How naughty are we talkin?? hehe x

Quite! Not full-on takeaways, but crisps and crackers and things. Though I had a sandwich shortly after coming on here, with white bread and a high-syn sandwich filler... and I started to choke! Like seriously, I almost passed out.

Kaaaarmaaaa :blush:

Kate, today is a new day!!!!

ER, hows things???

I use quark on meringues, like a pavlova, obviously I mix it with sweetner!!!

Mornin girls.

Thats a good idea to use it for making pavlova Becs :) x

Kate- glad u didnt choke! what a way to go eh? choking on a high syn sandwich ;-) haha x

I am off to work soon and cba at all :-( im shattered and wanna stay in bed. Boooo. haha xxx

Well done on all the fab losses girls x
Back on it properly as of today I promise x
Might have to buy some quark & make some syn free fruit meringues - yummy x that should satisfy my sweet tooth x

Not going shopping till thursday so will think of some recipe ideas & do a meal plan for the week so I definitly stick to plan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->