~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

anyone know how many syns there are in an easter egg?

Alex is a strange child and dosent like chocolate so we have a few sitting about

i'm wanting to cook sumthing light for tea but not a jacket spud as i had tht for lunch any ideas? x

Kate- GO GIRL!!:happydance: That is a amazing loss. well done x

Becky- Not sure of syns in those yogurts sorry. Maybe try having a ham or chicken salad with rice for tea? that's nice an light and filling x

Rainbow- There are LOADS of syns in easter eggs! lol. Standard easter eggs are 26.5 syns per egg. I opt for creme eggs at 8.5 syns i think ? they are a much better option. lol x

Well i have been sorta good all day except for a 4 finger kitkat in work so now i have 10 syns left for tomorrow an thur... lol. I will just manage it.
Other than that i have been a good girl and im looking forward to Fri's WI :)

xxx

Thanks ladies!

Becci sorry hun I went to check for you earlier and totally forgot. Are they the Shape 'Delights Dessert'? They're 5.5 syns, or the fat free variety are free, or the greek biopot ones are 3 :)
That's all it has on the site!

Easter eggs are mega yes :nope:
The most shocking I've found is the Famous Names liquers egg... 69 syns!!!! :dohh:

Having chicken and bacon pasta salad for tea, yummy!

Iv just had bacon, low syn sausage, beans and tomato for tea and it was yummy!
Then i had a tiny bowl of frosties cos was craving something sweet... i am really wanting a glass of red wine but i will not! got a day off tomorrow so planning on doing lots of walking around southport if the weather is ok xxx

4lb off this week,

glad its coming off but disappointed as i weighed myself at the biginning of the week on my scales and today and it said 7 lb loss on mine

im not going near my scales this week !!!

Well done Lea!!

I know exactly what you mean, it's so disheartening. Mine said I'd lost 7lbs too! I've learned to pretty much ignore mine now, I still go on just to see I'm losing 'something' though, lol.

Hi I'm staci , just started slimming world last wednesday , loving it , I'm on EE & find it so easy to follow , doesn't even feel life a diet ! I combine my dieting with walking 5 days a week & some crunches 4 days a week , seem to have just piled on the weight after having my daughter 7 mths ago & I'm taking action as I was always so slim :( ! Starting weight : 10st 11lb.
Goal weight : 9st. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so ill keep you posted , hope I've lost something ! Fingers crossed ! /

Rainbow- That is a FAB loss! well done! you girls are doin fab this wk! hope fri brings me the 3lb loss i sooo badly want an need :) x

Stacey- Welcome and good luck with your diet. Your LO is gorgeous! aaah bless x

Bedtime for me. Up early for a nice day out in Southport with lots of walking involved :)

xxx

Africaqueen - thank you ! She's 7 mths & a wee blessing :) ! I'm hoping to lose 2 or 3lb today , reli hope I do because I've been really good , here's hoping lol !

^ Good luck with WI stacey :)

I am off work today so off to Southport for the day, shopping and lunch so will try to be good but may have a cheeky glass of wine! haha xxx

Hiya Stacey! Good luck with the weigh in :D

Have fun in Southport Sarah! Lucas is at his dad's today so I'll be sitting around waiting for him to get home.. I have no-one to cuddle 'til then! :(

I now do my SW online, I signed up for it last week as I get nothing from the groups. Just go and weigh, e.t.c Must start planning my food again, as I did so much better when I was doing that x

Welcome Stacey and good luck!!!

Well done on the losses!!

AQ have a lovely day!!

ER, hows it going for you???

I am finding it much better now I am writing it down again!!

how much does everyone drink, i drink very little im trying to drink more but struggling :(

I think I must have about 6 pints a day!!

Having SW curry and rice for tea, nom nomnom!!

Thanks for the well wishes girls ! Just back from my weigh in & I've lost 5 and a half lb , I'm delighted !! I didn't expect to lose that much so I'm chuffed to bits ! Gotta keep it up this week too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->