~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Stacey! That really is fab x

Becs- 6 pints a day?! AA meeting for you lady!! hahaha. I probs drink around 5 pints in total to fill myself up an clear the skin :)

I have been sooo naughty today! lol. Had lunch in southport and ended up having ciabatta with tomatoes for starter, Rice and chicken with salad and pitta for main and a cherry crepe with a scoop ice cream... plus 2 small glasses red wine, then a handful of candy floss and 1 reeces peanut butter cup... so not a fab diet day but a good day anyway. lol. I have made king prawn stir fry for work tomorrow so right back to plan tomorrow and still hoping for that 3lb off by Fri as i did a lot of walking in Southport today xxx

well done stacey xxx

ive never had a recees buttercup before are they nice?

Wow well done Stacey!! :happydance:

Glad you had a good day Sarah, and it never hurts to stray a little :winkwink:
Lea- Reeses Peanut Buttercups are A-MAZING! Whoever decided to put chocolate and peanut butter together is a legend. I'm gonna have to syn them up now I want some :haha:

Just had WI. Lost 1 shitty pound:cry:
I feel so low this morning. This is not weight loss for vanity or anything, its cos we cant have IVF unless i lose this weight and im so depressed over this loss.
I am going through this hell to just have a chance of getting pregnant and women are poppin out babies all over the world every day without this pressure. I feel like giving up with it all. I really do.:cry:

Aww AQ it's 1lb closer to target, so just stick with it. Your so nearly there.

Meal plan for the week ahead and try to loads of speed foods this week. Try to be strict, without starving yourself xx

AQ - it might not have been wat u expected but a pound loss is still a loss , just keep up all the excellent work uve been doing & it will pay off ! Good luck and best wishes , ull get there x

hi girls just wondering how your finding the diet etc, do u feel like you get enough food or are you constantly hungry? im joining monday, never done SW before only WW so have no idea what its like x x x

Just had WI. Lost 1 shitty pound:cry:
I feel so low this morning. This is not weight loss for vanity or anything, its cos we cant have IVF unless i lose this weight and im so depressed over this loss.
I am going through this hell to just have a chance of getting pregnant and women are poppin out babies all over the world every day without this pressure. I feel like giving up with it all. I really do.:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry hun. Of course it's still a loss but it must be so disheartening when you're waiting for that weight to come off. You WILL get there and you know it, just let this make you more determined.

Hope you're feeling a bit better xx

hi girls just wondering how your finding the diet etc, do u feel like you get enough food or are you constantly hungry? im joining monday, never done SW before only WW so have no idea what its like x x x

I don't think it's possible to go hungry on SW :lol:
Expect to eat a whole lot more than you do normally! I'm properly stuffed right now :haha:

The difference going from WW is AMAZING, honestly. I did WW last year and I thought it was quite a generous diet.. it's got nothing on this! Do you know who your SW group leader is? I looove mine she's fab and gets you so motivated, and you can always text/call her if you need advice or a kick up the bum or whatever.

Another thing I hear a lot in group is that it's much friendlier. A lot of the ladies in the group I go to went to Weight Watchers meetings and talk about the hostility - I never went to meetings but at SW there's none of that! No bitchiness, no getting shouted at if you have a gain.

But yeah it's a MUCH easier diet to follow anyways. Good luck with it! Let us know how you get on :D

Hay all, I lost 3lb last week (2nd week) and i've just been invited to a hen do. Its in 7 weeks :wacko:

Any tips to keep the weight loss over 1lb a week? I was thinking up the super speed foods??

xxx

Well done on the loss Lucylu! You could deffo give sticking to more speed/super speed foods a go. Maybe lower your syns for a bit?

Get some exercise in too. Just don't be tempted to starve your self to get there.

Hi girls.
Feeling a little better about things. Sometimes i really let everything get to me.
Went and bought some water tablets yesterday as i do suffer from a bloated feeling and puffy ankles with sitting down a lot in work so it could be water retention stopping me from losing a extra 1lb or 2 a wk so will see how that goes. Also i do drink a lot of diet coke and diet 7up so going to reduce that to reduce bloating and see how it goes. I have started using the stairs in work too and im on the 4th floor and go up and down about 6 times a day so that will help a little. I am *hoping* to lose 3lb this wk but not getting geared up for it to be so disappointed again.

How is everyone doing? good wkend so far? xxx

I finally got the wii set up last night but then was bad today and went out for dinner had meatballs followed by apple pie. Was yummy, but very naughty.

Promise I'll try be extra good tomorrow even though it's my birthday.

What are super speed foods x

Foods that cause a faster weight loss as they are certain foods that keep you fuller for longer overall and have a high fibre content etc. They are listed in your sw books with ss next to them xxx

I have just looked up colmans chicken chasseur packet as 6.5 points but do i count it as 6.5 or do i split it between 4 as its for the whole packet x

Hi girls, wondering if someone can help me out... Im going to harvester tonight with oh and his family, isthere an eating out guide like ww with sw? I get weighed at 5 and will ask then but i ideally wanna know what im ordering before i go lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->