~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Totally gutted somehow I put on half a pound this week. I know it's bot a lot but still gutted. Going back to my food diary this week make sure I'm keeping a note of my syns and not missing out anything.

My wonderful husband bought me zumba for the wii and kettlebells for my birthday though so will be getting stuck into them.

I have lost 3lbs this week, just eating healthy and exercising!!

GA- You will soon lose that half a lb ;-) nice dh to buy u those things! :)

Becs- WELL DONE you!! That is fab x

I have been crap today! there is a buffet in work tomorrow too to celebrate the new canteen opening and there is even a cake! aaah. I will take it easy and be extra good wed cos thur is my 30th and fri my party so lots of food an drink! lol xxx

Becs- I am feeling a little more positive thank you. Had a crap diet day yesterday tho as i was in such a gloomy mood. Feeling better today and i cnt wait for my Birthday but all involves food an drink! lol. Will deffo be able to concentrate on plan much better from saturday onwards :) We have our Patient info evening for the start of our IVF on tuesday so hoping to start actual treatment around July! cnt wait and what a incentive to finally lose this weight xxx

hi girls , its my second weigh in tonight !!

well done on the 3lb becs !!!

anyone know how many syns in cough medicine etc? my throat is really sore i can barely talk !

2 1/2 off :happydance:

we had taster session in class i got the recipies for the most amazing

cocacola chicken
roulade
strawberry mousse

if anyone interested

Well done Rainbow!!

Had WI early this wk(usually a fri) as its my Birthday tomorrow and im going out for meal an drinks an my party fri
I met my mini target and i have lost 3lb so far this wk!! so i am now 14.9 and my BMI actually is 30 something!! yaaaay!
Didnt expect it cos did have some treats in work yesterday etc, but i have been taking water tablets so think it was a lot of water retention holding me back.
I have noe lost 51lbs in total! Eeeek that seems a lot now!

xxx

Can i join to?

I have been reading this entire thread, yes really. Have been thinking about joining slimming world for the last few days and decided that I will go to the group tonight. It was a bit difficult to find time to go to a group with two small children and a husband who works long hours and irregular days, but should be sorted now. :)

I kinda piled up weight from the age of about 18 and never really lost any of it. Than had two children and used it as an excuse to eat anything I wanted. At the moment on the wii I am 15st11 as from this morning. I would like to get to about 10 st. My mini goal is to loose at least 1 st within the first 3 months (I got a wedding to go to and would love to fit in a nice dress which is just to small) And another goal which I am not sure if feasible would be to get to 13st by the end of the year. (means loosing between 1 and 2lbs a week from now on) Would love to be a size 14 or even a 12, so that is 2 to 3 dress sizes smaller. I think than I will be a lot more happy with my own body and weight than I am now.

I printed out a lot of recipes, planned all the meals from saturday. (still need to empty the fridge) got some lovely ideas for diners. Even oh is really looking forward to trying some new recipes. Hopefully my eldest will enjoy it all too, but don't think I will have much problems there cause at the moment he is eating everything in front of him. Of course exercise needs to be done as well, so I took the wii from the loft and am starting to do some steps on it. It is not much, but I can do whilst watching tv and that way you kinda forget what you are doing. Of course I also take the double pushchair out on occasions for a walk, have decided to walk more and leave the car at home when I can. Not having planned much more, however I am hoping that my overal fitness improves a bit so I actually enjoy walking more and be able to do it longer. :)

cocacola chicken
roulade
strawberry mousse

if anyone interested

Would be interested in all of those :)

I haven't lost anything this week, stayed the same which considering how much crap I ate and drank last weekend is a bloody miracle! I really need to get my SW head screwed back on now as I just went completely off the rails over the weekend and am so fed up with myself :dohh:

cocacola chicken
roulade
strawberry mousse

if anyone interested

Would be interested in all of those :)

I haven't lost anything this week, stayed the same which considering how much crap I ate and drank last weekend is a bloody miracle! I really need to get my SW head screwed back on now as I just went completely off the rails over the weekend and am so fed up with myself :dohh:

Typing this out with two screaming kiddies beside me so scuse the spelling mistakes haha

Strawberry Mousse (2 syns)

• 2 Strawberry Mullerlights
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 sachet of sugar free jelly
  • 1 tub of quark
  • 4tbs sweetner
  • chopped strawberrys (optional)

1. Make Jelly with 1/4 pint boiling water,
  2. mix quark with yogurt
  3. whisk egg whites with sweetner
  4. Mix jelly into yogurt mix
  5. add chopped fruit
  6. fold in egg whites
  7. Pour in bowl
  8. chil untill set

Coke Chicken
  • Diced chicken
  • 2tsp tomatoe puree (1 syn)
  • 1tsp 5 spice
  • 1tbs soy sauce
  • 1 can of diet coke

1. Seal chicken in fry light
  2. mix remaining ingredients
  3. add to chicken
  4. boil gently untill most the liquid has evapourated
  5. serve

Raspberry Roulade 1/2 syn

• 4 eggs seperated
  • 1tsp baking powder
  • 1tsp vanilla essence
  • 5 tbs sweetner
  • 2 tubs quark
  • raspberrys

1. Mix egg yolks with baking powder, vanilla, 4tbs sweetner , half tub quark
  2. whisk egg whites
  3. fold into yolk mix
  4. spread onto lined swiss roll tray
  5. bake in oven 170 degrees for 15 mins
  6. mix remaining quark and sweetner
  7. spread over cooled cake
  8. sprinkle with strawberrys
  9. gently roll

Mummy_ A those targets are more than achievable. You may even find you loose a lot more in that time

Xx

Can i join to?

I have been reading this entire thread, yes really. Have been thinking about joining slimming world for the last few days and decided that I will go to the group tonight. It was a bit difficult to find time to go to a group with two small children and a husband who works long hours and irregular days, but should be sorted now. :)

I kinda piled up weight from the age of about 18 and never really lost any of it. Than had two children and used it as an excuse to eat anything I wanted. At the moment on the wii I am 15st11 as from this morning. I would like to get to about 10 st. My mini goal is to loose at least 1 st within the first 3 months (I got a wedding to go to and would love to fit in a nice dress which is just to small) And another goal which I am not sure if feasible would be to get to 13st by the end of the year. (means loosing between 1 and 2lbs a week from now on) Would love to be a size 14 or even a 12, so that is 2 to 3 dress sizes smaller. I think than I will be a lot more happy with my own body and weight than I am now.

I printed out a lot of recipes, planned all the meals from saturday. (still need to empty the fridge) got some lovely ideas for diners. Even oh is really looking forward to trying some new recipes. Hopefully my eldest will enjoy it all too, but don't think I will have much problems there cause at the moment he is eating everything in front of him. Of course exercise needs to be done as well, so I took the wii from the loft and am starting to do some steps on it. It is not much, but I can do whilst watching tv and that way you kinda forget what you are doing. Of course I also take the double pushchair out on occasions for a walk, have decided to walk more and leave the car at home when I can. Not having planned much more, however I am hoping that my overal fitness improves a bit so I actually enjoy walking more and be able to do it longer. :)

:hi: xx

Welcome mummy_a!

I thought this group wasnt getting any updates, but my fat fingers deleted the thread from my subscriptions on my iphone!:dohh:

Well done AQ!! I have told you before but you are an inspiration to me. I havent lost or gained any....I have been on and off, but I need to get this show back on the road now..:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->