~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Yeh I've ordered a CD with the books on it but it hasnt came yet :( Hopefully tomorrow. That master cleanse diet was a bit brutal and my teeth were agony!

Had today,
Scrambled egg with mushroom and grilled tomato for breakfast
Noodles for lunch
SW crab cakes (well crab and salmon for me), with wild rocket and thai green salad dressing, and rice with mixed peppers and spinach
2 Mullerlight yogurts as snacks
Milk for HEA - still not getting HEB!! Gonna buy some of those biscuit things from the meeting tomorrow.

I'm addicted to the Mullelight yogurts!

I eat bread most days so get my HEb there but I am gonna get some of those bars at class on wed too, the choc orange ones are meant to be nice :D

I dont buy those bars, I have alpen light bars as you can have 2 of those as your HEB, or they are 3 syns each!

I just had a delish tea. I made the syn free quiche with ham, sweetcorn, onion and had beans with it. It was so nice. I have enough left over to take to work for lunch tomorrow aswell :) I am back in the zone now and even did 22 mins aerobics on the wii fit today so im going to increase that to 25 mins tomorrow and 30 from then on intill i get fitter :)

Hope everyone has had a nice start to their wk xxx

Hi Girl :wave:

Blah, how did you get on with MC? Its hard isn't it!

Dawny welcome aboard, have you joined online?

Ive done ok today,
Had Bran flakes and milk (a&b) topped with banana's for breakie, then a jacket spud with beans and cheese (syn 3) then syn free chilli and race, snacked on aplles and tangerines:thumbup:
That Chilli and rice is delish! Thats gone in for my favourites and will be making this again soon!

Mullerlight yoghurts...are they free and syn free on extra easy??

Mullers are syn free apart from the inspired by cheesecake ones and the choc sprinkles and cherries.

Glad you enjoyed your chilli though, it's a firm favourite in our house :)

No Jac hun I'm going to be joining a group when I have the money xxxx

I eat bread most days so get my HEb there but I am gonna get some of those bars at class on wed too, the choc orange ones are meant to be nice :D

That's my issue I've cut out bread alongside this so I refuse to have any for my HEB lol. I'll try the choc orange then! Everyone in the group was going on about how nice the 'Scan Bran' is aswell, so I think I'll try some of them too :thumbup:

Hi Girl :wave:

Blah, how did you get on with MC? Its hard isn't it!

Dawny welcome aboard, have you joined online?

Ive done ok today,
Had Bran flakes and milk (a&b) topped with banana's for breakie, then a jacket spud with beans and cheese (syn 3) then syn free chilli and race, snacked on aplles and tangerines:thumbup:
That Chilli and rice is delish! Thats gone in for my favourites and will be making this again soon!

Mullerlight yoghurts...are they free and syn free on extra easy??

Yes, it's hard but I'm still going strong (on day 3). Hope my SW books come today though cos this cleanse is really unsociable :(

Well done Blah! Look at it this way, you'll give yourself a boost with your weightloss if nothing else! :thumbup:

Yep, I've lost 3lbs almost so even if I gain half back it's still a 1.5lb loss in 2 days :thumbup:

Yesterdays meal plan went

B) 2 weetabix and milk hea+b
L) jacket potato, cheese 4 syns, baked beans
T) syn free chicken tikka masala and rice (may have seen my pic on fb)

Snacks, banana, clementines, apples, 2x special k bars (8 syns)

Today's meal plan

B) 2 weetabix and milk (hea+b)
L) jacket potato and tuna (salad cream extra light 1 syn tbsp)
T) beef chilli and syn free chips and cheese (4 syns)

Snacks, clementines, banana, apples and I'm gonna try and only have 1 special k bar today (4 syns)

How are you all finding it now? Hope your enjoying it, I find it's a fab diet, I never feel like I'm dieting with all the lovely meals you can cook :)

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow girls!

My plan today is:

B: egg & bacon omlette, pear
L: beans & cheese (A) on toast (B) with marg (1.5)
D: Reggae reggae chicken (6) and veg

Snacks - clementines, grapes, cherry activia, milk in tea (A - get two as I'm BF)

I tried making the rice pud last night but it went a bit wrong:dohh:

Too much vanilla essence and sweetenr I think, but I will have another go!

hey girls i forgot to give my details ha ha to put at the front page lol

my starting weight is 10 stone ( started jan 1st)
weight today 9st5
target weight 8st5

i made a lovely irish beef stew last night it was well lush

so today im having a bannana for breakfast diet coke snack with fruit salad to snack on
lunch crackers with low fat spread and for tea grilled pork chops with veg and sin free wedges

im starting zumba classes next tuesday i walk about 1hr 30 min every day 30 min school run morning and afternoon plus a 30 min walk with the dog and im using wii just dance for a hour a day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->