~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Feel few to share meal plans girls!

I'm not a very good or inventive cook so I get bored cooking/eating the same things - chilli, bolognaise and mushroom & pesto pasta are my staples!

Its actually all new to me as before sw I didnt really cook a lot from scratch, it was a frozen lasagne or a pasta sauce form a jar you know...its actually teaching me to cook :haha:

I think we should get Monique to post our meal plans in a spoiler on the fist post so we can give each other ideas from week to week? and maybe a spoiler with tips and tricks in?

Cocoaone your staples are pretty much the same as mine, I do love getting the cook books out and trying something new.

Jac that's fab that your cooking it all from scratch, don't you find it tastes so much better and the satisfaction you get from knowing you cooked it is unreal :)

If any of you ladies have the feed a family for under a fiver book, page 92 is another of my favourites, special fried rice, it's so yummy and so filling

I think we should get Monique to post our meal plans in a spoiler on the fist post so we can give each other ideas from week to week? and maybe a spoiler with tips and tricks in?

Sounds like a fab idea, then people can see who it was who made what and can go direct to that person if they need any help....

Do you need to know anything about me? Docs wont help if I work surely? xxxx

Definitely a good idea!

I used to make a lot of egg fried rice, omlettes and poached eggs on toast etc. But LO is allergic to egg so I don't tend to cook them much anymore. I'm hoping she grows out of it soon!

Jac your menu looks amazing!! Thanks ladies i just worry!!
I wrote my 1st shopping list yesterday and saved money!! I was rather surprised!
I am actually enjoying cooking from scratch! i never thought i would tho!!

I think we will all give Jamie oliver a run for his money!!

My stats are:
16st 10lb..
i dont really have a weight target but per preg clothes would be great...
12 top 14 bottom... and now i am currently a 16 top and 18 bottom but i need a size 17 really! xx

Do you need to know anything about me? Docs wont help if I work surely? xxxx

They will Hun, it's part of a nation incentive to fight obesity. I don't work, but my MIL and SFIL both work and they both get the vouchers too. The majority of our group use the vouchers :)

Might try that xxxx

My stats are:

My Current Weight: 17st 6lb :blush: :shock:
Long-Term Goal Weight: 10st
I'm between a size 22/24 if I cant get down to my goal weight a size 14 would be nice but need to loose the weight on my boob area too :blush: xxxx

Hi girls.
Some yummy menu's been had today eh? I had syn free roasties with chicken and veg for tea an was delicious! then snacked on fruit and played on the wii. I have been super good today so going to do same tomorrow and allow myself a curly wurly on tuesday :) lol.

I used to make the SW egg custard and it was lovely, but lost the recipe... also as a tip for a quick and cheap meal, a tin of asda smartprice chilli con carne is only 1 syn for the whole tin and if u add some chilli powder and garlic for extra taste and serve with rice, its tasty and filling :) Well im gonna make a cuppa and go to bed to read my new IVF book that i got online, so nite all xxx

Oh and my short term goal is 14.4 so i qualify for IVF but my long term goal is 10.7 :)

Im 5ft 8.5in and i weigh 16.11 and clothes size 20. Want to be back in a size 12 like i was when i was 20 xxx

can i join please ::D i hav just started today and im cooking beef irish stew for dinner its sin free if you replace the potatoes with butternut squash :D i have a website thats good for idea's xxx www.slimmingreats.com xxx

can i join please ::D i hav just started today and im cooking beef irish stew for dinner its sin free if you replace the potatoes with butternut squash :D i have a website thats good for idea's xxx www.slimmingreats.com xxx

Welcome to the thread :)
If u follow the EE plan on SW that stew would be syn free with the potatoes ;-)
I have been doing SW on and off for a few yrs but properly into it since may last yr so any questions just ask xxx

i went to join on their website but their asking for alot of money im thinking of joining zumba classes gonna ask a friend to come along i need more food i need to find out how many sins fizzy juice is i know i need to cut it out but im addicted to irn bru lol xx

Do they do a diet iron bru? If so I'm sure it would be syn free hun

Just checked my food directory and irn-bru diet is syn free.

is it worth joing paying the money online for the stuff? i cant join till the end of the month im so skint cause of christmas the now so i need kinda help xxx

Can you get to a local group at all Hun? I would hugely recommend it if you can, the support you get is amazing :)

I'm sure on this thread somewhere someone posted a free joining offer?

I'm off to investigate these online prices, group is £4.95 a week

If you can get to class you can pay weekly and its £4.95 :) I prefer going to a class as I know Im gonna be weighed each week so makes me more determined to lose it :)

Hehe Jinx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->