~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Oh my, that seems very expensive....

At the minute it works out £10 to join so you pay that in your first week, you get your pack with the food optimising book, body magic plus loads of others in the pack, then it's £4.95 weekly. Magazines are £1.95 to slimming world members plus you have access to the shop at group where you can get all the recipe books, fibre plus bars, oat bran crisp breads etc etc.

Also all the online features you get with the online membership you also get as a group member.

If you can get to class you can pay weekly and its £4.95 :) I prefer going to a class as I know Im gonna be weighed each week so makes me more determined to lose it :)

Hehe Jinx!
Exactly the reason I go to group, your physically being weighed infront of someone.

Do you stay to groups image therapy Hun? Ours is fab and I always leave on such a high :)

i went too look online it charged me 59.99 for 3 months too join online xx

If you can get to class you can pay weekly and its £4.95 :) I prefer going to a class as I know Im gonna be weighed each week so makes me more determined to lose it :)

Hehe Jinx!
Exactly the reason I go to group, your physically being weighed infront of someone.

Do you stay to groups image therapy Hun? Ours is fab and I always leave on such a high :)

I only started class on Wed hehe but yeah Im staying for all of it, and the lady that runs it is really nice and doesnt mind me taking baby along :D

I try to stay as often as I can, its brilliant and you meet like minded people.

I just haven't got the time to go to a class so I joined online.
I got told in take a break mag there were vouchers for free online membership???
Online works for me to be honest so its worth paying the extra. Ive got a very nice friend sending me the Extra easy cookbook so I cant wait for that to come!

I go to zumba classes Jenny25, I would highly recommend it, its brilliant and so much fun:thumbup:
I'm going to make some syn free crisps tonight as a treat:happydance:

We are having quorn chilli bulked out with veg and jacket pot tonight, followed by syn free rice pudding!!! Also made a cake today, the whole thing plus jam is 16 syns, so a good quater is 4 syns and its a big one too!!!

We are having quorn chilli bulked out with veg and jacket pot tonight, followed by syn free rice pudding!!! Also made a cake today, the whole thing plus jam is 16 syns, so a good quater is 4 syns and its a big one too!!!

Ooh recipe for ricepudding and cake please? Im finding puddings tricky ish! atm Im using a meringue nest(3 syns) crushing it and mixing it with yog and fruit which is nice but Id like some other options :D

hey Ladies...
Hope you are all doing well...

So far today i have had:
B:weetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
L:pasta Prawns and salad..
T: will be SW Meatballs I just blended my tomato sauce and i have to say for a 1st timer it is lovely i added a sweet pepper and a chilli so its got a nice kick to it...
just hope my meatballs come out okies...

also had fruit inbetween...

Now this is going to be a silly question but coke zero is not the same as diet is it?
xx

Hi everyone. I've been I'll with a sickness bug since Friday so SW gas gone out the window. I've just been eating what I can but hasn't been a lot. Can't wait till I'm better and can get back on the wagon, I actually miss all the yummy food! :) on the plus side, I weighed myself on Sunday which was a week since I started on SW and I'm now 13st, so I've list 8 pounds :) :happydance:

Rice pudding was easy,
half cup of rice (small cup)
1pt water
microwave for around 20 mins, stir in some fat free yog or a vanilla muller light, some sweetner, enough to taste, I added a few drops of vanilla essence and a bit of nutmeg.

Its bloody lush and all free so eat it all!!!!!
https://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/172861-12-syns-whole-sponge-cake.html

hey Ladies...
Hope you are all doing well...

So far today i have had:
B:weetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
L:pasta Prawns and salad..
T: will be SW Meatballs I just blended my tomato sauce and i have to say for a 1st timer it is lovely i added a sweet pepper and a chilli so its got a nice kick to it...
just hope my meatballs come out okies...

also had fruit inbetween...

Now this is going to be a silly question but coke zero is not the same as diet is it?
xx

Coke zero isnt same but is still free so is fanta zero etc :)

That cake recipe is amazing. Deffo gunna give that a go at the weekend!

Ohhhhhh cake!!!! Thanks for posting that I will deffo give that ago, and the rice pudding..nom nom!

Wow this thread is starting to move quick. I will edit front page etc on Wed as I am back at college this week and I am in exam hell. All I have eaten today is a baked bean jacket potato! Lol. On my phone so excuse any mistakes x x

I'm joining you tomorrow hopeully although will be just making it up as I go cos i don't have my books yet. So if I want a green day does this sound ok..

mullerlight
baked spud with beans + cheese (hea?)
quorn bolognaise

what are hebs? Would a slice of wholemeal toast with my yogurt do? & I'll prob have a few snacks of fruit and carrot sticks or something.

Today has been:

B: weetabix and milk (A&B)
L: batchelors beef rice
D: cod and veg with gravy (5 syns)

S: yogurt and pear

Dud a half shop today, so I've got more SW friendly foods in.

My menu so far today:

Breakfast: Clusters of oats with raisins, coconut (allowed or not?) and almonds with low fat yogurt on top

Lunch: Cheese (HEA) Sandwich made with wholemeal seeded bread

Dinner: ? Not sure what to have as I only have ready meals in :wacko: xxxx

Blah-on green days your meant to eat more fruit an veg I think.easiest plan to follow is extra easy all potato rice meat as long as its lean is free. So is all fruit an veg.your meant to have 1/3 plate at each meal of fruit or veg.you just sin the bad stuff each day ie cake ketchup etc. You can get all the books an stuff on ebay cheap apparently if you don't wanna joIn a class x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->