~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

hello i started slimming world last tuesday and ive lost 5lb on my first week so im really chuffed :happydance: i thought id find it really hard but i only found day 1 and 2 really difficult, but im starting to enjoy healthy food which is a complete change for me and something i never thought would happen haha.

Good luck everyone with your weight losses :flower:

I made the rice pudding last night and used pudding rice cos its still free. I stirred in some vanilla muller light and some raspeberries. It was gorgeous :D

Alot of girls from group use mullers in there pudding rice, I will just say it's only free on extra easy and green days, not red

Morning....
So far today i have had
B: Weetabix and milk (HEA+B)
also had a Apple and Orange...
L: Im thinking jacket potato,tuna and sweetcorn..
T:??!

I have no scales at home so i cant if i have lost any weight... which is killing me
as i worry i havent!! maybe invest in a set!!

xx

:dance: day 2 of SW lifestyle without joining a group and I'm down to 17st 3lb xxxx

Ohhh I might have another go at the rice pudding tonight then. I have some vanilla mullerlight, just need to pop to tesco for pudding rice:thumbup:

MJ- Dont bother with the scales, Im ADDICTED to weighing myself:blush:

Yep WI for me tomorrow but I weighed myself yesterday for SW online, but you never know after gym and zumba today I might lose another lb!:haha:

I found if I made it with water in the pan and then added a tiny bit of milk at the end(about 4tbsp) it worked well! Then stirred in mullerlight vanilla and fresh raspberries at the end :D

:dance: day 2 of SW lifestyle without joining a group and I'm down to 17st 3lb xxxx

Well done Dawny! Get in girl:thumbup:

Ive had bacon sandwich (a&b) with tbsp of tom sauce (5 syns) as it was on thick wholemeal and a peach so far today, I was having seafood omelette for my lunch but im not hungry just now and I have gym at 2.15 so I'll prob have some fruit before I go and some fruit afterwards then my tea around 5.30 pm.

Ohhh I might have another go at the rice pudding tonight then. I have some vanilla mullerlight, just need to pop to tesco for pudding rice:thumbup:

MJ- Dont bother with the scales, Im ADDICTED to weighing myself:blush:

Yep WI for me tomorrow but I weighed myself yesterday for SW online, but you never know after gym and zumba today I might lose another lb!:haha:

Yeah i have a funny feeling i will get addicted to checking my weight too... I think i will give the scales a miss then...

My WI is on a thursday!! xx

Just done 25mins on biggest loser wii game-wow its well hard haha!

Well done ladies!!!!!

I always use pudding rice!!!

Made a SW quiche for lunch, yummy!! I can't wait to find out how much I have lost on Thursday!!!

Had a naughty day today and now feel bad going to go burn it off in a minute xxxx

got my stuff! i start tomorrow!

Well done ladies! :happydance:
I have my meeting in two hours, bit nervous :blush: Got on the scales before and I'd lost 7.5lbs.. but last night it was only 2.5! So trying not to eat until I go so it's less :haha:

Aww Dont worry Dawny...Everyone has a naughty day now and again...

Blah... So glad they have arrived.. good luck...

I need your help ladies.. Do you know any syn free dressings to buy or make?
just had chicken and rice with veg it was lovely but needed some sauce or something..

any ideas? xx

So I decided to weigh in a day early..I have lost 4lbs this week. YAY. :happydance::happydance: So now I am eating some chips with lots of salt and vinegar as a treat...:haha: Tomorrow is the start of a new week. I will catch up on everyones posts between this evening, and tomorrow and will update front page e.t.c If anyone has any recipes they want to share, please do so and I will put it on the front page in spoilers...I hope everyone is doing well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->