~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

Hi ladies :)

well done on any losses and good luck for this wk's weigh in's!
I was super bad last nite as we went to friends for a meal and had prawn curry and rice, with 3 glasses wine and a slice of choc gateau... aaaaaah! i ended up comfort eating as i wanted a ciggy sooo badly and a girl who was there was in and out for a smoke and i sooo wanted to join her! lol. I resisted though and its day 9 of not smoking so at least iv stuck it out and im trying my best with the diet :) xxx

Unsure, I ordered on Fri so hopefully soon :shrug: Will continue with master cleanse for as long as poss though. Day 1 isn't too bad so far actually. I'm not hungry, just missing eating.

Well I took the kids out and didn't have lunch before I went so I ordered a chicken & bacon salad and it came smothered in caesar sauce:dohh: I'd guess there was about 3 tablespoons on it so there goes all my syns for today!
Had bran flakes and ss milk for breakfast, bran flaes was my HE B, milk is my HE A, as ive had milk in coffee today too so its got to be an all FREE food tea for me tonight, any suggestions?

I have put some syn free roast potatoes in the oven with some carrots and im going to have some stir fried chicken breast with it and some cauliflower :) Today i have been good even though i felt like raiding the biscuit tin in my parents, i didnt :-0) lol xxx

Have you got any mince in Jac?

For something simple and quick I'd do a pasta bolognese, brown you mince, beef oxo cube, garlic, onion, chopped tomatoes :)

Yeah actually have some in fridge that needs using..good idea!
Thanks hun!

Bloody caesar dressing 3.5 syns each!

No worries, its one of my fav's :)

So I'm experimenting for tea tonight,

Frying some diced chicken up, then making a sauce with mushrooms, garlic and herb soft cheese and quark, works out 3 syns a serving :) I shall report back once I've eaten to let you know how nice it is

Jacket potato and baked beans is completely sin free too and quick :D

I had left over chicken pasta from yesterdays tea in the end, the mince looked a bit past its best:dohh:

Ive made the SW egg custard, its cooling in the fridge atm so dont know what it tastes like as yet, anyone tried?
I'm going to sit and do my menu for the next week in a bit and order my shopping online:thumbup:

Today is the first day ive used all of my syns up :blush:

Hey Ladies...

I have just caught up on the weekend posts... You have all done so well!!
I am a bit worried i am not doing it rite... so here is what i had today can you please tell me if i am eating rite.... thank you

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
Lunch: Boild Eggs and 1 slice bread (syn)
Tea: Roast Beef, Boild Potatoes, Sweetcorn, carrots, peas, Gravy (syn)
Mullerlight yoghurt.. (fat free)

Snacks: Apple, Oranges, Seafood Sticks, grapes,

Thanks i am so scared i am guna be the only one not to have a weight lost come thursday class!

xx

Looks fine to me too sweetie :)

Well that tea was a success! It was so lovely and didn't taste anything like diet food, my OH was very surprised :)

How do you do syn free roast potatoes?

Was a bit naughty tonight, as it is our last day before starting SW propperly. We had a piece of stuffed roast belly pork, with roast potatoes (boiled then roasted with only a little bit of oil wiped over them, rather than sitting in oil as i usually do) Carrot & swede mash, mixed veggies, and gravey.

Hope i do not have to miss out on my roast dinners, as it is the highlight of my week :(

I part boil mine, crush them up and spray with fry light, mine usually take 15 mins longer to do, obviously because there not cooked in loads of oil. They still taste fab though :)

I had left over chicken pasta from yesterdays tea in the end, the mince looked a bit past its best:dohh:

Ive made the SW egg custard, its cooling in the fridge atm so dont know what it tastes like as yet, anyone tried?
I'm going to sit and do my menu for the next week in a bit and order my shopping online:thumbup:

Today is the first day ive used all of my syns up :blush:

Jac I used up all mine as well....maybe a little over....:blush::blush: But tomorrow I will try to not use more than 5..:lol:

Hey Ladies...

I have just caught up on the weekend posts... You have all done so well!!
I am a bit worried i am not doing it rite... so here is what i had today can you please tell me if i am eating rite.... thank you

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
Lunch: Boild Eggs and 1 slice bread (syn)
Tea: Roast Beef, Boild Potatoes, Sweetcorn, carrots, peas, Gravy (syn)
Mullerlight yoghurt.. (fat free)

Snacks: Apple, Oranges, Seafood Sticks, grapes,

Thanks i am so scared i am guna be the only one not to have a weight lost come thursday class!

xx

Sounds like you have had a great day hun, I bet you would have lost!! xx

How do you do syn free roast potatoes?

Was a bit naughty tonight, as it is our last day before starting SW propperly. We had a piece of stuffed roast belly pork, with roast potatoes (boiled then roasted with only a little bit of oil wiped over them, rather than sitting in oil as i usually do) Carrot & swede mash, mixed veggies, and gravey.

Hope i do not have to miss out on my roast dinners, as it is the highlight of my week :(

I mde some tonight. Cut them up, par boil for 5 mins. Shake to mke them fluffy then spray with fry light on a baking tray and cook for 40mins...they were lush :D

Hey guys hope I can join! I started SW on Tuesday :D you all seem so diddy compared to me :blush:

Starting weight is 20 stone
Short term goal is 17 stone
Long term goal is 10 stone

:)

I've not been doing my food diary since Friday (naughty Kate), but today I've had..
Scrambled egg, ham and tomatoes for brekkie
Chicken noodle stir fry for lunch
Mullerlight yogurt, penguin bar, a Quality Street choc and one of baby's biccies :blush: so I don't know how many syns I've had!

Only had my HEA today, my milk in coffees. Finding it difficult to get HEB in most days! Been making the SW crab cakes today for tomorrow's dinner, (well I realised I didn't have enough crabmeat for the recipe, so they're crab and salmon cakes :winkwink:), so I ate some of the mixture while I was making them and now I'm stuffed!

I was silly and weighed myself yesterday morning and I've lost 2lbs so far.. feeling a bit down since my mate who started with me has lost 7lbs in the same amount of time (and I don't normally eat as unhealthily as I have today)! :(
I tried WW last summer and lost a stone.. and put it back on with extras :dohh: that's my problem the most I've ever lost on any diet is 1 stone.. so my short term goal is to lose three stone this time, if I can do that I know I can lose the rest!

Not a great day for me - always happens when I dont start the diet 100% properly because I need to eat the food in the house before I can go shopping.

I really struggle with evenings. All I want to do is pig out on sweets and chocolate (dam OH for having it in the house!)
What does everyone have for sweet treats?

Hey guys hope I can join! I started SW on Tuesday :D you all seem so diddy compared to me :blush:

Starting weight is 20 stone
Short term goal is 17 stone
Long term goal is 10 stone

:)

I've not been doing my food diary since Friday (naughty Kate), but today I've had..
Scrambled egg, ham and tomatoes for brekkie
Chicken noodle stir fry for lunch
Mullerlight yogurt, penguin bar, a Quality Street choc and one of baby's biccies :blush: so I don't know how many syns I've had!

Only had my HEA today, my milk in coffees. Finding it difficult to get HEB in most days! Been making the SW crab cakes today for tomorrow's dinner, (well I realised I didn't have enough crabmeat for the recipe, so they're crab and salmon cakes :winkwink:), so I ate some of the mixture while I was making them and now I'm stuffed!

I was silly and weighed myself yesterday morning and I've lost 2lbs so far.. feeling a bit down since my mate who started with me has lost 7lbs in the same amount of time (and I don't normally eat as unhealthily as I have today)! :(
I tried WW last summer and lost a stone.. and put it back on with extras :dohh: that's my problem the most I've ever lost on any diet is 1 stone.. so my short term goal is to lose three stone this time, if I can do that I know I can lose the rest!

Im 19stone 4lb hun so nearly same as you :) Im allowed between 15/20 syns a day the class teacher said. I have lost 4lb so far after following it since wed! My class is every wed morning. I would suggest writing the foods down as it really does help you to see just how much your eating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->