~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~

I am not tiny either, 16 st 7lb, I am a size 18 and 5ft 8inch. So thats me lol!!!

Haven't been at home all day, had a jacket spud and coleslaw for lunch, then a SW roast at my parents, but my Mum also made a bread and butter pudding which I had a small bowl of, oh well, it was lush and I always treat myself on a Sunday, so I am not going to worry!!
I feel so much better since being back on SW and I have missed healthy eating, and cutting right down on bread is heaven for me, bread is one of my weaknesses!!!

Wow congrats! I have been writing down normally just forgotten while I've not been in work.

Not a great day for me - always happens when I dont start the diet 100% properly because I need to eat the food in the house before I can go shopping.

I really struggle with evenings. All I want to do is pig out on sweets and chocolate (dam OH for having it in the house!)
What does everyone have for sweet treats?

I'm having frozen mixed berries and fat free natural yogurt with sugar powder atm :) You could always save your syns til the evening?

Can i update my long term goal please?

My ideal weight is showing at between 9 and 10 stone

although if i make it to this, i think i will look ill !!!!

I have fruit for snacks, gosh I must have eaten a tonne of fruit this week:haha:

Well the egg custard was minging...:sick: I might have not done it right but it tasted more like cold scrambled egg!!

Ive just sat and done our menu for the whole of next week then shopped for it, it took me near on 2 hours!

Could one of you that know more than me check this over please?:flower:

Monday
Breakfast: 28 g Bran flakes/berries MILK (HE B AND PART HE A)
Lunch: Baked potato with baked beans/fruit FREE
Tea: Chilli & Rice (recipe in favorites) FREE

Tuesday
Breakfast:Bacon sandwhich (HE B)
Lunch: seafood omelette (recipe in 7 day menu) FREE
Tea: chachouka (recipe in favorites) FREE
FRUIT & MUESLI MINI MUFFINS (RECIPE IN FAVES) SYN 2.5)

Wednesday
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast, sausage and grilled tomatoes (HE B)
Lunch: tuna pasta salad (recipe in 7 day menu) FREE
Tea: Asparagus & courgette fritata with salad and baked potato FREE (RECIPE IN FAVES) 2 syns)

Thursday
Breakfast:mixed fruit with fat free yoghurt FREE
lUNCH: Deli ham sandwhich (2 slices of bread as your Healthy Extra 'b' choice filled with lean ham, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and sliced gherkins. Followed by a selection of your favourite fresh fruit)
Tea: chicken & pepper kebabs FREE (RECIPE IN FAVES)
BERRIE TERRINE WITH CHOC SAUCE (RECIPE IN FAVES) SYN 3)

fRiday:
bREAKFAST:28g FRUIT n fibre milk (HE B AND PART A)
lunch: cheese and mushroom omelette and salad (use recipe as seafood omelette)(syn 4)
Tea: grilled steak (recipe on 7 day menu) with brocolli, carrots, asparagus

saturday
breakfast: fruit salad with fat free yoghurt FREE
lunch: ham and cheese toastie (syn4) (he b)
tea: CHIPS EGG and beans FREE
BANANA BREAD PUDDING (4.5 SYN)

SUNDAY:
Breakfast: bran flakes topped with fruit and fat free yog (HE B AND SOME A)
lUNCH: TUNA pasta,
tea: american roast beef hash FREE (RECIPE IN FAVES)

Ive left some HE A's out as I have milk in my coffees.
and left some syns too so I can treat myself.

Thank you!!

It all looks fab Jac :)

You've got my fav for tea tomorrow, I tend to do a massive pot of beef chilli, freeze some and then leave some for lunches during the week.

One of the key things to this diet is to make sure you don't feel deprived, as soon as you do use some more syns, it's then easy to get straight back on the band wagon without hating the diet :)

I'm sure all you ladies will have done fab when weigh in comes around!!

Can I join this thread please I'm going to join my local SW group when I get some cash xxxx

That looks fab to me Jac!!! Well done for being organised!!! I really need to get organised, I keep promising myself to online shop but I never do!! I would save a fortune!

Laura, just seen you are from Suffolk, not far from me! I live in Watton, Norfolk!!

Oh wow not far at all. If I can't get to my usual group in Eye, I go to my leaders other group in Diss :)

Hi Dawn, ofcourse you can join. Just a thought I get sw vouchers from my doctor as my starting BMI was over 30, maybe worth a try with yours. It's all to do with promoting a healthier lifestyle and weight loss, and every 12 weeks you just have to be weighed and if you've lost I get another 12 weeks of vouchers

Thats fab Laura, I am going to mention it to my Dr, think my BMI is about 36!

Hi dawny! :wave:

Jac - looks good, but I'll echo what Laura said - make sure you use your syns!

I'm going to try and sit down and do a meal plan tomorrow night. I'm too tight to pay for a Tesco/asda delivery :haha:

And don't feel bad about the egg custard, SW recipes are notoriously either great, or awful!!

Definately worth a shot, with the money I save I treat myself to a cook book or exercise class a week. I know some people have had success, some haven't it all depends on your doctor.

Do you go to group now?

That's a good idea Jac :D
I think I'll start planning a weekly menu, very organised!

Thanks Laura:hugs:

Its the first time Ive planned our food for the week as last week (first week) I used the personalized menu. I found I actually saved loads doing it this way.
I usually shop fortnightly but this way I will have to do it weekly due to the large amount of fresh fruit/veg but I am, so motivated to do this diet!

Tomorrows day free of exersize but then I have an hour in the gym and zumba tuesday, gym wed, zumba thur and gym fri!

Hi dawny! :wave:

Jac - looks good, but I'll echo what Laura said - make sure you use your syns!

I'm going to try and sit down and do a meal plan tomorrow night. I'm too tight to pay for a Tesco/asda delivery :haha:

And don't feel bad about the egg custard, SW recipes are notoriously either great, or awful!!

I second that with the sw recipes, I have found alot of the deserts just aren't very nice. Alot of girls at my group freeze there muller yoghurts and have frozen yoghurt as a pud. I may attempt a cheesecake after weigh in this week.

Its alot easier Kate. Then I know I have enough food in and everything I need for the weeks meals:thumbup:

I love meal planning, and I'm very lucky my OH loves all the food I cook, he now prefers alot of slimming world meals.

Alot of things you made pre sw can still be made but adapted and using syn free ingredients instead, things like making your own marinades for meat are so easy to do.

I agree with the more regular shopping, I find I am always popping out to get fresh fruit, last summer I was spending £6 a day on strawberries from the local farm shop, but it did help me start my weight loss off well.

You'll soon find your favourite meals I have loads but vary what we have week on week so we don't get bored of eating the same things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->