Slimming World Extra Easy

Hey

Can I join this thread? I have been doing SW for just over a year now and have lost 4 stone 5.5lbs. I have had ups and downs but overall its brilliant! I am all about quantity and this is the only weight loss plan that suits me. This is my 6th go at it over the last 10 years and I have finally been in the right frame of mind to stick it out long term!

For the lady asking about healthy Indian meals, there is a section in the back of your book with the syns on eating out. It lists some of the syn values on indian, chinese, italian etc. I stick to chicken dishes with tomato based sauces like jalfrezi, korai etc as these are pretty low in syns compared to the creamy ones. If you have plain rice its syn free. Poppadoms are pretty low in syns, just steer clear of nan breads as you are looking at 20-30 syns each. Which is typical as thats my favourite bit - I could happily just eat nan bread and forget the curry! Chinese can be good on SW too, 5 prawn crackers for 1.5 syns, again boiled rice is free and something like chicken chow mein is only around 7 syns. Check out the section in the book and see what takes your fancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->