Slimming World Extra Easy

I've not had the best week either. Had my family from New Zealand over Friday an Saturday. Friday we went out and Saturday had a takeaway. But figured there's always next week and as I hadn't seen them for 6 years I'd make the most of it and forget about SW for those 2 meals! X

I had my weigh in yesterday and had lost another 3lb so that's a total of 5lb now. Hoping for 2lb this week as I'll then have lost half a stone. YEY!!

Hi Ladies, can I join in?
Well done to those with loses already!
I started last thursday, and Im trying ee. I'm wanting to lose weight before we start ttc no 2. Ive lost a couple stone already but still have lots to go!

Ok, so today I had- breakfast, 2 eggs with 2 x bacon, mushrooms and 1 x nimble bread. Its not usually that fancy, but wanted something different then weetabix.
Lunch- sw quiche with bacon, no fat, peppers, onions,mushroom and low fat cheese. pear, orange and grapes
Dinner- turkey stir fry with noodles, peppers, onion and mushroom with soy sauce, and chinese 5 spice.
Snacks, orange and a mullerlight

I try to be prepared and did a weeks food plan which helps massively to stick to plan...and cost!
I'm also rubbish with lunch ideas, but tomorrow i'm making another butternut squash soup, yummy! I've also stocked up on mug shots etc

In answer to whats your favorite meal, I love tesco light choices sausages with mash and veg or beans or sw chips with gammon and eggs. Love it! Tomorrow chilli is on the menu.

Im not going to class but I have all the book and weigh from home.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I am really surprised. Despite my unbelievably rubbish week and being convinced I would have gained I was weighed today and have lost a pound. Its not a lot but still better than a gain.

Today went better food wise I stuck to my plan so heres hoping for an even biggerloss nextweek

Hi Ladies, done my first week, got weigh'd yesterday and lost 7lbs :happydance: I'm well chuffed,

did find the first week hard, only in the sense where I was used to picking every few hours during the day, which I can still do on sw but just on fruit :)

here is to another good week for us all x

WOW what a big loss - well done! You should feel very proud of yourself :)

I've been on a course with work today and eaten loads of stuff I shouldn't - oops!!!

Wow, well done on the weight loss thats fantastic!
Ok, well today I had 2 x weetabix, sw quiche and fruit for lunch and chilli pasta for tea. I'll have a mullerlight yogurt later for a snack.

Has anyone got any tips on what to order in an indian restaurant. I have a meal out friday and don't want to go off plan, so any suggestions are welcome please.

I started back to group last night, I lost 1.5 stone last year but I've put exactly 1 stone back on.
I just need to maybe lose a half a stone in the next 7 weeks and then monitor my gain thereafter xx

Well a 5lb loss for me this week which wasn't bad as I scoffed my face - I blame it on pregnancy ;)

5lb loss is ace. .. I've only ever lost that once the week after Christmas last year and it didn't count as I'd put on 3.5 the week before.
Glad someone else pregnant is doing sw xx

Thank you.
How does it work when your pregnant, do you have extra a&b choices. It's great that you can still slim (safely) and be pregnant!
Ok, well I lost 8lbs in my first week. So chuffed and been full the whole time!! Love it! I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and plan meals for the week.
Did anyone have any suggestions for a "healthy" Indian meal choice?

That's great!
You can have 2 each of healthy extras, I'll probably try not to for the first little while. I'm trying to use syns in a healthy way this time too.
When you're breastfeeding you get 6 hex, preferably 4 from a!
Xx

Well done ladies! I'm not sure how I'll do this week as Friday I had an Indian and wine and yesterday I went a bit mad on some chocolates! Also didn't realise a granary roll was so high in syns. Oh well, today is another day. Went for a walk to help burn off some blub.

you might be surprised, i caved and had a panini loaded with cheese last week and still lost a lot. fingers crossed that walk helped even it out. Im pretty impressed with my self i havent had a can of coke inabout four days. (I was drinking many cans in a day before) but this plan has been good for getting me to change as 1 can is 7 syns! so if i want any treats then i need to skip my coke for the day lol I think it will be the biggest thing i need to change to lose weight as i drank so much of it. wondering if i can hold out for a whole week and see if there is a big difference in my weight next week

Well done on the losses girls. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->