Slimming World Extra Easy

Welcome SarahJayne :flower:

I didn't want to read and run. I myself aren't a picky eater but I am sure there are other people on SW that are. Also I am not sure about the exercise probably best to talk to your doctor or some one in a medical profession about that!

Good luck hun! and let us know how you get on!

thanks fallen.. ive spoken to my mam and shes given me some tips and ideas for meals..
will have to ask the hv about exercise tomorrow xx

Id just pick your pace up with walking for a few weeks and ease slowly into the other things you want to do Hun. Walking is amazing I lost so much weight when LO was in a pushchair! Now she wants picking up all the time I do the quickest thing that will get us places quicker!! Xxx

ooooo EmziixBo0o I originally come from Birmingham, northfield/ longbridge area! whereabouts in brum are you? x

ooooo EmziixBo0o I originally come from Birmingham, northfield/ longbridge area! whereabouts in brum are you? x

I lived in cotteridge and now live in harborne/quinton not to far away from new asda in Barnes hill :) do you live near longbridge? That isn't even that far away!! X

You ladies have inspired me. I went to look at slimmingworlds website after reading this thread and am impressed with what I have seen so far. The best bit is there is a class less than ten minutes from my house in the evenings when DH is home from work. And its on tomorrow night so I am going to go along and give it a go. I also dug out the fitness dvds I used when I was losing weight for my wedding and bought a couple more on ebay tonight. I never seem to make much progress I get so down because the weight doesn't move quickly for me due to being hypothyroid so hopefully going to a class will keep me motivated, it will be the first time I have gone to any kind of class usually I just try by myself then give up.

Which DVDs you trying Hun? I've got 30 day shred I should start it really!! Xx

30 day shred I just bought tonight. might give it a little bit before I try that one. its been a long while since I did any real exercise lol I have pilates and yoga for dummies dvds which I quite liked, and I bought a cardio bellydance dvd tonight as well as I used to go to bellydance classes a long time ago and really liked it. hopint if I can keep it fun I might stick with it longer.

and starting today im also doing the 30 day squat challenge to give myself a good kickstart

You ladies have inspired me. I went to look at slimmingworlds website after reading this thread and am impressed with what I have seen so far. The best bit is there is a class less than ten minutes from my house in the evenings when DH is home from work. And its on tomorrow night so I am going to go along and give it a go. I also dug out the fitness dvds I used when I was losing weight for my wedding and bought a couple more on ebay tonight. I never seem to make much progress I get so down because the weight doesn't move quickly for me due to being hypothyroid so hopefully going to a class will keep me motivated, it will be the first time I have gone to any kind of class usually I just try by myself then give up.

Hi and welcome:flower:

You might stikc to it if you go to class and stay for the image therapy afterwards. My mum has hypothyroidism. She is on 50mg a day of medication. She joined SW in August and has lost nearly two stone!!

You can do it!

xx

wowthats really good.Last time I managed to lose3 stone but it took me 18 months. And I was absolutely faithful to my plan and exercising. I went along and signed up tonight for a 12 week block so committed for at least a while

Yeh I signed up for that too! Got my weigh in on Wednesday! Hopefully I will see my first loss!!:happydance: eeeeeeekkk sooo excited!!

can i tag along with you guys?
I have 5 stone to lose in 15 months when i will be maid of honour at my best friends wedding. I'm joining slimming world on monday, but I'm terrified :/
Im also going to try do 10k on the exercise bike a day, and start the 30 day shred again.

I have just under 5 stone to lose to get to my 1st target weight. The weight I actuaslly want to be is another stone under that but figured the last bit is always the hardest t shift so if I had a little mini celeberation near the end it would spur me on to get it shifted. I sat and read through all the books today. Feeling quite positive, I have a massive cookbook of family favourite meals I thought would have to be benched for a while but having looked through it most of it is free foods as long as I cook it the SW way. Like changing the oils and making sure I use lower fat alternatives. And a tomato puree with no oil in it. I never knew it had oil till I read it in the book and went to look and sure enough my brand uses oil in theirs.

And I have been sticking with the 30 day squat challenge too. its literally minutes of the day but its a start.

I joined on Monday! So on day 3 now! I've been full all day every day, I'm worried I won't lose weight but we shall see on Monday! I'm doing extra easy this week but I've been reading around and decided from next week ill be starting the green plan as I'm vegetarian and it's more suited to the foods I like :) x

Yes if you're vegetarian you might as well do green days as you get more healthy extras on green than extra easy I believe.

Hey! I'm just about to join Slimming World too. After I have devoured most of the Christmas junk food. Just had a quick browse through this thread and found a lot of tips, thank you.

I am trying SW at home and I am totally new to it so have a lot to learn. Currently doing my ASDA shop online so have added a few of the goodies you have all suggested.

PS: I haven't weighed myself (don't have scales) since before I had my baby and he is now 8 weeks old. I am dreading getting on those scales!!

Hey!
I joined slimming world on Monday with my mum, I have done it before last year I managed to lose 11/2 stone but my OH lost 4 stone and I got disheartened and the diet started slipping away for me and so I'm back now and aiming to lose 4 stone for my wedding on the 25th July 2014 so here's hoping...

Congratulations on the weight loss so far - that's great!! I lost 2lb last week and next weigh in is tomorrow.
Welcome to new members :)

I've mostly managed to stick to the plan this week. We went for a meal last night that's been planned since October so i def had an off plan night. O well. I made sure I had no other syns yesterday and going to try and have a free food day today so I can still get a weight loss for tomorrow.

What's everyone's favourite free meals and snacks? X

I didn't pick the best week to start. DD and I ahd to travel to Glasgow for some hospital appointments yesterday and then we were kept waiting so long she was starving so we went for the hospital canteen and it all went wrong from there :-( we stayed at a frineds who insisted on McD's for tea and then it was her sons birthday today and it would have been rude to turn the cake down right?

Grr annoyed with myself, should have been more organised. Dh is taking the kids to grandmas tomorrow so going to sit down and meal plan for the week and go get shopping sorted. On the plus size I have managed to do a little bit of exercise everyday this week which is a good step for me. How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->