Slimming World green day

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
Having tea alone tonight as Darren is in London, any idea's for a Slimming world tea? On a Green day I am and wont have time to go to the shops.

Preferably a free or low syn meal as I have ice cream I want for afters or a custard pot :)

Had a mooch around the cupboards and I have various types of dried pasta, passata sauces, chilli flakes, gravy, spaghetti in a can, packet noodles, bread, boil in the bag rice, peas, Ragu red wine pasta sauce (think that may be high syns though) potatoes, flour, wraps, corn on the cobs,sausages, frozen veg (not a fan really unless with gravy).

So as you can see theres not much in that I like, the above are all I would eat.

Any of you girls think of a culinary excellency for me to eat on limited sources haha

Jacket potato and Beans?

Rice and Veggies?

Slimming world chips and Egg?

Pasta with homemade sauce - tinned tomtoes & chilli flakes with garlic??

Jacket potato and Beans?

Rice and Veggies?

Slimming world chips and Egg?

Pasta with homemade sauce - tinned tomtoes & chilli flakes with garlic??

I used my eggs and beans last night :dohh:

I have failed at making the slimming world chips so many times, they dont seam to like me. How do you do them again? boiled then bake?

I Boil them untill they are half cooked then put them in the oven with some fry light on and cook for about 30-40 mins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->