Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

wow i want slimming world vouchers!!! LOL :D :D I'm really enjoying being back on the diet - i'm always excited about weighing :D

Ask your Dr, they're available on the NHS :)

i think it's only in certain areas they are not bringing it in my area til this spring the consultants in my area was saying they needed us to tell docs how we do it when we go to them i have to get weighed for my pill so when they say i've lost weight i have to drill it in yeah i'm a slimming world girl :haha: don't think it will get me a voucher tho if i'm already there lol

anyone had this i have been ill all week with tonsils so not ate much what i have ate has been on plan but i feel huge like i've gained and i don't know why was doing my gold bm but this week haven't as it really took it out of me just wondered if anyone has had this been bad stuck to plan then had a bad weigh on scales of ifthey don't exercise for one week but stick to plan have bad weigh in on scales:shrug::hugs:

Hey Ladies please can i join.

I have been at Slimming World this time aorund for 3 weeks. I have lost 5.5lbs so far and have another weigh in tomorrow night. FX i can get 1.5lbs off and get my half stone sticker :happydance:

Good luck everyone :thumbup: xx

lost 2.5 thats 10.5 in total and 13.5 left to lose, just a loss this week will be good as im feeling myself getting sick of it now

Hey all, just had a quick read and found you on the 3rd thread I tried!!

Anyway, Bridget is 3 months old now and I've been back at SW for about 2 months now - 15.5lb off :happydance: I maintained last week despite being good and I've been good again this week so I'm hoping it pays off - weigh in tonight!! Not sure how much more I want to lose - probably another 27lb to get me down to 11 stone. 11 and a half might be OK, I'll see when I get there!!
This is my 3rd major attempt at SW, 6 stone the first time, and 4 stone after DD1... didn't put it all back on this time which is good :)
Wanted to ask about salad dressing, is there something about ones with less than 5% fat that makes them free, or did I invent that? (SW according to Lucy :muaha:)
Anyway, can I be added to the front page please, 15.5 off, 27 to go, weigh in on Wednesday...
Luce x

anyone had this i have been ill all week with tonsils so not ate much what i have ate has been on plan but i feel huge like i've gained and i don't know why was doing my gold bm but this week haven't as it really took it out of me just wondered if anyone has had this been bad stuck to plan then had a bad weigh on scales of ifthey don't exercise for one week but stick to plan have bad weigh in on scales:shrug::hugs:

I had that last week flutter... I felt like I was carrying a half lb of snot around with me... not that I'd been exercising much but I think just being unwell makes your body shut down a bit - I maintained though, so not all bad, just felt bloated and uncomfortable... I've been good this week too so hoping it shows up for me now :) Just keep doing the plan and it'll get there :hugs: and well done on the BM, I need to get my arse in gear!

Good luck at your weigh in hun mine is tonight too. U will prob pull a good weight this week after being good and maintaining last week.

Well done on your weightloss so far thats fab!! I need to lose 40lbs to get to a healthy BMI. I think that is what i will set my target at xx

Just got back from my class and i've lost 2lbs which means i've lost half a stone in 4 weeks :) Happy days!! xxx

Hello ladies, sorry i havent been about lately but i seem to be really struggling with the plan at the mo, last week i had a 3.5lbs gain and this week i had a 1lbs gain :-(

I think i have updated the front page correct but if you see any errors please let me know so that i can change it.

Also welcome to the new ladies that have joined us, and good luck to everyone and i hope you get the losses that you want for this week xx

Thanks Lisa, sounds like you're doing really well, half a stone in 4 weeks is great!!
Thanks MrsTJ, sorry you're finding it hard going right now :wacko: I know that feeling

Anyway, I'm back, didn't stay for class as I've a rank headache... but 3lb off :) that's me up to 18.5lb now!

Thanks Lisa, sounds like you're doing really well, half a stone in 4 weeks is great!!
Thanks MrsTJ, sorry you're finding it hard going right now :wacko: I know that feeling

Anyway, I'm back, didn't stay for class as I've a rank headache... but 3lb off :) that's me up to 18.5lb now!

well done hunny

i lost 2lb ladies so all good 1 stone 5 and half total now whoop whoop:happydance: i want to set my goal as 4 stone so a little way to go :blush:

Can someone please explain how slimming world works? I want to give it a try but haven't the foggiest how to do it :haha: I'm not a big lover of fruit or veg but do like a bit of meat :haha:

I can't afford to go to meetings so have no idea how I'd work everything out. I've only ever done WW in the past and lost 3st with that. All help appreciated :)

Hi girls, I am back with my tail between my legs... lol.
I have had a crap couple of wks. like a rollercoaster with plan :-(
Found out the bones running through my top gums are majorly infected and i have to have oral surgery so been comfort eating :-( been working lots of overtime cos cash rly tight and diet gone out the window. I am starting to get sick of myself now. I am desperate to have IVF yet i cnt find the wilpower to loose a few stones?! whats wrong with me? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Well i am back here and need to get back on track.
Tomorrow we are having a after work tea in wetherspoons for a colleagues 40th so what can i poss eat at spoons that is not over say 30 syns??

Well done on all the losses and welcome to all the new slimmers xxx

af not really sure what they do at spoons the one round here i avoid like the plague food rot etc
squidge the plan is alot like the core plan on ww as it's unlimited only splits meats and potatos

Ooft 2lbs on today ladies :( o wellback on it 2moro xx

afruicaqueen do they not do baked potatoes? or steak? i've alwayys founf wetherspoons a good option|"" sorry crap typing, one handed...

Anyway, now that I have both hands back... I can't believe I've been doing SW on and off for over 8 years and I only heard about syn free crisps last night!!
For anyone living in 'darkness' like I was...
Take a spud, don't need to peel it really (waste of time if yuou ask em!) and slice it thinly - a mandolin or cheese slicer - spray a plate with fry lite then lay out slices in a single layer and spray more frylite. You can season them now or leave out the salt if they're for kids.
Fire them in the microwave for 3 mins on high, then take them out, turn slices (watch out the plate will be SERIOUSLY hot!) then another 3 mins on high... I was astonished, but it actually worked! You might need to twek the timings a bit depending on size of plate and power of microwave - 2 and a half is better in ours... enjoy!! My consultant assures me they're free on green or extra easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->