Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

hiya all and welcome to Lou1234- i usually struggle with weekends but have stopped myself this weekend and if i fancy something naughty im having either WW chocolate dessert at 60 cals a pot-3 syns its enough of a choccie hit or a mini milk 1 1/2 syns. Hoping for 2 tommoro at weigh in. Anyone else find they can hardly eat anything before they go- my weigh in aint till 5.30pm!! I need to lose a stone before christmas if i could lose two i think i would scream with delight!! I cant imagine that day so am concentratin on half a stone at a time- ive got 4 1/2 till my first 1/2 stone as have gone back to group now.

Im the same as you, i hardley eat anything on day of weigh in and i weigh in at 5.30pm aswell. Last wed all i had before weigh in was 2 slices of toast, how bad is that :dohh:

I eat as normal on weigh in day. I don't weigh in until after 7 and there is no way I'd get through a day's work on not a lot of food!!

If I eat as normal on every weigh in day then it shouldn't make too much difference.

im the same as u MRSTJ all ive had today is one tin of ravioli- and just drank loads- it seems daft but i worry that if i eat normally i will gain like 5lbs!! Got a nice syn free tea of gammon, egg and chips to come home to though!! Hoping for 1lb tonight so fingers crossed x

Thats one of the reasons i found a morning class so i can still eat all day but as lou1234 says if you eat the same or similar each weigh day shouldnt make a difference

down 1 and a half!! whoop whoop on track for a stone by Christmas. hows everyone else doing

hi i lost 2lbs tonight 7lbs in total and 17lbs to go

well done all the ladies with weight losses i'm just about to sit and plan my weeks food as i'm skint and feel it will be best or i'll cheat got spuds so at least syn free chips are on the menu i may push the boat out and have a egg lol

-1.5lb for me was so close to being 2lb it took ages to decide slightly gutted but Yay 2.5next week and im back to the 12 8lb I was

Well done on the losses this week! :flower:

I lost another 2.5lb at weigh in tonight which I'm really happy with!

Well done on the losses this week! :flower:

I lost another 2.5lb at weigh in tonight which I'm really happy with!

thats a great loss. i'm aiming for a loss next week even half a pound will do

Great loss ladies well done, I lost a 1lb this week, going slowly but still going. Off to make a shopping list, needs to be cheap too im short this week, bloody xmas. Good luck with weigh in everyone who is due.

AQ are you back on track??? xxx

I had 2 and half week of eating alot of junk and takeaways, was still eating my breakfast and lunch slimming style, dont know how I never put any weight on, been back on plan since tuesday , Im not going near the scales untill 2 weeks and keeping on plan!!!

Hi all, just thought id let you know im selling some SW books, in the buy/sell section :https://www.babyandbump.com/home-electrical/449914-slimming-world-books-directory.html

weigh in tomorrow and I think i've put 2lbs on as i've had a really bad weekend, I had indian take away on friday and 2 bars of galaxy(dh fault he bought them) I had pizza and a chicken burger on saturday but today I have tried. OH WELL :haha:

Well ive had a terrible week so far just cant stop eating crap. I think it because i feeling a bit fed up lately, the past 2 weeks ive stayed the same, my body is still messing me about after having little one as im now entering my 3rd week of being on my period :-( and i just seem to be struggling with the kids and keeping the housework up to date. So im gunna make myself get back on the plan today so wish me luck.

Well ive had a terrible week so far just cant stop eating crap. I think it because i feeling a bit fed up lately, the past 2 weeks ive stayed the same, my body is still messing me about after having little one as im now entering my 3rd week of being on my period :-( and i just seem to be struggling with the kids and keeping the housework up to date. So im gunna make myself get back on the plan today so wish me luck.

hope you've had a good day, I think everyone gets to that stage at some point when you just think to hell with it.
I lost 1lb )reallly dont know how) taking total to 8lb 16lbs to go

Hi girls, sorry not been on much. So busy with the amount of hours im doing in work and im exhausted :-( well i have been on and off non stop but got weighed earlier and i have managed to lose a measly 1lb so at least i have lost 10% of my body weight now so happy with that. Back ontrack big time frm 2moz. wanna be below 16 within a few wks. I am going to Poland xmas shopping for a few days with my friend next wk so cnt wait for that and will do loads of walking so should do me good. Really need the break too!

How is everyone else doing? xxx

I didint know there was a dieting section!! I started slimming world, and had my first weigh in last thursday, where i lost 6lb!! will update on thursday for my second weigh in!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->