Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

hi ladies,
can i join you? i'm starting on SW again tomorrow - i had some time out because i got married but i'm ready to start again. I have to lose 9lbs for my IUI treatment but i would love to lose 2 stone :D
can someone PM me the password for the website please?

Reversal I feel great, ive got more go about me now. I didnt realise how I looked before until my DP showed me a before and after picture, that certainly gave me a little push to stop picking, although its too late for this week, next week I WILL be back on track.

Well done Dani thats a great loss,.

Welcome back to SW Vicki, unfortunately they dont do passwords anymore you have to get a personalised pin from group now sorry.

thanks Sugarkane - wow that's annoying!!! i guess i'll have to use the book more then :D :D i'm feeling okay about being back on the diet i think!!! i'm going to weigh myself in a little while then i'll put on a new ticker.

hope everyone has a good diet day :D

I know its a pain without a password, but if the book doesnt have what you need ask on here and someone will help, I find the book very strange sometimes.

Hope your weigh in goes well.

can i join in?
ive been following SW for three weeks now. first week i lost 5lbs, second week i lost 3lbs (was naughty that week and had a cheeky chicken kebab saturday night :blush:)
and am to weight myself this week tomorrow. i feel like ive lost quite a bit already and going by my meassurements ive lost an inch from my waist already aswell!
ive got a target of getting into a size 14(UK) by the 18th january 2011. this is my target for now. i am currently a small 18(UK) so nearly into a 16(UK) already but as the 18th jan is my wedding day and i have got my wedding dress already i am determined for it to fit as other wise i will be going to my own wedding butt naked! :blush::haha:
after that i want to be a size 10 but realisitically im looking at a size 12. in total ive got about 85lbs to loose but before the wedding ive got about 20lbs to loose.
i love slimming world! cant believe i never started it before.

so will update tomorrow with new total weight lost but so far its 8lbs. xx

also what i love about slimming world are the recipe ideas that hove come flooding to me since knowing what i can have and what syn values certain things have, its actually made me understand more about exactly how bad something is for me.

my fav recipe at the moment is:

about 15 king prawns, (raw, cooked doesnt matter really)
about 4-5 spring onions chopped finely
a clove of garlic crushed
a medium strength chilli chopped finely
28g spring onion and black pepper philidelphia (light)
1 small portion of whole wheat tagliatelli
side salad (whatever you like in your salad really)

cook tagliatelli as normal.
dry fry (or a couple of squirts of spray oil if needed) the spring onions, garlic and chilli
mix in the prawns and cook to preference.
add two table spoons of boiled water to the philidephia to make into a think sauce rather than a spread.
add mixture to the prawns and heat for 5 minutes.
you can either add the prawns to the pasta and mix or have them separated on your plate. add your side salad and away you go!

super filling, tastes amazing and only syn value is from the philidelphia (cant quite remember what thatis but i know its low lol but thats following the extra easy plan)
mmmmm yum yum could eat that everyday! infact im having it for tea tonight! xx

Welcome Loola nice recipe might have to try that, is it like the advert one?? I love the slimming eats blog she has got me through some hard times, although if theres something I fancy a simple google can normally bring up a sw friendly recipe. I wouldnt have made it so far if I didnt cook everything from scratch with plenty of herbs and spices.

Ive got my weigh-in tomorrow, and had an off week this week, so not looking forward to it, was im thinkin ill have put on:blush:

Hi ladies,

Can I join this thread please, been doing sw since June and been slacking recently so hopin by posting in here I can sort myself out again.

My total loss so far is 36.5lb's and I've got 25lb to target.

My weigh in day is a Thursday. I hope all you ladies are well, and well done to everyone on what they've achieved so far :)

my first weight loss goal is 14lbs, after that i'll set a new goal - i find it easier for me to use small manageable goals instead of one huge one :D

Welcome Loola nice recipe might have to try that, is it like the advert one?? I love the slimming eats blog she has got me through some hard times, although if theres something I fancy a simple google can normally bring up a sw friendly recipe. I wouldnt have made it so far if I didnt cook everything from scratch with plenty of herbs and spices.

i dont know if it is like the advert one but it is delicious, i jsut had to have it for my tea tonight!
and im loving creating recipes and everything from scratch, i used to hate it and would probably jsut have a microwave meal, but now anything the slightest bit naughty and i feel so ill afterwards its like my body is telling me this is it this is the time im meant to loose weight and get healthy. xx

Well better than expected I have sts, so pleased as now I over my picking phase (fingers crossed) and can reach my goal weight.

Welcome Laura

Good luck shortie and other thursday weighers.

Loola thats how its been for me, its like something clicked, I dont even know what made me start in the first place, I just woke up on morning and thought right lets do it.

Vicki I set myself a weekly weight loss goal, anything more than that an I dont do as good.

I know it isn't the same as the online site but there is a forum called minimins (you can google Slimming World Forum and it will come up) which has a couple of Slimming World sections on it.

It is really useful for finding out syns for eating out and other things like that.

I've just seen this thread....

Hi Ladies,

I went top the Dr regarding a bad knee and the Dr made a comment about keeping weight down, I've lost all my baby weight but was a bit overweight to begin with tbh!

Anyway, cut a long story short I asked the Dr if there was any help on NHS and she gave me 12 weeks slimming world vouchers.... billyf**cking bonus!

So... does anyone do slimming world? I've not done it before... I'm joining next week.

Had a look at their site but am interested to know about the following meals for example-
How many syns?:

Breakfast - branflakes and soya milk??
Lunch - Jacket potato and stir fried veg?
Dinner - Beef mince bolognese and spaghetti?

Thanks!

wow i want slimming world vouchers!!! LOL :D :D I'm really enjoying being back on the diet - i'm always excited about weighing :D

Hello all im finally back! Have been still doing plan and so far have lost 7lbs- although i think tonight i will show a gain as had an awful weekend as went to stay with some friends so had no control what they cooked- for example a huge roast cooked in oil!!!!! Oh well today is a new day!! How is everyone trying to catch up on the pages but not doing too well!!

i'm doing ok thanks :D :D can't wait till Wednesday weigh-in, i'm hoping to lose a few lbs each week - that would be good :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->