Slimming World Syners Sept 2010

Well done Shorty!

Well I've had my third weigh in and lost 1.5lb! Really happy with Slimming World - eating loads and losing weight!

All updated. Well done shortie for a brill 1st week last week and welcome to the thread. Well done ladies on the weight losses so far this week. Well im dreading my weigh in tonight as i havent been good all week, hopefully i havent done to much dmage tho.

I've got my weigh-in tomorrow morning, very nervous, had a few little slip ups!

Welcome shortie, well done on the weight loss everyone your all doing so well.

Good luck Mrstj will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nice to see you back AQ an well done on the 10% thats a great hurdle to have overcome.

I have lost 2.5lb this week very pleaed. Total 53lb lost and only 17lb to go im finally seeing the end of my journey just need to give myself a little push on the exercise front as I have let that slip. Anyone have any good recepies recently??

Its been really quiet on here recently hope no one is struggling, I will try my best to be around more as we all need support at times.

Welcome shortie, well done on the weight loss everyone your all doing so well.

Good luck Mrstj will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nice to see you back AQ an well done on the 10% thats a great hurdle to have overcome.

I have lost 2.5lb this week very pleaed. Total 53lb lost and only 17lb to go im finally seeing the end of my journey just need to give myself a little push on the exercise front as I have let that slip. Anyone have any good recepies recently??

Its been really quiet on here recently hope no one is struggling, I will try my best to be around more as we all need support at times.

Well done!

well done ladies on all the losses and good luck to the girls yet to weigh in :)

I have been good today, and tomorrow going to nandos with a few girls frm work so will have chicken an rice. Going to see Saw 3d after the meal so might lose the cals.... lmao.

Hoping to be 16.3 before i go to Poland next fri so really gonna try this wk xxx

I have been keeping to plan, I have decided not to go to group anymore as it falls on a Monday and Im usually a bit skint by then and I dont really find group usefull most of the time I pay to be weighed as I cant stay as have to sort lo out.

I started a work trial job in matalan today, Really hope I get it! Have managed not to weight my self as I was obsessing and weighing my self twice a day..lol

Will stick to weighing in on a Monday evening at 8pm and take it from there.

Well done on all the loses girls!

I have been keeping to plan, I have decided not to go to group anymore as it falls on a Monday and Im usually a bit skint by then and I dont really find group usefull most of the time I pay to be weighed as I cant stay as have to sort lo out.

I started a work trial job in matalan today, Really hope I get it! Have managed not to weight my self as I was obsessing and weighing my self twice a day..lol

Will stick to weighing in on a Monday evening at 8pm and take it from there.

Well done on all the loses girls!

good luck i hope it still works for you :hugs:

hi ya ladies sorry i jumped ship last week fil was on hospital but i was a good girl then i lost 2lb and i've lost 2lb again this week i resisted the sausage rolls at the hospital and had a banana instead pfftt lol so thats 1 stone 2 and half lb to date yay set my self a christmas target to loose 6 and half lbs so i get my club10 so we'll see hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

WOW, people are doing really well, keep it up!!

daniandbaby hope it goes well going alone, you have done so well so far!

I have decided to set my current weight as target and try to maintain until i give birth. Then I am going to shift those last pesky stones!!

Hey Ladies, I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week :woohoo: Very happy, so thats 8 1/2 lbs in two weeks :D :D

Hey girls :)
I'm starting slimming world next week due to my health visitor referring me for free :)
Is it good? heard a lot of good things about it :d xx

sorry for the late reply but I love slimming world, wow I wish I had of been refered for free, im going it alone but getting there slowly, 25 weeks an I have lost 53lb, best diet ive ever done, tried it before EE but couldnt get my head around it.

I have been picking more and more the last few weeks so I have now tackled this head on and im taking all opportunities out of the way before I even think about eating them, so far so good, although I think that I will gain this week as I put alot on after weigh in last week. Atleast if I am aware of this I may not be too upset on Wednesday (not gained before so not sure how I will handle it really.)

Hope your all doing fine, its quiet so taking that as a good sign.

hi ladies i've lost 1 and a half 14 and a half to go

Well done Reversal thats a great weight loss and not much left either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->