Slimming World Syners!!

Got on scales this morning and still 15st 2, had a really bad naughty weekend with macdonalds krispy cremes and a proper breakfast on saturday morning. Oh and a calzone on saturday night!

I dont mind STS would be nice to lose a lb though.

xxx

Krispy creames are the DEVIL stupid tescos having them in stock if they didnt i would be safe its a 20 min drive to the actual shop and i would never want one that much hmmm well i hope not

-1lb for me disapointing but still glad a loss is a loss and i got my 2nad half stone award yay me:happydance:
6.5lb to go for 3 stone

We went to the actual krispy kremes shop at the trafford centre where they make them, its amazing! :haha:

xxx

-1lb for me disapointing but still glad a loss is a loss and i got my 2nad half stone award yay me:happydance:
6.5lb to go for 3 stone

Well doen on your 2 and a 1/2, that is great :) :happydance:

I have my first weigh in at my new group today.... I am reasonably sure I'll get a loss just hope it's a good one. The first time I started I got 6 lbs but am really not expecting that this time but I would be pleased with 3 lbs I suppose :) we'll see!!

Ive started a new thread ladies its called slimming world syners sept 2010 xx

urgh, cannot stop eating shit, and i came on today, so thats been 10 months trying now... if husband would stop drinking then maybe we would get preg, who knows. pissed off

Thi may or may not work https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/420536-slimming-world-syners-sept-2010-a.html#post7000580

We went to the actual krispy kremes shop at the trafford centre where they make them, its amazing! :haha:

xxx

Thats the 20min drive for me!!!! been a few times but park at the other end now lol

OOOOPs just seen the new thread

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED SEE POST 1629 FOR LINK TO NEW THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"