Slimming World Syners!!

Hi girls :)

Been sorta good today but had 2 treat size dairy milk caramels(2 pieces in a bar) anyone knw how many syns? cba looking it up! lol. Been a long day. Funeral of my friend's mum this morning and then work all day xxx

Hi girls :)

Been sorta good today but had 2 treat size dairy milk caramels(2 pieces in a bar) anyone knw how many syns? cba looking it up! lol. Been a long day. Funeral of my friend's mum this morning and then work all day xxx

Closest I could get is:

Dairy Milk Caramel, 140g bar, each chunk 2

5lbs offf woooooooo Im so happy.

I made kfc style chicken the other night was yum yum yum

Thank god for slimming world ..amen

Hi ladies, i returned back to sw a couple of weeks ago. Im not really a newbie to it as ive done it before. I was just wondering :blush: would you ladies mind or would you like me to start another thread for sw as i know from quickly reading through here that the orignal op can no long run it. I wont be offended if you dont or if someone else was gunna do one. Im on here every day so can keep it updated x

Hi ladies, i returned back to sw a couple of weeks ago. Im not really a newbie to it as ive done it before. I was just wondering :blush: would you ladies mind or would you like me to start another thread for sw as i know from quickly reading through here that the orignal op can no long run it. I wont be offended if you dont or if someone else was gunna do one. Im on here every day so can keep it updated x

Someone able to keep it updated sounds fab to me :)

I was going to do it but im fairly new to the site and didnt know who to email to get the front page changed, so I say go for it it wud b nice to have updates again,. Welcome back to SW.

Heres my details for you to start the ball rolling.
Wednesday weigh in, 40.5lb lost in 18 weeks, 29.5 left. Loss this week 1.5lb

I would suggest that everyone puts the weeks weight loss in red so it stands out to you.

hi girls i'm back on track now yippee my slimming world consultant sent me a text yesterday asking me to come back to class because everyone has been asking where ive been and they have missed me so that was nice.

ive been good this week so ive now got my willpower back and i started work yesterday so dont have much time to eat and i'm constantly running around helping customers and i have to walk 8 flights of stairs to get to the stockroom when ever a customer needs another size so thats great exercise :)

Well done on the FAB loss Dani!!

Naya- glad ur job is going well. I am loving mine too :)

Been good today but did have some peanut m&m's in work... lol.

I am thinking of going back to class next wk. Need the incentive i think. Depends on shifts with work tho... xxx

thats what i'm like i need the surport of the group otherwise i dont feel like i have anything to look towards x

Well i have bit the bullet and texted my SW leader and im going back tomorrow night :)
I have been on and off plan like a blue arsed fly without class and need the structure of a set time for weigh in and the support. I am dreading getting weighed cos iv not been weighed for a few wks now. Whatever it is though, i start afresh from that. I HAVE to get my BMI below 30 by xmas! i want to be on that IVF list for the new year xxx

hey girls, 4lb off this week! Am happy with that but OH beat my by 1lb and got slimmer of the week AGAIN!!

Thats men for you always having to go one better lol

Fab losses this week girls

africaqueen- that the exact reason i go to class i need that clap to say well done and that cant have that getting weighed on wed

Well i get weighed tomorrow i think its only a small loss this week i have started eating again just little bits but i think that will slow anything down
But will be getting my 2 and half stone award tomorrow :happydance:
not staying for class as Isobelle has a play date in a soft play centre so lots of running round for me tomorrow morning
went on a walk with the dog and Isobelle tonight 45mins brisk walk with pram and getting pulled by dog not great fun but going to ty to do it more now im on my own i have to walk the dog somepoint
Got all my fitness DVDs out today as well so will try to aim for 2 a week once she is in bed
time to start toning i guess so when i get to my target i till be looking FAB and not worrying about having to tone etc

MY AIMS
current weight 12st 10lb to be 11 stone (mini target)
Size 14 to be a 12 and walk into any shop and pick anything up that i like and actually have it in my size
13 weigh-ins till xmas hmmmm 24lb?? dont think i will do it so will aim to loose 15lb by xmas that will be 3 stone 7lb lost if i do it

I am such a loser I joined yesterday And last nite I had a craving for chocolate and had a terrys chocolate orange in the house so that's gone and tonight same thing so I've had loads of mini chocolates!!!! I don't normally crave chocolate! I'm so annoyed with myself I had been really good all day yesterday and today other than the chocolate incidents. I need to shift 3stone 7lbs how will I do it.

45.5 syns omfg that's just for the terrys chocolate orange!!!!!!

Does anyone know how i can take over this thread? if not should i create a new one? x

haha you people make me laugh you can use all your syns for all week so just try not to use your syns for 3 days and you will be fine.

AQ- i know you can do it hun and im sure you will be on that waiting list in the new year xx

Maybe start a new thread with sept 10 in the title so we know its the new one???

I say save all the hassle and make a new thread, this one is big now anyway, could be a new start for all the newbies and getting back on tracks.

Got on scales this morning and still 15st 2, had a really bad naughty weekend with macdonalds krispy cremes and a proper breakfast on saturday morning. Oh and a calzone on saturday night!

I dont mind STS would be nice to lose a lb though.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->