Slimming World Syners!!

Hey girls, sorry not been around, found my 1st month TTC very stressful so had a massive blip.

Gonna get on the scales tomorrow and update, havent weighed myself for weeks.

Need to get on it though and gonna need your support.

xxx

4magpies - we're here for you hun. If you're ever need someone talk to I'll PM you my num and you can text me whenever :) x

had a shit week, just weighed in and gained half a lb. felt ill all week from not being able to eat properly so just having fruit or whatever i could to stick to the plan, so rather than having what I wanted, i stuck to it and still put on. I had a bad day yday but still didnt eat that many calories. totally pissed off, and now i have to go and bloody have sex, the last thing i feel like. Wish december would just hurry up then its been a year and i can go back to the drs.

hi girls i really need to get bk o the wagon i have so fell off but i havent put on any weight which is great but i so want to lose more weight but i just never seem to want to cook anything healthy.

i need some ideas of cheap good food which is easy to make to get me bk on the wagon and then i can take it from there.

HELP!!!!!

and has anyone got his weeks password ive not been to class for 4 weeks gonna go tho on monday x

my asda has mushroom & wine for 30p each at the moment, dont know if its a national thing or what. Ive bought about 50 of them.

Hi ladies. I'm new here and just found your thread :) I joined slimming world monday just gone and I want to loose 6stone 7lbs! Eeek! Starting weight 17st 11lbs :( just wondered if you could help me with a question. On the extra easy how important is it to fill your plate a third with super free foods? I've got a 2 week old baby and find once i've cooked a slimming world curry or pasta flan thing I just havn't got the time to make anything else to go on my plate. I spose I could make a big salad and grab a load to put on my plate at each meal but i'll still eat the same amount of what ever I have cooked. I'm worried I will go on monday and will of put on weight :( so do u all fill your plate a third with super free foods at each meal? Thanks ladies :) Xx

Hi ladies. I'm new here and just found your thread :) I joined slimming world monday just gone and I want to loose 6stone 7lbs! Eeek! Starting weight 17st 11lbs :( just wondered if you could help me with a question. On the extra easy how important is it to fill your plate a third with super free foods? I've got a 2 week old baby and find once i've cooked a slimming world curry or pasta flan thing I just havn't got the time to make anything else to go on my plate. I spose I could make a big salad and grab a load to put on my plate at each meal but i'll still eat the same amount of what ever I have cooked. I'm worried I will go on monday and will of put on weight :( so do u all fill your plate a third with super free foods at each meal? Thanks ladies :) Xx

I do with lunch and dinner but not breakfast.

if you'll find it difficult doing the 1/3 superfree then why not try red/green days? x

Looks like a few of us have fallen off..

Well... 15st 2lb this morning, which means I have put on 4lbs over the last month... which isnt awful, but it isnt good either.

TTC has totally taken my mind of losing weight which isnt good. I want to be healther for pregnancy so I need to keep on losing.

I have become a crazy woman over the past month and I hope focusing on weight loss will take my mind of TTC a little. Its the 2WW thats the hardest, makes me want to comfort eat, I have also got an unhealthy craving for bountys! Argh.

Laura yes please that would be nice.

Also can anyone tell me how many syns a packet of mini cheddars are?

xxxx

I usually add loads of veg to anything I'm cooking like a curry or flan so the third of veg is in there already. Either that or have a fruit salad after dinner

Oh I see. So I made a vegetable and pasta soup so that would count as my superfree 1/3 even tho it's in one dish Xx

Hey Ladies,

Room for another?

I joint SW 5 weeks ago. Joining weight 11st target weight 9st 7lb total loss so far 4lb. I weigh in on Mondays.

I love SW find it really easy, although struggle massively with breakfast, not eating it just the variety.

The last 2 mornings I have had a fry up which is great, but dont want it every day or I have an omlette or banana with a muller light. I dont find fruit filling, not for breaky anyway.

I like to save my fibre and have the alpen bars to replace my bsicuit with my cuppa.

Rah so sorry about you and your hubby, but very well done on this weeks weight loss.

Welcome to the newbies; Jennifaerie great loss so far, Chickchock sorry about your loss, Lauraperry I do what the others have said and add as much super free in the meal as I can, although I know you can eat as much as you like I have found that I need to have a little bit or portion control now Ive lost a fair amount of weight or I dont see a difference on the scales at the end of the week. MrsP always room for more,

Jazzy great loss, the Super Saucy Noodles are:

Super Saucy Noodles, Beef with BBQ Sauce, dried, 105g pack 5
Super Saucy Noodles, Chicken with Tomato & Herb Sauce, dried, 105g pack 5½
Super Saucy Noodles, Chow Mein with Chinese Sauce, dried, 105g pack 5
Super Saucy Noodles, Curry with Mango Sauce, dried, 105g pack 5½

Not sure if these are the ones you mean though but they are the only ones I can find online.

Cranberry hope the wedding goes to plan and they dont ply you with too much food.

AQ hows the plan gone this week, are you going to weigh in today? If so good luck.

Lucky how was the new group this week??

Magpies hope this month isnt as stressful for you, and you know we have all the support you need. This maybe too late but here are the mini Cheddars:

Baked Mini Cheddars, Original, 25g bag 6½
Baked Mini Cheddars, Original, 35g bag 9
Baked Mini Cheddars, Original, 50g bag 13

Naya have emailed you the PW hope it helps.

Ok Ive lost 1.5lb again this week, this seems to be my number every week now. Total loss so far 40.5lb in 18 weeks, really not going great giving up the breastfeeding, Isla was alot easier she just stopped on her own. Think its not going great as I dont want to stop, any ideas welcome.

Hiya girls, I'm happy cos I've broken the next stone down barrier :happydance: but I can't record it on my graph on the sw website cos to log in you now have to put your weigh in card details!! Poo!!
So I don't have access to syn details anymore,please can someone tell me how many syns is in a custard filled donut?

hi i started slimming world 2 weeks ago my startin weight was 12st 8lb and ive lost 7.5lbs in that time, my weight in day is thursday. i love it its so much easier than weight watchers is easier to manage.

Helz online says:

Cakes, Doughnut, custard, average each 10

Welcome Buddy

urgh, not gonna be a great week. wasnt able to eat at the wedding - the crew gave me an apple and a packet of quavers. at the hotel at 4am was able to get leek and potato soup from room service, was v creamy.

yday had soup and bread then nachos for dinner.

not gonna go back on diet today as i know tuesday im being given a gala dinner - wont be any choice and its going to be fatty and creamy. no point, may as well just eat healthily.

pft. also, on the TWW now... so bored of trying.

HIYA to everyone who just joining us :)

Im just ploding along not realy eating still so im just keeping back and going to weigh ins until the thought of eating doesnt make me sick think i am 12st 8lb on my mid morning weigh in so thats 2lb since wed so thats good om not loosing drastically

Hope everyone is going ok im going to get myself back on line they give a pin code now or something so will get that on wed
Started walking the dog so getting some exercise its about 1.5miles i think maybe 2 but with dog and pram makes for a fun walk when people park on the pavement and not fully on the road in debating getting something sharp to stick out of the side just to do a bit of damage rather than risking our lives on the road rant over lol

have a good weigh week

Hi girls, i was good all wkend and then fri had chinese an drinks... yesterday good, then today had roast dinner(good apart from gravy) and some chocs :-(
Back ontrack 2moz!

Hope we are all coping well. wkends are my down fall!! grrrrrrrr xxx

Hi girls, i was good all wkend and then fri had chinese an drinks... yesterday good, then today had roast dinner(good apart from gravy) and some chocs :-(
Back ontrack 2moz!

Hope we are all coping well. wkends are my down fall!! grrrrrrrr xxx

Yes me too :( I start off well then something crops up...it was lunch out on Saturday (which I knew about and had hoped would be able to choose heathy) then lunch out on Sunday (which was unplanned and hurried and ended in KFC, so not good!) Dinner and breakfast was good yesterday tho :)

Back on track today - good luck AQ to stay on track too :)

Hey Girls! Weigh in day for me tomorrow, am hoping i have a good number as 3 days this week i've had either 0 or 1 syn!!! so hoping it pays off :) although today i had a packet of french fries, my first packet of crisps in 3 weeks and they tasted soooooo good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->