Sling

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really comfortable and easy to use sling?

I'm thinking of how we'll get about when there are 3 LOs and I think I'll put the baby in the sling until I can persuade C and T to walk everywhere.

Huh!!! I missed that totally!!!

No idea about the sling!! lol

Congratulations truly is a miracle x x

Ah are you who wobbles was talking about abit ago?? x x

I use this, and love it.

https://www.minimonkey.com/

I tried a Baby Bjorn, but didn't like it.

I've got a moby wrap and its by far the best baby buy i've ever made. I put Niamh in and get all my jobs done plus i have my hands free when out and about with my 3 year old. Congrats by the way.

OMG Congrats!! I didn't notice!! I have a Peanut Shell sling and I love it! I've been thinking the same thing, since I dont see Erica walking a lot either at 18mo when I'm due.

I've got a moby wrap and its by far the best baby buy i've ever made. I put Niamh in and get all my jobs done plus i have my hands free when out and about with my 3 year old. Congrats by the way.

Congratulations as well love!!!

I second the Moby. It is very comfy and very versitile.

We've got a hug-a-bub, very similar to the moby, but it stated you can even bend forward in this one hands-free when baby's head is tucked in which is what made me go for it. Still using it now, Jack is around 26lbs & although a little harder to bend down with him in it as he is quite heavy, (more to do with my knees than the sling though!!), I don't even notice his weight when carrying him around.

Congratulations as well love!!!

I second the Moby. It is very comfy and very versitile.

I have a moby wrap too and its so comfy i love it, i have a ring sling too but LO doesn't like that much at all!!!

Congrats xxx

another vote here for the moby sling...Oscar loves it and usually falls asleep as soon as he is in it!

helen i had no idea - huge huge congratulations, wishing you a wonderful pregnancy :hugs:

no ideas on the sling - we just have a mothercare carrier - been great from a couple of months old :)

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

Omg!!!

Huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fifth (?!) the moby wrap! and congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->