Slings may kill!!!!!

nah bekki, have a chinese mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken fried rice :p

pepperoni pizza....
I was brave enough to eat it again after projectile vomitting one across the room early pregnancy.....whoo!

Ill keep my creme eggs thanks...none of this pickled rubbish...eww!

We have a theory that our local Chinese takeaway cooks the food in the car on the way! 10 minutes from the point of order to delivery is their record so far :haha:

All this talk of "outsiders" and "us and them" is making me feel weird. I never feel like that. I only really think about it when people come in and point it out, like in the BF section. It's starting to make me feel like I'm in some sort of weird minority that is constantly offensive for just being what it is.

I don't think there's a them or us attitude in the natural parenting section at all, I think it moreso comes from people who don't post in here much and I used to be one of them. Before converting to cloth nappies, I never felt I was natural enough somehow to 'belong' in here which is silly and was entirely my issue, nothing to do with anything you lovely ladies said. Just felt like the great pretender or something! :dohh: Maybe others feel like that, who knows :shrug:

outsider? We arent a club you know, its just another subsection of the forum....

I think the reason this PARTICULAR thread was annoying is because of the way it way titled. Rather than "Interesting article regarding slings" or similar its "Slings can kill!!!!!" thats like me posting a thread saying "Pushchairs can kill!!!!!" or "Moses baskets can kill!!!" somewhere....its like saying anyone who uses those items is at high risk of killing thier child....which is all rubbish.

I am not saying it is a club, I am just saying how 'sometimes' it feels when reading 'some' comments.

I don't understand you lot pickling things, we don't do that in Ireland at all, can't stand it! :sick:

I still feel that way occassionally but as you said hun, it's my issue!

I personally love this section and one giant reason for that is there are no spats every five minutes, infact I think this is the first semi spat I've seen in here, if you get my drift?

x x

Im not sure how thats anyones fault here?
sometimes reading some comments? I can feel uncomfortable reading a lot all over the place, it doesnt mean I waltz in and start calling people pathetic just because Ive read one or two comments I dont find to be perfectly to my liking.

NB sorry to get pissy about it but this is the ONE section I feel like I can come and relax, have a chat and not feel like I have to walk on eggshells (eggs LOL) about anything or feel like Im being judged and put in a box and yet now its being spoilt because of a badly titled thread and a ridiculous inaccurate newspaper article!

Hunny come and have a roll around on my gorgeous new rug, that will make you feel better :haha: x x

NB sorry to get pissy about it but this is the ONE section I feel like I can come and relax, have a chat and not feel like I have to walk on eggshells (eggs LOL) about anything or feel like Im being judged and put in a box and yet now its being spoilt because of a badly titled thread and a ridiculous inaccurate newspaper article!

That's true for me too. In sections like baby club, I sometimes feel like if I mention some 'natural parenting' stuff like co-sleeping it could start an argument at any time, whereas in here if I say something that's not natural parenting or different to what other people in here do, I know people won't judge me for it and certainly won't start arguments. It's a lovely place to hang out :hugs:

Hunny come and have a roll around on my gorgeous new rug, that will make you feel better :haha: x x

Erm, did you just proposition squishy?! :haha:

I was going to say, NP is like my bnb home and it's always so nice.

Erm well.... That wasn't my intention but now I've read that back it could definitely look that way :haha:

Nooo I sooo do not, I just thought the softness of my new rug would cheer you up Squish honest, I've been making rug angels (as opposed to the snow variety) on it all night it's THAT soft :haha: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->