Slings may kill!!!!!

Its these occassions where I wish I had some red wine around...best not really though as if I opened a bottle Id probably drink the whole damn thing which would be BAD!

I have about half a dozen unopened bottles of wine from Christmas! I haven't had a good old drink since before Cassidy was born, one sniff of the stuff these days and I get woozy lol

Should edit that to say before Cassidy was conceived, I didn't get wasted whilst pregnant lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! omg i need a bottle or two at the moment....i keep finding the perfect saddle (welll not bad anyway) then something goes wrong or some begger buys it before i get to it!!! i'm soooo pee'd off !! LOL i CBA to stalk Ebay and the adtrader all day everyday but it looks like i'm resigned to it for the foreseeable future!

I need to buy a new saddle for my Highland....but I keep spending the money on nappies instead and thinking "buggerit, the ones shes got fits so itll be fine"

I do have a bottle of Peach wine (like 4% ROFL) in the fridge that looks tempting LOL

lol well i have no saddle at the moment so i really do need one! and i aint going bare back on an ex racer who hasnt been sat on in about 6 months and before that was about a year !!LOL GRRRRRRR ROFL @ peach vino just down it !! AHAHAHAHA

Be fine, just jump on and hope for the best...I have a dressage test next saturday...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ooho LOL yeah that woud be interesting....i'll make sure i have the video camera at hand eh!! LOL out door menage with no fence no saddle and a horsey thats not been sat on properly in an age !!! hahaha (tbh she'd probs be fine but i'm a wuss!LOL) OOOOH what test are you doing?

just an intro....our canter work leaves much to be desired atm so sticking to a walk and trot test....so I will probably be beaten by 8yr olds on 12hh ponies *snort*

I have an open bottle of champers that we've been using for gravies... would LOVE a glass

just an intro....our canter work leaves much to be desired atm so sticking to a walk and trot test....so I will probably be beaten by 8yr olds on 12hh ponies *snort*

hahaha that'll be us ! ! lol our canter work is quite good if she behaves......:blush: hope it goes well :)

Lol I am so confused as to what this is about, slings, eggs, rugs, dressage, what a load of randomness!

I love dressage but might look silly doing it without a horse. :haha: We are going to some horse trials for Freya's first birthday, missed it last year, can't wait :D

Tell you what I am looking forward too...watching the equestrian events at the olympics!!
Will be boycotting the dressage with anti Rollkur banners and a MASSIVE group of people though ROFL...

ah kristen that was the intention lol make it random to release the tension :p

omg i am so desperate to go to 2012 to see the equestrian stuff :D i'll be right alongside you with the anti Rollkur squish Kirsten, which are you goin to ?? i sooooooo wanna do Badminton but i doubt rob would get the time off work :(

We are going to the ones at Chatsworth, it's really close to here. Missed it last year as I was in labour, lol. I would love to go to Badminton too :)

Ok I know we've moved on from the original topic but saw some mentioning about stroller deaths and other similar things. This is about car seats...injuries sustained NOT involving a car accident, but kids left unattended or other things similar while in a car seat.

https://www.caritasholyfamily.org/NewsLetters.asp?PageID=P09861

Yet of course car seats are great things and needed, but you need to use common sense....same with slings/carriers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->