Small token gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
We aren't spending much this year between friends children as they get so much but we're having a get together between xmas & new year & giving a token gift the children will be aged 1 - 5 mixture of boys and girls, any ideas?

Maybe small hotwheels cars? Little christmas themed stationery sets with pencil, ruler, eraser? Rubber ducks for the younger ones? You can get cute ones wearing Christmas hats.

Busy books? These always go down well with my LO and are only £4

Fab thank you some great ideas I'll look up those busy books on amazon or Google & stationery sounds fab too for older ones

jigsaw puzzles. i've got character ones from home bargains for 1.99/2.99
play doh set or the packs of a few different coloured pots
colouring book and set of crayons/pencils, pound shops do great things like that, character ones too
wilkos do games like snakes and ladders and connect for for about £3.50

I went to in store last week and they have peg puzzles 2 for £3, may be good for the younger ones? They had numbers, alphabet, animals and Christmas ones :flower:

Agree with what's been listed: play doh would go over well for all those ages, puzzles, busy books, coloring books, stickers, bubbles, bubble bath gift sets, young kids' board games, learning games (dollar tree always has loads of these, like alphabet, numbers, phonics, sight words, early math, etc, activity workbooks) which could easily make up a learning basket gift

Look at the melissa & doug sticker books on amazon, the face making stickers or alphabet for the younger children and lots of choice for older kids too.

I use them a lot for party gifts - I add a pack of crayola with a colouring book & they seem to go down well.

Id go for stationary or a book - julia donaldson books always go down a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79