SMEP buddies?

to those who got their bfps with smep, did your temps continually climb, or stay high?

i think my temp is starting its decline now. it's following my last cycle's pattern. :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev62Gdxw.png

Moonstar, my temp was all over the place when I conceived DD using SMEP. Here's my chart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
Wow you got a bfp so early! I'm still scared to test. If my temp goes dien to 36.6 tomorrow i'm sure I'm out.

I'm guessing it was a false positive :(

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
yea it was negative too :(

I knew it was too good to be true :(

Oh dear. :( I don't have much experience with poas, I'm not sure what I can say to help. Hugs.

EDITED: I don't have any experience with ICs, but I know ladies usually follow them up with a FRER. So it could easily have been a faulty test. Doesn't make it any easier for you though :hugs: You're not out til AF shows girl!!!

Shedevil - I am so, so sorry. ICs are infamous for false positives and evaps and I wish the manufacturers would be held to higher standards. It's not fair to play with our emotions like that. I hope you find that your next test is positive and they keep getting darker. If not, I do believe SMEP will work for you sooner rather than later.

I wish there was more we could do :(

Shedevil - did you take a test again today? I know you had mentioned that you would. I am still hopeful for you!! Hang in there!

I'm so sorry. Of course there is still hope but I know that crushing feeling.

Fingers crossed AF doesn't show and you still get your BFP! Otherwise, remember, SMEP on average only takes 3 months. I find that I need to BD the morning of ovulation for it to work. When we BD the night before I don't get pregnant. Maybe that will help if you have to face another cycle.

i'm so sorry SheDevil. :( i'll commiserate with you, but i know this is nothing compared to what you're going through as you felt you had a bfp.

15dpo today and started the tiniest of brown spotting. the type that only comes out after a bowel movement. i'm 99.99% sure this is a sign of af as this happened to me when my period was 3 days late before. i let my hopes get high for this cycle, and i didn't know it would hit me this hard, and cried my eyes out. :( and no, i haven't tested. like last cycle, i want to af to be really late before i start testing.

Awwww moon star :hugs: you never know for sure til AF shows. So sorry you're feeling "out." :dust: :hug:

and for a bit of comedic relief, i was desperate and i tried looking for my cervix again. geez, i really couldn't find it and now i'm doubting if i even have a cervix! :) all i feel is like a flat wall, and my whole index finger is already up there(so sorry for the tmi).

and for a bit of comedic relief, i was desperate and i tried looking for my cervix again. geez, i really couldn't find it and now i'm doubting if i even have a cervix! :) all i feel is like a flat wall, and my whole index finger is already up there(so sorry for the tmi).

:rofl: use your middle finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"