SMEP buddies?

So sorry Shedevil :(

I'm on CD19, got a positive OPK yesterday and today and feeling some cramping on my left side. So hopefully I did ovulate! I'm not sure when to test.. does everyone wait a full 15 days?

I got a BFP with my DD at 10 DPO. Some people start testing around day 7/8 (usually those who invest in a ton of ICs). I've only ever done $tree or FRER tests. 10 DPO is the earliest I've ever tested. If you don't want the disappointment that goes with seeing BFNs, 14 DPO (or the day AF is due) are good testing choices.

Personally, I'm debating on testing either Friday or next Wednesday. Due to my own fault in times I've been taking my temperature with charting, I probably O'd when my chart says I did, but perhaps as early as CD12 or as late as CD 14. Therefore, Friday would put me at 10-12 DPO.

Moonstar - I am sorry you feel out. I hope the spotting was not the start of AF. It's always hard when our hopes are up but how could they not be?

Apaki - I hope you catch your egg!! I got my BFP at 9dpo this month but I was really queasy so I tested early. Typically I would wait until AF was expected but the TWW can seem really long at times.

BellaRosa - I love the look of the dip in your chart. Really hoping that was implantation. Are you going to test in 3 days?

I got a BFP with my DD at 10 DPO. Some people start testing around day 7/8 (usually those who invest in a ton of ICs). I've only ever done $tree or FRER tests. 10 DPO is the earliest I've ever tested. If you don't want the disappointment that goes with seeing BFNs, 14 DPO (or the day AF is due) are good testing choices.

Personally, I'm debating on testing either Friday or next Wednesday. Due to my own fault in times I've been taking my temperature with charting, I probably O'd when my chart says I did, but perhaps as early as CD12 or as late as CD 14. Therefore, Friday would put me at 10-12 DPO.

Test test test!! It would be awesome to see a bfp tomorrow :) I may test the 21st. It will be 13dpo. Worst case that weekend which will be 10-11dpo

Moonstar - I am sorry you feel out. I hope the spotting was not the start of AF. It's always hard when our hopes are up but how could they not be?

Apaki - I hope you catch your egg!! I got my BFP at 9dpo this month but I was really queasy so I tested early. Typically I would wait until AF was expected but the TWW can seem really long at times.

BellaRosa - I love the look of the dip in your chart. Really hoping that was implantation. Are you going to test in 3 days?

It already seems long and I'm not even 1dpo :p let's see how long I can resist testing!

It's just been a roller coaster of a cycle. I felt out, then I got my hopes up, then I'm really out haha. But we're fine. :)

More BFPs please! :)

i think i've finally found my cervix, hurray! i tried again today, i think i was just afraid to explore a bit more my first two times looking for it. the tip of my index finger barely reached it, but i think it's my cervix as the surface feels different from the wall. i figured i'd have an easier time familiarizing myself with it if af is about to arrive, since cervix should be lower then right?

it felt soft, like my lips when pursed if that makes any sense. like a slight slit. how the heck can people tell if their cervix are open or closed? lol. i guess that's another lesson for another day. i'm just happy i was able to feel it this time.

I don't know if we'll make it this time! WE BD the day I got the positive OPK but didn't yesterday and most likely won't today because both DH and I aren't feeling well :(

apaki, just because you won't get to do smep to a T this cycle doesn't mean you won't make it. :) it only takes 1! :)

Moonstar - you'll get the hang of it & start feeling the difference the more you do it. Usually firm goes with closed & soft goes with open, but not always. When mine is closed & firm there's no mistaking it.

Apaki, don't start feeling out before you've even O'd! I just heard that some people stop when you did to sway girl! Maybe stopping when you did will result in a beautiful baby girl! FX & feel better!

Moonstar - you'll get the hang of it & start feeling the difference the more you do it. Usually firm goes with closed & soft goes with open, but not always. When mine is closed & firm there's no mistaking it.

Apaki, don't start feeling out before you've even O'd! I just heard that some people stop when you did to sway girl! Maybe stopping when you did will result in a beautiful baby girl! FX & feel better!

Thank you! I'm officially 13dpo today. Just sad that we couldn't BD last night. I just wanted everything to be perfect. Oh well maybe you're right and it will be a bfp and a girl. Fingers crossed!

When do you test? :)

Thank you! I'm officially 13dpo today. Just sad that we couldn't BD last night. I just wanted everything to be perfect. Oh well maybe you're right and it will be a bfp and a girl. Fingers crossed!

Sooo confused... Didn't you just say yesterday that you're 1 DPO?? Do you mean CD13??

Moonstar - congrats on finding your cervix! It will get easier with time and you will begin to learn how your cervix changes throughout your cycle.

Apaki - Bellarosa is on the right track. Maybe you got your girl!!

Bellarosa - can't wait to see how your cycle turns out.....

Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't share earlier, but I had to tell DH first! :haha: I had decided to wait til at least Friday or Saturday but broke down and tested this morning on my FRER... And got my :bfp: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I ran out and bought my DD a "best sister ever" tank (from Kohl's) and surprised DH. :) So excited!!!

Yeah!!!!! Huge, huge congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months!!! Excited to be bump buddies!

I wanted to buy my daughter a t-shirt too but we don't live near any stores and quick shipping would have cost a fortune. My parents are coming to visit soon and they will wonder why I am not drinking wine with them so I think I will buy one for her for their arrival.

Yay for bump buddies!

You should def do it! T shirt is such a cute idea (if I do say so myself) :haha: try Amazon - 2 day shipping? I was looking on there & they have pink toddler scrubs that say "big sister" on the pocket OMG so buying those for DD to wear to the hospital to meet the new LO :cloud9:

Sooo confused... Didn't you just say yesterday that you're 1 DPO?? Do you mean CD13??

Haha sorry stupid auto correct. I'm 1 dpo!

BellaRosa! I have been stalking you and this SMEP thread and I just want to tell you I am so thrilled for you! That is amazing! I was waiting to hear if you'd get your BFP I just had a feeling you would! I am going to try this SMEP this cycle I am excited. Did you do anything else like tilt your hips up after BD'ing or anything? When you used Preseed did you put it in with the applicator? This cycle I am trying Vitex, Maca powder and Fertilitea AND vitamins B-6/complex with my prenatal. Between all of this and this SMEP (oh and acupuncture!) I swear this is my month :wink wink: But I am excited about this SMEP it just makes sense! Congrats again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->