SMEP buddies?

SMEP'ing for first time this cycle! Am on CD10. BD'd on CD8 just like am supposed to ;) Think I'll start on OPK's a bit later than suggested though because I'm a late O'er. Excited to try this this cycle though!:happydance:

SMEP'ing for first time this cycle! Am on CD10. BD'd on CD8 just like am supposed to ;) Think I'll start on OPK's a bit later than suggested though because I'm a late O'er. Excited to try this this cycle though!:happydance:

Good Luck!!!

8dpo tomorrow and I'm dying to test.. someone stop me!

lovebaby - welcome and good luck!

sbbaby - I hope this is your cycle!

apaki - I won't be much help. I usually wait to test but this time I tested at 9dpo - however it was a bfp so you never know.... Just don't beat yourself up if it's an early negative. Fingers crossed!!

lovebaby - welcome and good luck!

sbbaby - I hope this is your cycle!

apaki - I won't be much help. I usually wait to test but this time I tested at 9dpo - however it was a bfp so you never know.... Just don't beat yourself up if it's an early negative. Fingers crossed!!

Bfn :( but I know there's still hope... right?!

I wanted to try SMEP this month but with my Husband's work schedule, it makes it hard. =( We BD 2 days in a row then skip a day then 2 days again because my Husband is a Firefighter and has 24 hours on and 48 off.

So, we BD the past 2 nights, I got my smiley last night and this morning but we won't get to BD until tomorrow and will the day after, too. Do you think we have a good chance?

My temp usually rises the following day after a positive. I just tested again and it was a negative so I'm guessing I've ovulated already or am about to. I expect my temp to rise tomorrow morning.

Finally read through the whole thread and I must say it is very positive =) I had an early loss last month but the doctor said we could try right away but gave me Femara to use in August. I just looked through my ovuline app and we almost fallowed the SEMP to the letter except for after a +OPK we BD that day and the day after then took a break and had one last go at it the day after (well that is today so I haven't gotten further :p ). The plan is to fallow the SEMP to the letter with Femara next month although we are sort of cautiously hoping that there is some truth to this increased fertility after a loss and we won't need it.

Congratulations to all of those that got the long awaited second line (I don't really care how long you ttc the tww always makes it seem endless =) )

My temp usually rises the following day after a positive. I just tested again and it was a negative so I'm guessing I've ovulated already or am about to. I expect my temp to rise tomorrow morning.

I think you'll be fine doing it that way. Supposedly, every other day is often enough. You're kind of in between that & traditional SMEP. I attached what FF looks for to give you your chances. The green dots are when DH & I BD'd in relation to my O day this cycle.

In the end, you do what you can do & that's all you can do! If DH is working, you (unfortunately) can't BD :( if I understood what you've done/are doing, you should still have 4 dots on the chart, right?? Which gives you a "high" chance :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Finally read through the whole thread and I must say it is very positive =) I had an early loss last month but the doctor said we could try right away but gave me Femara to use in August. I just looked through my ovuline app and we almost fallowed the SEMP to the letter except for after a +OPK we BD that day and the day after then took a break and had one last go at it the day after (well that is today so I haven't gotten further :p ). The plan is to fallow the SEMP to the letter with Femara next month although we are sort of cautiously hoping that there is some truth to this increased fertility after a loss and we won't need it.

Congratulations to all of those that got the long awaited second line (I don't really care how long you ttc the tww always makes it seem endless =) )

:hugs: so sorry for your loss. FX SMEP works for you next cycle!!!

Yes, I'll have 3 dots! I'm officially in my 2WW as my temp went up this morning!! Despite stressing about BD, I'm pretty happy now and relieved that ovulation has come and gone..lol.

Ladies!!! Tested today at 10DPO and got my BFP! I wasn't even expecting anything since I had got a BFN yesterday and this was like my 3rd or 4th pee of the day... but I got a faint line on a cheapie and positive on a digital :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 9
Apaki, again, I am sSO happy for you!!! (Haha, I didn't realize how many threads we're on together! I think this is my 3rd time congratulating you!) :haha:

Apaki, again, I am sSO happy for you!!! (Haha, I didn't realize how many threads we're on together! I think this is my 3rd time congratulating you!) :haha:

:haha: thank you again! And now we'll be on all the March threads together :wohoo:

Apaki - Congratulations!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you! This goes to show how well SMEP works. Three BFPs in one cycle, in one group!

Congratulations apaki! Feels great to see SMEP successes. Makes me so excited to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->