smep rainbow babies

Doctor said there wasn't a need.........um nervous!

idk what do you guys think?

Baking soda says its a girl! String test says its a boy! It's official... My child is confused. Ughhhhh

Amy I googled it and it says 200 is perfectly normal for the beginning of 4 weeks! I think you are sooooo good to go!

Maybe its a he/she!!!!!!!!!!

Amy, sounds like everything is good!

wait did you say you were naming a girl lucy?????

"i love Lucy" omg it would be perfect............ Oh Miss Lucy

Lol!!! I hope they don't tell us it's a he/she... I suppose that would be interesting! Oh dear!!

Yep a girl is Miss Lucy!!!

I jus love the name lucy. I've never met a lucy either! I may steal that name from shim. Hahahaha shim/goy

And why the fuck does this baby give me morning sickness startin at 10pm?! I can't fucking sleep!

Bahahahahahaha I will forever nickname this baby Shim or Goy! I can't decide which is funnier! You have my permission to steal Lucy.... Well the name, not the baby! Lol!!!

P.s. I only got sick at night too! It could have something to do with when you take your prenatal! When do you take it? Now I just get nauseous when I brush my teeth... Or think about brushing teeth! Ughhhhhh

Shim... hahahahahahahahaha I like Goy... hahahaha!!!!

I take my prenatals at lunch time... i think it may be the lay down position that makes me feel sick

Ohhhh good thinking! I bought one of those boppy body pillows and that's the only way I can sleep now

im kinda nauseous after i eat.........but mostly fucking tire.......but i can't sleep past 5am.........j i think we are gonna have morning babies.

im okay with that......well at least i will be when i can have some motherfn caffeine...

thats it im changing my status to bitchy for today........ahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha!!! I am super bitchy today!

I've been a super bitch the past 16 weeks! My poor hubster!

so when can i do the cabbage test? tomarrow? haahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->