smep rainbow babies

i love blake too!

jamie - is the baby moving all the time for you now?

I seriously can't believe that we are all halfway or close to having our babies!!!

i still remember the crazy ttc stuff............hahahaha.......we are seriously nutso here sometimes!

Omg yeses the baby is moving all the time. I had the iPad on my belly while searching and he kicked so hard the iPad moved!!!

Seriously we were nuts while ttc !!!!

AWE.........thats so cute!!!!
this baby was up all night! i just love it!

i really hope Lisa can join our thread soon! where is the damn pic???

I am pretty sure my baby could be an alien! He kicks all crazy and my belly just moves around like I have a whale in there or something! lol!!

I dont even want to think about us crazies ttc! I should have kept count of how many sticks I peed on! bahahahaha

hay - i think you peed on more sticks than anyone!!! right? hahaha

She was peein on sticks til she was like 20 weeks rotfllllll

I need a sexy maternity dress for a wedding. Where do I find one?!?!?!?

They we wedding attire and cute! Lol!!! What do you have to wear in your brothers wedding?? Isn't that coming up!?

I'm gonna go!! This is kegs cousins wedding. I am a bridesmaid in my bros so I have to wear a bridesmaid dress. God help me,, my bros isn't til nov 30 and I will be like 37 weeks omggg

Omg you are gonna be sooo cute and huge! I can't wait to see those pics!

Just huge not cute!!!!!! It's purplev and I'm gonna look like barney

barney!!!! and friends thatll be a great pic! hahaha

Had my check up all looks well baby very active...sono in 3 weeks to check heart since couldn't get a shot of it last time...Finally have my thyroid normal WOOOHOOO...and do u guys ever ask Dr the fundal height measurements bc mine were high and he made a comment abt 10 lb baby haha but said sono is more accurate so we will check her then

Great news emily i have my appt tmrw omg 10 lb babylolol

10lb baby what!!!
i thought they didn't do fundal checks til 28 weeks? holy crap!

Ya he's done it last two times....I read could be bc baby breech that it reads high but dudes....it was SUPER HIGH....32!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->