smep rainbow babies

How about this one?

It should work, if not pics are on my Facebook anyway :)

dammit... i deleted my facebook account... no wonder i can't see them. :dohh:

How are we suppose to creep on you if you deleted your fb!? Lol

i know... i only temporarily got rid of it. I will probably get it back soon hahahaa

Girls I think we should lay off the baby talk on the other thread a few days seems we have a lot of down ttc'ers and I bet its tough for them right now :) just a thought :)

Afm...I've really popped and I feel huge lol

I agree! I try not to say much over there and just creep to make sure everyone is doing okay

Hey ladies, just checking in with you all. How is everyone doing? Jaime I can't believe you've got under 2 weeks left until you're 3rd tri, your pregnancy seems to have gone soooo quickly!

I'm not up to much at the moment, been chilling today cos I'm not feeling well. Had a scan on Wednesday and Parker is head down now so no worries about her being breech, also passed my GTT :thumbup:

Shelli i cant believe im almost 3rd tri too!!! Im so happy parker is cooperating!!!

Yay shelli! Good news

jaimie - 2 weeks......sheesh its going by sooooo fast!

Yay Shelli! Amy what day is the gender scan again??!

So... I'm having a scheduled c section at 39 weeks but I'm starting to think I'm going to go into labor before then and im freaking out! Ps Maternity pics in the morning! Woot!!

Bev are you home yet???

Yay Shelli! Amy what day is the gender scan again??!

So... I'm having a scheduled c section at 39 weeks but I'm starting to think I'm going to go into labor before then and im freaking out! Ps Maternity pics in the morning! Woot!!

Bev are you home yet???

:shrug: I can't wait to see this little man!

my scan is on tuesday finally!

you need to post pics of your maternity session........i wanna see them

jrowe- try waiting 21 weeks to find out the sex! it's terrible!!!!! seems like forever.......

im starting to get anxiety really bad............really thought i was gonna have to go to the er last night.......and this morning im having morning sickness........mabe its the 14 credits i took this semester 2 part time jobs and 4 kids in school???!! duh.......oh dear let these weeks go by fast!

I can't wait to see all of our SMEP babies! I'm toooo excited! Anddd I can't wait til Tuesday! Please tell me it's a morning appointment! Lol! Jaime are you guys still set on Blake!?

Afm my maternity pics should be done in 2-3 weeks... Holy cow I just can't believe I only have (almost) 6 weeks!

Lol I can't do afternoon apts then thpe day takes to long lol i
s ur scan this tuesday? And I can't believe ur schedule...I'm doing one job, 12 credits and 2 kids in school and I'm beat lol

Yay on nonbreech Shelli!

Haley can't wait to see pics! I take photos as a side job... so I'm going to direct my sister on taking mine lol hope they turn out lol

Jaime is Blake still the name?

Afm....getting things started for my baby shower, my aunt, sil and daughter are planning it so I don't have to do much lol Dr appt tomorrow...and baby moving constantly now!

Amy I can't wait to hear ur appt!!!!!!

Emily same here with the shower!! I can't wait. I already got 2 things bought from my registry!!

Blake is still the name so far!!! Working on his room this weekend and all week!!!

Amy you are crazy with that schedule... I'm exhausted just reading! I only have one job, one kid in preschool and 8 credit hours! You are amaze balls! Lol

Ps yayyyyyy! I love Blake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->