smep rainbow babies

Ya he's done it last two times....I read could be bc baby breech that it reads high but dudes....it was SUPER HIGH....32!!!!!

Woah I was 21 at 22 weeks!

Ya, with my other kids I was always bang on, and I weighed alot more before and during with them...I asked him if that means Im fat and told him I've only gained 6lbs lol he laughed and said no, thats all uterus...but I did see that obioulsy the more kids, the quicker it grows so that could give me a few inches, and I read breech babies sitting up high can add a few...so lol hopefully that explains it.....did I mention OH was a 10 lber!?!?!?!? I told him I would kick his butt if she is that big lol

Hahahahahahaa ... i hope you dont have a 10 lber!

Yikes! Freya's 12lb now at 8 weeks ha ha, let's hope its babies position x

I know! We are just home from her 8 week injections :-( poor thing screamed and screamed but we are home now and she's asleep. Mummy is eating chocolate!!!

did i mention i was having a baby girl!?! im so excited!

So...any of you ever eat something yet it taste totally different? One time it was cereal tasted like hairspray lol and today i had a piece of pizza and pretty sure it tasted like a cinnamon roll or something sweet like that hahah OH says I AM CRAZY!!! lol

And ya, my friend had 10lb 3oz baby...i will not have a ten lber lol

Hey Ladies! How is everyone?? Ive been MIA but wanted to pop in and see how everyone was.

OMG AMY a lil girl yay!!!! Congrats!!!!

I have my 20 week sono tomorrow night. We arent finding out the sex, but I am super excited to see babe and also I have to admit kinda nervous to see all the different parts and making sure all is where it is supposed to be! I am trying really hard to not be nervous but lets face it, I am a nervous nelly.

Ive already gained about 17 lbs and kinda freaaaaaking out about that as well! I think I need to get my ass in gear and start eatin healthier and walking more since I am terrified I will be ginormous by the end of this! Baby is starting to kick more and more and tonight I even saw my belly moving when it kicked. SO COOL. best part was when hubby felt it though for the first time. precious.

Anyways hoping all of you are feeling fantastic! Congrats Bev on your little pumpkins arrival!!

THREE - no weird tastes after the ms went away.........that was horrible......nothing tasted good

jf - hi.........dang i wish you finding out! its fun to feel baby move right?! I LOVE IT!

JAIME - are you still boycotting fb?

JF- nice to see you again! hehe! Don't worry about the weight gain!! I loooove feeling the baby move too! It's so amazing! Sometimes I forget that I am pregnant and then i feel the little guy moving around!

Emily - I WISH stuff tasted bad! Everything tastes so delish hhahahahaaha!!!

Amy - I am still on FB hiatus!!

Jaime lol I know right but I will say coke from a fountain drink today was to die for...I drank the whole glass lol bad bad me lol

Jf... don't worry abt weight gain its worth it :)

Thanks ladies!! I had my 20 week sono last night. Got to see the baby moving lots and doing flips and we even got to see him/her yawn! The sono tech had the personality of a DEAD FLY and like wasnt explaining or showing us anything of what we were looking at. Once in a while she would be like "thats the heart" or "thats the top of the head". So i was joking around when I saw the hand and I said "does it have 5 fingers??" and shes like "omg I love when women ask that question about 5 fingers and 5 toes when theres a million other more important organs to worry about" I was like ummm I am worried about that also obviously you idiot I was kidding! Then she gives me like the shittiest 3 pictures ever at the end. I guess in her defense she needs to focus and get the shots and measurements that she needs for the doctor but I feel like when you know its someones first baby you could be a little more heart warming! Women wait weeks to see their babies on that screen and you should give them the best experience and best pictures that you can. I dont think my baby was really cooperating though for a good shot because it was moving so much and she kept poking my belly to get it to turn lol.

Even though it sounded like a bad experience, it really wasnt because at the end of the day i got to see my baby and that was just amazing. Some people cant have babies and for me to even care about sonogram pics I guess is just stupid! I dont see the Dr until Monday night to go over all the measurements and stuff so I will keep you all updated. Hopefully all looked good. Once they tell me my baby looks healthy I sure as shit wont care about the sono tech and the pics! I am just grateful to have this experience :)

xoxoxo to all! Feel good Mamas!

Omg JF I had thesame kind of lady for mine! I guss they just look at it like a job. I'm glad baby is well!!

I was just searching the PG groups and found y'all. Hope you don't mind me coming in and crashing the thread!!

not at all...........we were hoping you would make it oVER!

We even talked abt hoping u would join a few pages back lol ur not crashing this is where u belong!! :)

Yeaaaa lisa!!!! I can't wait til all the smep girls come! Shit, I forgot to message Jessica with this thread link! :dohh:

As of yesterday my belly is enormous!!! Saw my SIS who is three weeks further than I am and....she is smaller than I.am now lol I look huge OH couldn't stop touching my belly yesterday which he usually only does to feel a kick lol not to mention he accidentaly bumped it three differnt times yesterday...I feel huge lol

How is everyone else's bumps coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->