smep rainbow babies

That sucks Jaime!!! Glad ur home now :)

We had a gorgeous day so opened the house up did some deep cleaning and tried to finish the bathroom remodel we started last week :)

Oh no Jaime! Lol!

We had a gorgeous weekend here too! All the windows open! Except my husband was sick all weekend and you know what it means when a man has a cold! It was the end of the world and he had to lay around all damn weekend! Lol anyways... Now I have the cold! Since I'm with child I should probably take today off... Okay talked me into it :)

Yeah for remodeling, emily!

Haley- "with child" lol feel better

I've been saying "with child" all weekend! It gets me a good sympathy vote while I clean house lol!

Haley I feel u...I had been sick 3 days before oh got sick he acts like death the first two days and even as he has improved he still says I'm more sick than you hahah I'm on day 9 of this cold or whatever...prretty sure I pulled muscle in my belly coughing so much but at least I don't feel sick now :)

I agree 'with child' sounds great for sympathy...I always tell oh..."I'm sitting here creating life...what have u done today?" haha

Bahahahaha I always say that too! Hello! I've been creating a life all day... You've done shit! Lol

hhahahahaaa!!! We are all alike! When my husband gets annoyed if Im lazy i will say stuff like that too! ONe time he said I should be THANKING HIM for giving me a child. I said You gave me sperm and my body is making this damn baby!

hahahah yep, my OH says the same, "hey I gave you a baby" hahah Im like yeah pretty sure you gave me some slimy sperm and I did the rest hahah

Well, my belly really popped this weekend...so here is a pic of my hugeness hahaha its the best I could get with my bathroom remodel, I only have one mirror to work with right now hahah

Attachments

• 4-E24871DC-70163-800.jpg
    4-E24871DC-70163-800.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
lol Thanks!!! yeah I thikn people can definitly tell now haha Hope I dont see too many people for a couple more weeks thats when we will be doing our announcement on Facebook with a 'Halloween Costume' of my skeleton ribs and baby skeleton on my belly :)

Awwww look at the bump! And cute idea to announce! I can't believe we are all do far along now! And I can't believe Bev already had her princess! We are doing maternity/fam pics this weekend! Excitingggggg!

Ps my four year old is starting to act out and I think it's because of baby almost being here. This weekend she drew all over everything with crayons! And suddenly she needs help on the potty... I think I'm gonna have my hands full!

morning girls!!!

love the bump pic!

haley - you better post some maternity pics!!!

afm - i actually just got booked with a photographer for materniity/birth/and a newborn session. Its only 265.00 so im really excited! im planning on a total natural birth with just me and my husband . Normally I have a circus in the room so everyone takes pictures. this time they will be professional. You can checkout my photographers pics on fb shutterhappy photography. Im really excited!!!
my gender scan in is 8 days!! yayaayaya

Emily, what a cute way to announce! I can't believe you waited so long!

Haley - maybe once the little guy is here you're daughter will realize that she will still get a ton of attention and she can be mommy's lil helper : ) Or... you may catch her trying to smother him with a pillow...

Amy - thats a damn good deal!

I am not sure about getting maternity pics done... I don't want to regret NOT doing them, but I am so damn busy and don't feel like taking the time to do them... I got married TWO YEARS ago in October and we JUST finished picking our wedding album pics and got the album going... I am horrible!

My first day home from the hospital... wonder if my baby is gonna have a lot of hair? HAHAHAHAH!

a2.jpg

Wow Jaime that is a LOT of hair :haha: I'm fully expecting a bald baby, Max didn't have any hair until he was nearly one. I've armed myself with little baby headbands so there's no mistaking that she's a girl lol.

Loving the bump Emily!

Haley I hope once bubs comes your little girl settles down. Hopefully she'll love being the big sister and helping take care of baby :)

Finally finished the nursery today, I've been mostly finished for a few weeks but got all the finishing touches done and dusted. Just waiting for OH's iPhone to charge so I can take some photos and then I shall share.

oooo shelli, i can't wait to see Parker's room!

Here you go, being lazy and posting the FB link cos I can't be bothered uploading here too lol.

Parker's Room :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->