smep rainbow babies

OMG jaime i aready look that big.........3rdtri??? wow its going by so fast!

Amy, you do not! I saw your pic on January Baby thread! You look fantastic! PLus, its like your 40th baby! hahahahahaha hot mama!

How is time flying by so fast!!?! You and Amy are some hottttt mamas!

I think I am having an "end of pregnancy" meltdown. I think it just hit me that an actual baby is coming out of me in 33 days! Im too nervous to pack a bag or finish up the nursery, there is baby stuff EVERYWHERE! Eww and I found out I have to have my Strep B test at my next appointment... Yuck. Enough about this crazy... How are the rest of my crazy ladies?!?!?

How is time flying by so fast!!?! You and Amy are some hottttt mamas!

I think I am having an "end of pregnancy" meltdown. I think it just hit me that an actual baby is coming out of me in 33 days! Im too nervous to pack a bag or finish up the nursery, there is baby stuff EVERYWHERE! Eww and I found out I have to have my Strep B test at my next appointment... Yuck. Enough about this crazy... How are the rest of my crazy ladies?!?!?

ahhhh i can't believe your baby will be here any day!!!!!! Get your ass in gear, miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... i just found out what a strep B test is today... ummm.... wtf?!?!?!

And I talked myself into washing baby clothes tonight and I'm magically out of detergent!! Lol

My doc said I wouldn't even feel it... I'm pretty sure if anything goes in my ass I'm going to feel it! Lol

I saw a thread on here that said you could opt out of it. I figured since I was having a c section I wouldn't need it since the baby won't go out my whooohaaa but apparently my doc has other plans for me!

Hahha they don't stick it in ur butt lol mine never has they swab ur whoha and on the outside of ur booty hole lol hahhaha u do want the test see its like u always have it in ur body but if its active then u need antibiotics bc it can cause lots of issue with baby as I understand.

Three you are always the reasonable one of the group :)

Wooo happy v day!!

They don't test for strepb routinely in uk.... A few people I know who found out at birth they had it had to stay longer in hospital while they & baby had antibiotics. Never knew where they did the test from tho!! Enjoy ;-) ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->