smep rainbow babies

Looks great Jaime. LOVE the blue color and the compass. It's a good sized room too!

Thanks, lisa! The room is HUGE! We have a cape cod style house and as of now the bedrooms are all downstairs. In 2 years we are going to renovate the upstairs to make it bigger and put all the bedrooms up there. The nursery will turn into a formal dining room!

Holy crap! Now that's an undertaking of moving downstairs upstairs and vice versa.

I am like feeling myself up here at work. My boobs didn't hurt yesterday or today at all. I'm nervous. I want my sore boobs back.

don't worry about the lack of sore boobs. mine did the same thing :hugs:

Mine did that Lisa....no worries :)

Jaime it looks great...so what is babies middle name? His first name is Blake right? Oh and I had leaking boobies early with my first now this time I've felt the wetness but not seen it lol its crazy

Well, my husband wants to use his middle name which is Scott... but I kinda like Alexander as a middle name. So, we will see. He said he really doesn't care haha!

Omg! The nursery is sooooo cute! I need to get on the ball and get mine done!

Don't worry about the boobies.. Mine hurt off and on, I don't think there is a real "boob tenderness schedule" you're good girl!

um...........hello......i'm back!!!

Jaime - your leaky boobs!!!hahaaha love the nursery!!!!

lisa - don't worry about it........i had the same problem with the sore boobs.....now they are huge and sore.......youll be thankful later.

omg.........there is gonna be another smep baby soon!!! can't wait!!

and uh im 23 weeks today......one more to v-day!

Yeaaa Amy! Almost Vday! The stupid ticker for some reason keeps the same fruit when you're higher in weeks!

well thats fing stupid.......i want a new fruit! ;)

I've been a damn honeydew for like three weeks! Lol

Here Amy this is a better list

https://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1

I never bothered with the fruit ticker, it not changing every week later on in pregnancy would of pissed me off lol.

How is everyone doing, plodding along nicely I hope?

I brought Parker home today! I think cos she didn't come home straight away, I'm a little on edge but I can't stop looking at her :cloud9:

Aww Shelli so glad she is home...can't recall if I ever commented but I read her birth story and was glad she was doing well now :) Also she is a doll!!! :)

SHELLI!!! im so envious of you......i can't wait to see baby!

Yay Shelli! I'm sooo glad she is home! Now the real fun begins!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->