smep rainbow babies

omg, emily! Vday?! Time is flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Vday Emily! Yippeeee!!

Girls, I am excited and scared all at the same time for my extra early US on Monday. I am hoping they find something. I at least want to see a yolk sac and maybe a fetal pole - it might still be too early for that. But I want to see something other than a sac. When I went for my 1st US last time I was PG - it was an empty sac with nothing in it. I don't want a repeat. I felt the same way as I do now. No symptoms. IDK.

I am figuring out that my HCG levels are really freakishly high for 21dpo - they were like 5,800 - everybody elses seem to be like 2,000. I hope it doesn't mean anything bad. I just find it odd that my levels are tripling every 48hrs and my levels are really high but yet I don't feel 1 bit of nausea! I guess I'll know more on Monday...

Lisa - please don't freak out if you go to the early us and they can't find much. Amy and Emily both went early and at Amy's appointment, they even suggested that she take medication to induce a miscarriage because they were sure it was not viable! So, just make sure that you keep in mind that early ultrasounds are some times deceiving!!!

I know the lack of symptoms is soooo stressful. I remember praying every day for signs and symptoms to let me know that everything was OK. I would say that symptoms hit more around 6-7 weeks. I even joined a thread in the PAL section of girls that had NO symptoms and we were always nervous, but we all wound up with healthy beans! So, maybe you're just lucky!!

I have no idea about the tripling of the levels... could be twins??????????

Yay for V day!!!

And Jaime is in the 3rd trimester! Woot woot!!

Lisa I am going to guess Twins! Stay positive lady. That is the hardest part of TTC after a MC. I only have 32 days left and I still start to freak out that something could still happen! I'm crazy, I know... If I was a millionaire I would still pee on a stick every day! Bahahaha I am sure Monday will bring great news! :)

Thanks girls! Yea lisa, Im guessing multiples :) How many weeks will you be?

Amy was told to take meds to induce mc, and I was led to think their might not be much hope! I didn't see but just an empty sac and it measured 5w6d! Those early measurements can be off with jsut the slightest touch. So no worries we just want to see those two sacs and hopefully two or three :p yolks !!

K girls abt to have my first way too much info question for u all lol so...after sex tonight with OH...I was naseous which has happened a few times after sex but that was mostly the thought of sperm lmao it makes me queezy to think abt sperm when pregnant lol but their was none of that during this particular escapade but as soon as I got my O I had to run to the bathroom and couldn't stop vomitting for 10 mins!?!??! Wtf????? Anyone have any ideas what the heck that is about?

Sure u all think I'm nuts lol but this is my third and its never happened with the other pregnancies lol I'm so lost on this

How did your scan yesterday go snowflake? I hope they could see something but as others have said its so early yet. Thinking of you x

Three... I didn't dtd much when pregnant (or since?!) I have never heard of this though? Maybe hormone related?

X

How did your scan yesterday go snowflake? I hope they could see something but as others have said its so early yet. Thinking of you x

Three... I didn't dtd much when pregnant (or since?!) I have never heard of this though? Maybe hormone related?

X

Lol ya that's all I could think of too...it was crazy lol

Hmmm. Emily, I'm not too sure. I would bet on it being hormonal - If you are worried put a call into your OBGYN's office and see what they say.... I've got a weird thing going on too. I know that when I O during BD as of recently - I get really bad cramps and it hurts near my ovaries for a few minutes after. I don't know if this is normal or not.... Anyone else have it?

MrsW. - Things went good. They saw the gestational sac and a yolk sac. Sorry girls no twins. Boooo!!! I honestly don't know if my 5' barely 100pds body could even handle twins inside it!! But they didn't see a fetal pole yet. RE seemed happy and said that was about all they usually see for 5w5d. I guess I'm normal for now. I go back next Friday when I a bit over 7 weeks to hopefully see the fetal pole and quite possibly a heartbeat on my little gummy bear.

Lisa I had that in the begining of being pregnant Dr said just ligaments stretching from the contracting after O :)

Sheesh my poor hubby.... I barely have the energy to dtd anymore... And if he talks me into it I just lay there dreaming of a good nights rest! Lol please tell me I'm not the only lazy prego!?!?

emily - not sure what that was all about. you poor thing! I hate puking!

Haley... ummm.... i definitely did NOT dtd for our anniversary... so, you are not the only lazy preggo out there hahahaha!

BTW, haley you're the next smep babyyyyy.... i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Thanks Jaime... I hate it too especially pregnant as it hurts terribly but baby didn't mind she just kept on kicking away lol

OH and I have always had a very active sex life lol So I haven't lost too much of it but I dread doing it only bc I feell like we won't find a comfy spot lol but OH is quite the creative one he can figure a way for us to enjoy it hahah If it weren't for that I would not being doing it and after my vomit party I think I will abstain awhile hhahaha

Haley I can't believe you are so close...did you go early with Addison or right on time?

Jaime we didn't for our anniversary either :( I was in bed with my Pinterest by 9! Bahahaha I will probably have to make up for that tonight... Lame!

I can't believe I am next either! I am in the freak out stage... I didn't know nine months would go so freaking fast!

I was soooo late with Addison but I wasn't that sure about my conception date or anything with her. I bet my husband I would go into labor on October 22nd, just a week before the c section date... Fingers crossed!

Not not haley!!

Snowflake, glad it went well!! That's good news, fingers crossed you see heartbeat next Friday.

I was a lazy preggo and now I'm a lazy mummy!!

ummmmmm.... some clear liquid just came out of my boobs... wtf?!?!?! I am sooo not ready for this!@

OMG Jaime! I didn't think that started til you got much closer to delivery!

Mine have been doing that for a while! A bunch comes out if I'm getting in the shower?!? I think it means our milk makers are working!

here are some pics of the soon to be nursery! We had to put the guest bed and the office desk in the room until my parents move out in a month. The walls used to be a plain pale green. We added new carpet, the moulding around the room and the blue and white paint! The compass on the chair is a wall decal that will go up after the furniture is out and we have a bunch of other cool wall decor!

Lee Hill-20121002-01013.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01014.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01015.jpg

Lee Hill-20121002-01016.jpg

IMG-20120922-00962.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member