smep rainbow babies

That it has, last night in the space of 10 minutes I had to change her nappy 3 times and she managed to pee and poop on my bed :haha:

its going by so fast!!!

i put up holiday decor last night.....i told hubby when xmas stuff comes out we are gonna be getting soooo close!

Wow Jaime moving along nicely....did u ever give a shout to jess abt this thread... I can't remember if I've seen her post in here lol

Afm finally 25 weeks....I had my kids both before 37 weeks(induced dd at 37 went for induction but was in labor with ds at 36) so...I'm guessing only 12 more weeks for me :) Woohoo!!

Jaime I want to complain like you did lol Anyone else have carpal tunnel while pregnant?!?!? I've had it with every preganncy but this time started earlier and my left hand is almsot cramping today bc of it..it like gets stuck lmao

Anywho....how is everyone!?

Hey girls! Hope you are all doing well? I know its 11 weeks on but better late than never..... a picture of my little beauty, taken at 4 weeks old..... xx

Attachments

• Face Pink Hat.jpg
    Face Pink Hat.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
OHHH EMMMM GEEEE!!!! Mrs W she is just PERRRRFECT!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna bite those cheeks!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH i can't wait to have a little babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is so pretty!!!

jaime - i can't wait till your in labor.........wish i was there......its gona be epic!

MRS W...SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! sooo stinkin cute!!!

I got a pic of my little girl today...here she is...Baby no-name :( lol we still can't find one...

Attachments

• Baby Girl.jpg
    Baby Girl.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Emily - what a great pic!!!!

Amy- shut it!! I'm freakin out

Hey Ladies!!! I have been so busy I never checked back in to say that the in depth sonos we got of babes heart came out fine and they said it must have just been a bad pic on the sonogram! Yay! We got a 3d pic too! he/she has been moving around soo much these days my whole belly moves!

Cant believe how far along everyone is now!!

Mrs W your lil one is just GORGEOUS!!!! I agree with Jamie I cannot wait to have a little baby!!

Emily thats an awesome sono pic! What names are you down to???

3d.jpg

Love that 3d pic!!

I like the name Sloane.. he likes Zeeva and Olivia...but we dislike each others choices lol

Emily - what a great pic!!!!

Amy- shut it!! I'm freakin out

lmfao!!!!! i still can't wait for the birthing story! did i tell you im having a photo shoot during my drug free labor!!!!! oh yes can't wait for the circus!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies! She is an absolute joy, can't wait till you all have your babies! Today she has discovered her arms and is laying staring at her hands and arms in absolute amazement!! Sooooo cute.

Omg Amy you are mad!!

Love the scan pics ladies!! Jf I'm so glad all was ok, great news.

My face girl names are Freya (ha ha), Amelia, Amelie, Olivia, Sophie and India. Oh and Brooke. And I like Paige! And Jessica. I love girly names :) I may have 9 babies and use them all:)

Great scan pic!! Amy and Jaime can you guys just ask for an induction date so I can fly over there and watch you crazies!! :)

Amy- photoshoot and drug free labor?! Woosah!

Jf- awesome pic. Glad ur LO Is doing well

Love all the pics!

Beautiful baby Mrs W! Paige is on the top of our girl name list!

JF - Glad everything turned out perfect with the heart.

Amy - You are crazy-crazy!

Jaime - Don't be scared - just think of the outcome!

Emily - Hope you guys can pick a name! We have like no boy names at all that we like - I like more modern names and hubby likes more traditional boring names!

OMG! My US is in less than 24 hours! Eeeeekkkkkk!! Insert freak out mode now!! :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->