smep rainbow babies

Sweet. Thanks Jaime. Now I'm even more excited for this scan! I just have an internal feeling that it's a boy. I don't know why but at the scan I kept saying "him". And I swear I see a nub on one of the photos (avatar pic)!!

i bet it's a boy too!!!! I was the same way! I kept saying HIM and whenever I would think of random names, they always turned out to be boy names popping in my head. Also, whenever I was at the store I would gravitate to more boys clothes! So weird

so i went to my doctor appt.......sheesh its been two weeks alreadY!!! so baby has turned.......the downward dog of the couch did the trick hilarious! but last 2 weeks baby measured at 30 weeks today measured 29 and a half

babies measure bigger when breach but now im under......and worried.....great there goes my anxiety!!!

Amy that's normal breech always makes them measure bigger. I might need to try your couch trick as I thought she flipped but no go.

Jaime I'm glad my mil is awesome...sorry urs is driving u nuts lol

Lisa I saw a nub on ur pic too :) I bet boy.

Afm Dr gunna run some blood test, 24 hr urine all that jazz to.check baby since the fluid is high....then another sono in a week or two. I have two weeks to get baby flipped or we talk of csection!

yeah, Em... we want pics!!!

I did the rest of my baby shopping today! We are setting up the nursery RIGHT NOW!

ooh can't wait to see. my nursery is about done......ill upload pics in a little bit

I wanna see nursery pics! I am going to start emptying out the room we are going to use during my time off at Christmas. I also want to start furniture shopping then too. I am the most excited to do the nursery room!!

Aweee I'm a lemon!!!

Lisa- picking all that stuff out is so much fun and exciting!!!

So... I have my brother's wedding tomorrow and I am already exhausted just thinking about it. I have the rehearsal and rehearsale dinner tonight a little over an hour away. Then, I have to get up at 7am tomorrow and head an hour and 15 minutes to the Bride's house to get ready and do pictures all day. Then we are all "hanging out" at the hall before the ceremony which starts at 7pm and the wedding isn't over til midnight. So, basically I have a 17+ hour day ahead of me. I look like a damn whale in the bridesmaid dress too... Pray for my sanity and my poor, swollen feet!

Yay Lisa 14 weeks :)

Let's see pics of nurseries girls :)

My computer is crazy today ill try again tomorrow to upload the pics :)

Thinking of you today Jaime! Don't over do it! Have fun!

Pic's Emily!! Do you have your nursery done?

No we aren't setting up the nursery fully yet since baby will be in our room for awhile :) So just have her "area" set up in our room for now :)

Here are my sono pics... Her leg is along the top in the first one and her foot and head are in the second one :)

it is so crazy how they can fit like that in a belly emily!! seems so unreal! I really hope she turns soon!

um can I please not sneeze again for the rest of my pregnancy!!!!! dear god that's embarrassing!!!

I know Amy it is crazy and if u Google frank breech babies they look silly when they are born.lol

Omg I know I sneezed and thought I peer myslef yesterday!

Jaime hope you have fun at the group B test this week :p I have mine today as far as he had said(maybe I can not remind him and not do it this week hahah) jk its no biggie....

I wil have my first check today, as I go early with babies so he wants to start checking now. I'm a little worried aobut her fluid levels as he told me it must be hypertention or diabetes but all those test came back fine from what I was told....so...Im gunna be asking lots of questions today :)

LETS SEE THE NURSERY PICS LADIES :)

Umm... i am mega stressed... My parent's have been living with us for 4 months. Their house was supposed to be ready to close last week... it got pushed to this friday and now they just told me last night that the closing is pushed back until at LEAST the 21st. I was crying last night to Kevin about it and was crying this morning thinking about it... I know it's silly and selfish but I am just so upset. I guess I just had this whole experience planned in my head and it did not involve my parent's living here! I don't want to go into labor while they are here... I wanted it to be just Kevin and I... I go into labor, we call everyone to tell them... not we go into labor and I have to yell upstairs and let my parents know we are on the way to the hospital. I wanted to come home to our newly renovated house that we worked so hard on but now we are gonna have to come home to a house filled with my parents... Kevin and I have been working SO hard to get everything done so that he and I could have a couple weeks to relax together in our new home before our lives change forever... now, it's just not gonna happen that way :cry:

Aww Jaime I'm sorry I totally can understand and ur not selfish at all. I would hate to have others living with me...theycant stay with someone else? I know my mom would understand if I explained. It will still be a joyous time I guess all u can do is make the best of it. Maybe it will be done early???

Oh man Jaime. I am a huge planner and when things don't go according to how I want them to..... I am not a happy person. I like Emily's idea. Anywhere for them to go so you guys can have some personal space to relax and just enjoy each other before Blake is born? I know my parents would understand if I explained how I felt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->